What's new

Best Age to get Married

when you can afford to feed yourself with your own money... next step is Marriage

Best age to marry for a woman is ASAP
And for a man is Never.

& wht should be the ideal difference(if any) beatween husband & wife...?

Hi,

It depends in the country that you are in---in latin america a lots of women snag younger men-----. A man reaches his sexual peak by the age of 16---18----otoh the woman reaches it somewhere around 35---40 +++---so you people now tellme what the proper age---.

& wht should be the ideal difference(if any) beatween husband & wife...?

According to our traditions 6 years is the required minimum age difference b/n Husband & Wife..but with modernity both women and men are marrying late and 6 year age difference is usually ignored.

I will not go by age - I will say major milestones.

Once you start earning
Have fun with bachelorhood for 2-3 years - do not care saving much at this time - you have so many years to go by - dress well, have fun, travel with friends - Goa, Montreal, Amsterdam, Cancun comes to my mind.
Then get married
Have kids after 4-5 years

Hi,

It depends in the country that you are in---in latin america a lots of women snag younger men-----. A man reaches his sexual peak by the age of 16---18----otoh the woman reaches it somewhere around 35---40 +++---so you people now tellme what the proper age---.

Chal apni baat kar...what do you mean at 21 mein budda ho giya hun ? Abhi tak urza purza sab chal rahae hai in optimum condition aur umeed hai aglai beees eik saal bhee chalain gain.

Age of Marry??
I am very shy. Aisay hi sahi hon. Mojj mei zindagi guzar jae gi.
Independence in every thing. When become Old, then get marry.
45-50 is Ideal age to get married because you need care at this age.

Age of Marry??
I am very shy. Aisay hi sahi hon. Mojj mei zindagi guzar jae gi.
Independence in every thing. When become Old, then get marry.
45-50 is Ideal age to get married because you need care at this age.

I don't think you get anything for free... you reap what you sow... getting married does not mean you are hiring a maid for free...

pehle us ka sahara to ban jao... pehle uski care to karo - before you expect her to care for you at 45-50 years of age

i say 30 you r set in life have financial capability too and have some saved money too and have enjoyed life too then its time to get settled with some early twenty girl and spend your cash on one hell of a vigorous honeymoon;);)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

before you expect her to care for you at 45-50 years of age

do you really expect that i dont think modern girls will do that most will say we want servants and **** i say with this the only reason to get married left is children bcz if the servants are gonna do all the work then you can hire a manager to look after the work and he wont ***** to you also

I don't think you get anything for free... you reap what you sow... getting married does not mean you are hiring a maid for free...

pehle us ka sahara to ban jao... pehle uski care to karo - before you expect her to care for you at 45-50 years of age
Yar Paisa chalta hai Paisa.!!
When i will reach this age then i already accumulated some money.
Phir kahon ga
Paisa chlta hai, Paisa
Care b mil jati hai, bachi b

do you really expect that i dont think modern girls will do that most will say we want servants and **** i say with this the only reason to get married left is children bcz if the servants are gonna do all the work then you can hire a manager to look after the work and he wont ***** to you also

I was replying to Peaceful Civilian when he mentioned 45-50 years of age...

I felt as he is trying to hire a servant free of cost

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Yar Paisa chalta hai Paisa.!!
When i will reach this age then i already accumulated some money.
Phir kahon ga
Paisa chlta hai, Paisa
Care b mil jati hai, bachi b

Is age main bachi nahi aunty milti hai :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom