What's new

Best Age to get Married

Yaar kiya hogai hai logon ko 16-22 for a women ? Oh bhai...opening post mein child marriage nahin kaha tha bhai neh !

As for me : I'm 21...would inshallah start my professional life in about 6-9 months and should be settled in about 3-4 years afterwords, but by God I can't even think of getting married before the age of 30 and that too with a woman in the same age bracket who has achieved something in her life on her on initiative. Yeh bachyaan aap hee rakhain...Mujhe eik mature women chahiye who has a purpose to her life greater than 'handi bartan' or a 'sorry excuse for a career'. Who has actually lived through the ups and downs of life and has a much more mature and informed view about things so that she can truly be someone I look towards for constructive, practical advice and later our children can find a very good teacher in.

And to my brothers who can't control their loins : Ya tou insaan baan jao and realize that marriage and by extension a women is a lot more than the fulfilment of your sexual desires and sex isn't just some random beastial act - otherwise, Go get yourself castrated ,par meri 16-22 sallaa behnoon ko maaf kardoo; let them grow into individuals first.

According to my mind the best Age for marriage is relaying on your economic condition when you independently hold the financial grip, coz it has many benefit for your later life..

Secondly in Pakistan the median age for marriage in women is 20 to 24 & for males it is 26 thinking as reliable data...

98% of women get married till the age of 48 and other 2% never married...:pop:

Yaar kiya hogai hai logon ko 16-22 for a women ? Oh bhai...opening post mein child marriage nahin kaha tha bhai neh !

As for me : I'm 21...would inshallah start my professional life in about 6-9 months and should be settled in about 3-4 years afterwords, but by God I can't even think of getting married before the age of 30 and that too with a woman in the same age bracket who has achieved something in her life on her on initiative. Yeh bachyaan aap hee rakhain...Mujhe eik mature women chahiye who has a purpose to her life greater than 'handi bartan' or a 'sorry excuse for a career'. Who has actually lived through the ups and downs of life and has a much more mature and informed view about things so that she can truly be someone I look towards for constructive, practical advice and later our children can find a very good teacher in.

And to my brothers who can't control their loins : Ya tou insaan baan jao and realize that marriage and by extension a women is a lot more than the fulfilment of your sexual desires and sex isn't just some random beastial act - otherwise, Go get yourself castrated ,par meri 16-22 sallaa behnoon ko maaf kardoo; let them grow into individuals first.

Bwahaha you sound so feminite. What a nancy-boy.

:angel:

when you can support a married life. and have found a good companion.

Bwahaha you sound so feminite. What a nancy-boy.

:angel:

Yeh motorcycle walai comment ka badlaa utaar raha hai bhai ? :wave:Basss yaar...bande aheo jee chaidee aee te aees time frame tee chaidee aee !

Aik ghar say hamesha hansnay ki awaazain ati thein! kisi muhallaydaar nay pocha kay is khush baash zindagi ka raaz kya hai?
shohar nay farmaya: meri biwi mujhe phenk kar joota marti hai, lag jaye tu wo hansti hai na lagay tu mein hansta hoon!

yr but i have heared ke women are more beautiful in their 40s...;)

Women in their 40s are nearing menopause which is the end of their physical beauty, but the best ones are left with inner beauty.

Back
Top Bottom