What's new

Best Age to get Married

this you say only because of the non-scientific/non-communist nature of present societies, where 18 is the age of "maturity" and before that is college and after that is college and beginnings of job life, and of course "voting age".
Nope, telomere length increases in sex organs and can be passed down to next generation, longer telomeres could lead to longer life by stalling cellular senescence and a healthier life. Forgot where the research paper is that I got it from...But my reasons have nothing to do with college, voting age, job life or any of that non-sense.

And age of maturity sexually is the early teens or even 10, so I guess we should legalize child marriage, it's scientifically proven capable.

want to keep yourself in circulation, eh??
Seriously? Let me guess, your the type that uses sex for pleasure and criticizes those who use it for what it's intended for.

I agree this cousin marriage is absolutely disgusting and needs to be abolished in Pakistan
It is in our religion to marry to our cousins. You cannot give us suggestion bcz we have it already. Better keep ur ideas to ur self on this!!

It is in our religion to marry to our cousins. You cannot give us suggestion bcz we have it already. Better keep ur ideas to ur self on this!!
Cousin marriage can be quite fertile, especially 3rd cousins but there's a reason for that, but bubbles burst eventually especially when Mother nature gets feisty. Wonder how genetically fit offspring of repetitive 1st cousin marriages are in the long run.

~25 years is a good age to marry provided you have completed your studies and have a good job/source of income. BTW I am engaged now so not much time left for me to marry.
PS: I am 23 and half now.

Cousin marriage can be quite fertile, especially 3rd cousins but there's a reason for that, but bubbles burst eventually especially when Mother nature gets feisty. Wonder how genetically fit offspring of repetitive 1st cousin marriages are in the long run.
As per my little knowledge, marrying cousins is allowed but it is suggested to marry people u r not related with. I saw many members saying cousin-marriage disgusting.....also our religion suggests us to make our weddings fast and simple. But we have adopted various customs from Indian culture and includes dowry, building our financial status/careers, establishing ourselves, and various other stupid conditions. Marrying should be simple and done with both partners consent. Having a good partner makes u more efficient in ur education or profession. You take care of each other and help as a trusted friend. People like us, want to have a female around us but don't want to take her responsibility. Female is not like having object to play with whenever u require. Maybe we have so much bad experiences in life that we try to avoid enter the world of unknown wonders

But we have adopted various customs from Indian culture and includes dowry, building our financial status/careers, establishing ourselves, and various other stupid conditions.

What? :D

Marriage makes you efficient in education? Fair Dinkum?

"io fei gibetto a me de le mie case" - I made my own home be my gallows

I got married when I was 30.. Though my engagement happened at the age of 29..

If you ask me what is the correct age, (from scientific and fertility point of view) then it is 26 for boys and 23-25 for girls...

What? :D

Marriage makes you efficient in education? Fair Dinkum?

"io fei gibetto a me de le mie case" - I made my own home be my gallows
Yes good relation with your life partner can provide you with a good sink for your worries and thus making you much more efficient than before

Back
Top Bottom