What's new

Best Age to get Married

FOR BOYS
15 years ---Tenth complete
20 years ---graduate complete
23 years ---Masters complete
25-26 years ---job/house/car/other things
26 years ---Marraige

Ideal situation or i must say can happen in movies only...

i dont know about the women- but the best age for boys to get married should be 17-18- it should be made a law- that can save us from lots of ills and sins- and baaaad habits which you regret later for the rest of their miserably lives--

When a boy reaches puberty all he can think of is sex- free sex- paid sex- more sex- eat drink live sex- let him have it with her wife- once his new found interest in women is fulfilled- he can purely focus on his future than his ****-

i dont know about the women- but the best age for boys to get married should be 17-18- it should be made a law- that can save us from lots of ills and sins- and baaaad habits which you regret later for the rest of their miserably lives--

17-18 is too late, 13-14 sounds good :argh:

When a boy reaches puberty all he can think of is sex- free sex- paid sex- more sex- eat drink live sex- let him have it with her wife- once his new found interest in women is fulfilled- he can purely focus on his future than his ****-

i almost agree with your post nly that its not the women alone responsible for the ill's infact owr society in sub continent as a whole is so starved of this basic human need that we tend to take immoral & illegeal ....but your letter part is so true ...just look at owr nanee's , dadee's & even moms they all got married before 20 & still they are so mentally strong + there was indeed a wisdom why owr elders married of there children so early & thats the main reason they were able to preserve owr values & morals for thousands of years & we only after 60 odd years of so called freedom are falling apart as a moraaly & socially strong society & crime against women & children are also a pert of it ...please do escuze me if you dont think im right but plese do reply to my queries Thanks Again .

i almost agree with your post nly that its not the women alone responsible for the ill's infact owr society in sub continent as a whole is so starved of this basic human need that we tend to take immoral & illegeal ....but your letter part is so true ...just look at owr nanee's , dadee's & even moms they all got married before 20 & still they are so mentally strong + there was indeed a wisdom why owr elders married of there children so early & thats the main reason they were able to preserve owr values & morals for thousands of years & we only after 60 odd years of so called freedom are falling apart as a moraaly & socially strong society & crime against women & children are also a pert of it ...please do escuze me if you dont think im right but plese do reply to my queries Thanks Again .

Guru bhai- i will reply in detail- but kindly excuse me for now- gota go-

mein samja nai...?

Cutting the long story short, marriage is name of starting your adult life and taking responsibility of a family. If you marry before 25 years, like 22, 23, 24 and even 25, you will enjoy good 3/4 years of sexual life but after 25, both boy and girl starts to decline on that. You remain good and sexually active till 50-55 years (or even more if you maintain your health) but every year after 25, you tend to lose a degree of your sexual strength. 22-25 is the peak time of your sexual strengths.

"Howerver delaying it to more years after 28 is a calculated compromise." means sometimes financial matters don't allow you to marry until you are 28-29 but more time you take, you get financially stronger but at the cost of sexual health. That is why I have called it a calculated compromise.

Ab samjhe? :)

common in india because of IT and Bpo boom

May be in Cities for those who are fortunate to get admission to the IT field.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

May be thats why Western countries are do advanced. They fulfill their sexual desires before they hit 18 and focus on their carriers and here even in 28, we are still wondering about sex.

Back
Top Bottom