What's new

Best Age to get Married

yes they are most beautifull at that age cause they after so much expeareness with life start giving living space and become more understanding of there partners emotions & privacy

than as per ur logic they should marry at this age na....cz they are more attractive at thease age

for girls---- 22 to 26 ( finished with graduation and might to job)

for boys---- 25 to 29 ( finished with studies and got had started the career and earning enough to start a family)

kindly do elaborate & also give the reasons for it ....Thanks

a girl of 16-21 is not matured at all. let them live a little before they are tied down.Girls should be given enough time to complete her studies,let her understand what is good and bad for her,make her able to take her own decisions instead of making her dependent on her hubby for everything.

i got married at the age of 22 and i am 26 now 1 cute boy 18 months old happy life ALHAMDULILA
You should get married soon if you are financially stable bro if not then don’t get a job first make money and then think of marriage bro
getting married you will lose so much freedom but get so much more in married if you are married

so in short you want an mature women..but dear the question is why????????

lol i didnt said tht u post a comment in start tht girls should marry between 18 to 22 or something as they are more beautiful at these age thts why i said tht

a girl of 16-21 is not matured at all. let them live a little before they are tied down.Girls should be given enough time to complete her studies,let her understand what is good and bad for her,make her able to take her own decisions instead of making her dependent on her hubby for everything.

no offence lady but i think girls mature very fast & they tend d be more emotionally strong at young age but after 21-23 they are very rigid & stubborn kind + if they mary early & start a family early they tend to be more understanding & emotionally balanced & mentaaly satble ...but could you say the same about a girl who marries after say 25 ....i think not ...kindly dont mind OK

when ever you are getting married at ever age Marie a women with a age difference of five years bros aurat jalgi bhori hoti ha remember that me can have kida till 75 women 45 so here is the difference

Back
Top Bottom