What's new

Berlin's little Vietnam reflects divided city

Why would I want to prove that south asians are not brown? :crazy: You do realize that I'm not south asian, right? And I'm brown Brazilian and the last thing I care about is East Asian romantic preferences :lol: We Brazilians are not beguiled by Asian women as some North Americans are. We prefer the brown mestiza and the European women. I do despise racism in all its forms and you seem to be a racist. I'm just reminding you of where exactly you stand as per your own internalized hierarchy. Vietnamese are definitely darker than East Asians. You'd be blind or delusional to not notice that.
My point about Turks was that you claimed that Germans prefer Viets to muslim immigrants because the muslims are brown people. I just showed you that that isn't true because most muslims in Germany are Turks and they are (as you admitted) not brown. Europeans have dissociated themselves from the skin colour hierarchy but white wannabes still believe in it. The West will always be more enlightened than you.
The real racist is you, not me. You took the brown context to be something negative:p:

You reveal yourselve as a racist by believing that German prefer Viet immigrants because of skin color. I even mention that Vietnamese made it in Germany by having a Vice Chancellor as a Vietnamese. You do know that Vietnamese look nothing like German, right?:cheesy: So how can the German prefer skin tone to be more important than facial phenotype to be their Vice Chancellor? You obviously have an inferior complex toward skin tone that's why you quickly assume that when I mention Germany has a Vietnamese Vice Chancellor, it is because of skin tone LOL.

Vietnamese are "darker" than East Asian, ok, so what's your point? We also have White skin tone that is widespread across our population which is a fact that I stated and you took offense to it. Your pathetic come back is that we wannabe White. How can we wannabe something that we already have? You should worry about yourselve first because Brazil society is extremely racist toward brown people like you.

Brown people is just a term refer to a certain ethnic group just like people call White people or black people or yellow people. You took the brown word to be a negative context, you are the real hypocritical racist here, not me.

He used to the Germany's Vice Chancellor, does he look anything like German? How the phuck can you even form a thought in your mind that Germany choosed him because of skin color? Is skin color that important in your mind that you believe it is more important than how he look like German or not?:omghaha:

220px-Roesler-klein.jpg

Last edited:
The real racist is you, not me. You took the brown context to be something negative:p:

You reveal yourselve as a racist by believing that German prefer Viet immigrants because of skin color. I even mention that Vietnamese made it in Germany by having a Vice Chancellor as a Vietnamese. You do know that Vietnamese look nothing like German, right?:cheesy: So how can the German prefer skin tone to be more important than facial phenotype to be their Vice Chancellor? You obviously have an inferior complex toward skin tone that's why you quickly assume that when I mention Germany has a Vietnamese Vice Chancellor, it is because of skin tone LOL.

Vietnamese are "darker" than East Asian, ok, so what's your point? We also have White skin tone that is widespread across our population which is a fact that I stated and you took offense to it. Your pathetic come back is that we wannabe White. How can we wannabe something that we already have? You should worry about yourselve first because Brazil society is extremely racist toward brown people like you.

Brown people is just a term refer to a certain ethnic group just like people call White people or black people or yellow people. You took the brown word to be a negative context, you are the real hypocritical racist here, not me.

Don't want to argue about this anymore. But yea white Brazilians are so racist toward me even though half of our population is brown! I need to move to Vietnam or China where I'll be treated as an equal!

He used to the Germany's Vice Chancellor, does he look anything like German? How the phuck can you even form a thought in your mind that Germany choosed him because of skin color? Is skin color that important in your mind that you believe it is more important than how he look like German or not?:omghaha:

220px-Roesler-klein.jpg

He looks Vietnamese. Note his skin colour - it's not white!

M. Vuong is anything but a Vietnamese.

We are indeed the most demanding customers in the world, just not in food. :(

Paris is the only place in Europe where Vietnamese food is the most authentic, here in city they always leave out something essential, most often herbs that are readily available in Asian food markets. So, I don't understand why they just don't give me the right herbs. They are not even expensive stuffs. :hitwall:
because restaurant staff is unsure whether you like or not. So usually fresh herbs and fish sauce are not served unless you demand for.

Don't want to argue about this anymore. But yea white Brazilians are so racist toward me even though half of our population is brown! I need to move to Vietnam or China where I'll be treated as an equal!

He looks Vietnamese. Note his skin colour - it's not white!
can we all stop talking of skin color?

If you want to quote a Vietnamese dark person, at least do it right and not quoting some Khmer folks and pass it off as "Vietnamese". Yeah, yeah, I know, Pakistanis are "fairer" looking than us Vietnamese but somehow the world is keep referring to you guys as brownie LOL

And stop worrying about us Viets in Germany, we are doing much better than a bunch of brownies who make zero contribution to Germany

Is it wrong to be brown? I am not as yellow as most of East Asian (though I am not that brown either) and living in Germany, I am paying 8040 Euro annually to get Studentenvisum, unlike the so called "white" Vietnamese who pleaded for it during the Vietnamese war and Lol, you tend to be more racist than the germans themselves. If the germans had the same thinking like yours, Einwanderer groups like Vietnamese would be the first target. I am just hoping that your way of thinking does not represent the majority of Vietnamese in Germany.

What did i say that was "racist" you retard?? :lol:
you use the language of a racist NAZI (read you post):

liberal immigration policy, Germany will no longer be GERMANy, the land of ethnic Germans, full of alien migrants who have no connection to the history of the German Fatherland or the heritage of its indigenous inhabitants, and thus erasing Germany's true identity.
Lol, sure, turn Germany into another third world country like Vietnam.
BS

Is it wrong to be brown? I am not as yellow as most of East Asian (though I am not that brown either) and living in Germany, I am paying 8040 Euro annually to get Studentenvisum, unlike the so called "white" Vietnamese who pleaded for it during the Vietnamese war and Lol, you tend to be more racist than the germans themselves. If the germans had the same thinking like yours, Einwanderer groups like Vietnamese would be the first target. I am just hoping that your way of thinking does not represent the majority of Vietnamese in Germany.
How comes that we have begun to talk of skin color?

NO, Vietnamese are yellow skin, like other East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans and Japanese: the so-called yellow danger, as the Westerner used to say. The latter 3s have more lighter skin than Vietnamese. But we East Asians all are not white. Perhaps we tend to be light skin when we hide the sun for a long while.

Now we can return to the thread, to the plan of the Vietnamese community in Berlin: the plan to establish a Asiatown (note it is not Vietnamtown). All Asians are welcome to join :-)

Here is the man behind the plan: Nguyen van Hien, the richest Vietnamese in Germany, the owner of DXC. He has invested more than $50m so far, and he needs investors and money for the big project Asiatown. Once established, the town will promote cultures of Asia.

23446162,20223855,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,480,PON_20130607_111.jpg

Last edited:
How comes that we have begun to talk of skin color?

NO, Vietnamese are yellow skin, like other East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans and Japanese: the so-called yellow danger, as the Westerner used to say. The latter 3s have more lighter skin than Vietnamese. But we East Asians all are not white. Perhaps we tend to be light skin when we hide the sun for a long while.

Now we can return to the thread, to the plan of the Vietnamese community in Berlin: the plan to establish a Asiatown (note it is not Vietnamtown). All Asians are welcome to join :-)

Here is the man behind the plan: Nguyen van Hien, the richest Vietnamese in Germany, the owner of DXC. He has invested more than $50m so far, and he needs investors and money for the big project Asiatown. Once established, the town will promote cultures of Asia.

I know that Vietnamese skin tone is more or less similar to those from East Asian (yellow), I am criticizing ViXNguyen's tendencies to degrade the darken skin toned people like he (she) is the most non-dark toned people of the world.

Anyway, I am grateful that there will be more and more Asia town, and any Asia town from south east asia origin would even be better. At least I don't have to order stuff and ingredients that only grow in SEA region from Netherland, furthermore the establishment of Asia town in Germany would be a better alternative to feel like home.

I know that Vietnamese skin tone is more or less similar to those from East Asian (yellow), I am criticizing ViXNguyen's tendencies to degrade the darken skin toned people like he (she) is the most non-dark toned people of the world.

Anyway, I am grateful that there will be more and more Asia town, and any Asia town from south east asia origin would even be better. At least I don't have to order stuff and ingredients that only grow in SEA region from Netherland, furthermore the establishment of Asia town in Germany would be a better alternative to feel like home.
it was desert fox who refers Vietnam as "third world country".

actualy there are many Little Vietnam in the world, such as in France, America, Canada and Australia. those countries never complain. LOL

Until yet, there is a big problem to establish Little Vietnam in Germany. Most Germans are critical to the idea. It is a question of mentality.

Asiatown just limited to SEA will not work. Vietnamese tend to group themselves and build closed communties in overseas, similar the Chinese. These communities are organised like a city, with all infrastructures, such as shops, different businesses, schools, doctors, lawyers, churches, pagodes, etc...

you hear of Little Vietnam, Little China, Little Korea.

Not sure about the people of Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines? Do they group themselves in overseas? Is there any Indotown in the world?

When did I degrade brown people? People use the term White people, black people, yellow people, so how come when I use the term "brown people" it is considered as "racist"? Liberals like you are a bunch of hypocrites who are closet racists.

And when did I say that Vietnamese is the most ligh skinned people in the world? Again, slandering is your speciality.

When did I degrade brown people? People use the term White people, black people, yellow people, so how come when I use the term "brown people" it is considered as "racist"? Liberals like you are a bunch of hypocrites who are closet racists.

And when did I say that Vietnamese is the most ligh skinned people in the world? Again, slandering is your speciality.

Why the obsession with skin colour in the first place? I mean uneducated people have an excuse because they genuinely don't any better but you would expect better from people who are educated, have access to the internet and so on...

Why the obsession with skin colour in the first place? I mean uneducated people have an excuse because they genuinely don't any better but you would expect better from people who are educated, have access to the internet and so on...
You're the one who is obsessed with skin colour so stop being a hypocrite. White people, black people are terms used widely across this forum so now "Brown people" is considered as "racist"?

If such liberal immigration policies are allowed to continue Germany will no longer be GERMANy, the land of ethnic Germans, but rather a land full of alien migrants who have no connection to the history of the German Fatherland or the heritage of its indigenous inhabitants, and thus erasing Germany's true identity.

good, maybe they can finally win a war, see what victory looks like, you know up close.

you use the language of a racist NAZI (read you post):

liberal immigration policy, Germany will no longer be GERMANy, the land of ethnic Germans, full of alien migrants who have no connection to the history of the German Fatherland or the heritage of its indigenous inhabitants, and thus erasing Germany's true identity.

BS
Hater is gonna hate....I read on the news a few days ago, we just added $2 billion to our forex in the first 2 months of this year and we achieve $1 billion trade surplus in the first quarter.:sleep:

You're the one who is obsessed with skin colour so stop being a hypocrite. White people, black people are terms used widely across this forum so now "Brown people" is considered as "racist"?

Whatever bro. Haters gonna hate....

it was desert fox who refers Vietnam as "third world country".

I am well aware of that, but bringing skin tone means making the scope of the conflict even broader. The exchange of words was only between desert fox and VixNguyen, in other words, only between Pakistan and Vietnam. But Pakistanis aren't the only people with darker skin tone, hence he's also degrading people from other countries with darker skin majority when he decided to drag "brownie" into the conversation.

Asiatown just limited to SEA will not work. Vietnamese tend to group themselves and build closed communties in overseas, similar the Chinese. These communities are organised like a city, with all infrastructures, such as shops, different businesses, schools, doctors, lawyers, churches, pagodes, etc...

you hear of Little Vietnam, Little China, Little Korea.

I never mentioned that, I said any Asia town from South East Asia would even be better, that means egal which part of Asia, but personally, it would be better if it is from SEA.

Not sure about the people of Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines? Do they group themselves in overseas? Is there any Indotown in the world?

Indonesians are majority over-nationalistic people and always go home after everything is done. For example, many Indonesians too in Germany, but they will either go home after completing the degree or looking for a job in Germany and after that, they too will go home. The same also goes to Indonesians who are residing in here but decided to build a company back in Indonesia. The former technology minister of Indonesia was schooled in Germany, became a vice president of Airbus in Germany, developed new aerodinamic theories in Germany, but build his aeroplane company in Indonesia and bring almost all Indonesian senior engineers that are working for Airbus and Boeing back to Indonesia.

So most of overseas Indonesians don't have any will to change their nationality and migrate to other countries in large number, that being said, any possibility to create a permanent Indonesian community or neighborhood in a foreign country is almost non-existence. The reason: You should hear the song Tanah Air (Motherland), that alone could make an Indonesian go back home. :lol:

Except in Netherland due to its past relationship with Indonesia, so I could always use a little time in Amsterdam and still speak Indonesians.

Have you found a word "tendency" in my sentence? If you had, go search the meaning of it and return to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom