What's new

Berlin's little Vietnam reflects divided city

Pakistan is a nuke power; yeah I get it. Must be some kind of super technology that anyone who devote all their resources into can make it.
We have enough nukes to send your little crap hole to hell and back again 5 times over. But tbh, your not even worth our spit let alone being nuked by us.

Dude, don't waste your time on this pathetic Viet with a small brain. Not worth it! Put him (or her) on your ignore list like i did.
Yaar, maza araha hai! :cheesy::lol:

We have enough nukes to send your little crap hole to hell and back again 5 times over. But tbh, your not even worth our spit let alone being nuked by us.

Yaar, maza araha hai! :cheesy::lol:
why are you running amok? nuke your ***!

Where in my post did i refer to any race???

So where did i mention any race for which you labeled my post as "racist"??? :lol:
Is that what you have been smoking?? I must agree.
you spew the words of German rightwing extremists:

"Deutschland den Deutschen, Ausländer raus!"
Germany belongs to Germans. All foreigners must go home!

If you haven´t noticed the vast majority of migrants in Germany ist Muslims. And they make a lot of problems. Care of your words!
Vietnamese are a model for good integrated migrants here.

jung-npd-plakat-auslc3a4nder-raus1.png%3Fw%3D211%26h%3D300

Auslaender_raus.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking Asians and skin colors. I have seen some white people racism, brown people racism but Good Lord in heaven i have never see worst racism than east Asian people. So much pent up hate in little short fellows.:undecided:
East Asians are more civilized. They may be racists, too (who not?), but nobody notice in everyday´s life.

East Asians are more civilized. They may be racists, too (who not?), but nobody notice in everyday´s life.

You guys hate each other, and you guys literally look the same. I have been with many Asians and i can identify Chinese from Japanese from South Koreans from Philipinos. Still to an untrained eye you are all the same. And you gys are each others throats, I mean come on. Viets hate Chinese but praise Japanese. The mess is unintelligible for people on the outside.

You guys hate each other, and you guys literally look the same. I have been with many Asians and i can identify Chinese from Japanese from South Koreans from Philipinos. Still to an untrained eye you are all the same. And you gys are each others throats, I mean come on. Viets hate Chinese but praise Japanese. The mess is unintelligible for people on the outside.

How come? You can never be too confident. Even we ourselves can't identify each other. Many times I mistakenly thought some Koreans as they were Chinese, sometimes both I and my friend were once treated as Koreans by some Koreans.

Last edited:
It's true. East Asians have a visceral hatred of brown skin and brown people. Even supposedly advanced East Asian nations cannot get beyond colourism. That's why the west will always be more enlightened. Asians may have high iq but they are not smart where it really counts.

politics is a dirty business.

in daily life, the Viets and the Chinese are friendly to each other although we both had a "difficult" history. It has never been a problem in the relationship between common Vietnamese and Chinese, neither in Vietnam nor overseas. If it comes to politics, things become urgly.

It's true. East Asians have a visceral hatred of brown skin and brown people. Even supposedly advanced East Asian nations cannot get beyond colourism. That's why the west will always be more enlightened. Asians may have high iq but they are not smart where it really counts.
LOL...so the whites. The Germans dislike the French, while the French look down on the Germans. Nevetherless they are friendly to each other in the public. Racism exists everywhere.

Last edited:

I have seen a big sized poster of this in Greifswald, the funny thing about this poster is that small "Kriminelle" word, in comparison to the other two words. Wonder what does that mean...:lol:

I have seen a big sized poster of this in Greifswald, the funny thing about this poster is that small "Kriminelle" word, in comparison to the other two words. Wonder what does that mean...:lol:
that is one of the demands of rightwing extremists:
kriminelle Ausländer raus!
deport all convicted foreigners!

the letters Ausländer raus are big, while the word kriminelle is small. actually that is their major goal: deport all foreigners!

Indonesians are majority over-nationalistic people and always go home after everything is done. For example, many Indonesians too in Germany, but they will either go home after completing the degree or looking for a job in Germany and after that, they too will go home. The same also goes to Indonesians who are residing in here but decided to build a company back in Indonesia. The former technology minister of Indonesia was schooled in Germany, became a vice president of Airbus in Germany, developed new aerodinamic theories in Germany, but build his aeroplane company in Indonesia and bring almost all Indonesian senior engineers that are working for Airbus and Boeing back to Indonesia.

So most of overseas Indonesians don't have any will to change their nationality and migrate to other countries in large number, that being said, any possibility to create a permanent Indonesian community or neighborhood in a foreign country is almost non-existence. The reason: You should hear the song Tanah Air (Motherland), that alone could make an Indonesian go back home. :lol:

Except in Netherland due to its past relationship with Indonesia, so I could always use a little time in Amsterdam and still speak Indonesians.
I believe what you described is homesickness. Vietnamese are homesick, too. All want to go back home, but for some reasons we have to stay here.

To ease the pain :-) we´ve built Little Vietnam´s in overseas, so we can feel being at home. For instance, in America we have built Little Saigon in Westminster, San Jose, San Diego and Houston. as the population grows, so the these small cities.

154470-DP-120904-LS_400.jpg

LittleSaigon.jpg

6a00d8341ef22f53ef0115718b50d5970b-500pi

Pho%2BLittle%2BSaigon2.JPG

12Celebrate-20.jpg

Last edited:
I believe what you described is homesickness. Vietnamese are homesick, too. All want to go back home, but for some reasons we have to stay here.

To ease the pain :-) we´ve built Little Vietnam´s in overseas, so we can feel being at home. For instance, in America we have built Little Saigon in Westminster, San Jose, San Diego and Houston. as the population grows, so the these small cities.

That's the difference, most of Indonesians think that they should go home (Indonesians have a "go home and build our home" mentality), for some that are married to the host-country folks often decide to fully integrate to the local culture and customs. There's always an organization of Indonesians in a foreign country, but only to keep the kultural relation between Indonesians themselves such PPI/ISv (Indonesische Studentenverein) in Germany or PPI France or the ones like IKg (Indonesische Kulturengruppe) with goal only to conserve the culture of the overseas Indonesian in Germany and other Deutsch speaking countries. But the members aren't to build a permanent base or even a neighborhood, because the membership itself is mostly non permanent as the members will always be going home.

I think that's a product of years of Nationalism-propaganda (country oriented mind) to prevent a brain-drain, which is proven good and effective.

For a Vietnamese you have a lot of balls to be talking shit about Pakistan when your little Vietnam is nothing but a crap hole.

Talking about Physics, Pakistan is a nuclear power. We developed our nukes when we were under American sanctions, let me know of your little Vietnam could achieve such a feat.
Bro, VN and Pakistan dont have any conflict, we r friends :cheers:

If such liberal immigration policies are allowed to continue Germany will no longer be GERMANy, the land of ethnic Germans, but rather a land full of alien migrants who have no connection to the history of the German Fatherland or the heritage of its indigenous inhabitants, and thus erasing Germany's true identity.
I am wanted to rep you for such a beautiful comment but I really did not like non oriental peoples so I must said sorry

anyways for the Germany what you have done to yourself? plz stopped let these disgusting Annams aka fidschi lived in your country, I am fully supported you if you ever wanted to initiated ethnic cleansed in Germany
up NDP
up beautiful facism
up whites Germany

what a really beautiful pic : )
spiegel3_1937a.jpg

I am wanted to rep you for such a beautiful comment but I really did not like non oriental peoples so I must said sorry

anyways for the Germany what you have done to yourself? plz stopped let these disgusting Annams aka fidschi lived in your country, I am fully supported you if you ever wanted to initiated ethnic cleansed in Germany
up NDP
up beautiful facism
up whites Germany

what a really beautiful pic : )
spiegel3_1937a.jpg
why don´t you idiotic red khmer go back to the hole in the ground where you come from?
seems our army did not kill all of you in the late 1970s. you are the leftover.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom