What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

India-Israel nexus is the best thing that could happen to humanity. Both believe in removing terrorists and terrorism from the face of our mother earth.

The Americans can't so now india and israel can?................:disagree: A million indian soldiers can barely control Kashmir so now they're going to rid the world of terrorism????......:disagree:

Last edited:
The Americans can't so now india and israel can?................:disagree: A million indian soldiers can barely control a Kashmir so now they're going to rid the world of terrorism????......:disagree:
India and Israel together will get the humanity rid of terrorists. Not a good news for terrorists and their sympathizers who are getting their panties in twist.

Both of us are doing our bits in reducing terrorist count with each passing day :)

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 1.12.11 AM.png

The Americans can't so now india and israel can?................:disagree: A million indian soldiers can barely control a Kashmir so now they're going to rid the world of terrorism????......:disagree:
We'll we can try. No harm in trying. Just like half of your army is trying to root out terrorism from Pakistan but are unable to do it completely. I wish you all the best though.

India and Israel together will get the humanity rid of terrorists. Not a good news for terrorists and their sympathizers who are getting their panties in twist.

So you guys are gong to achieve what the Americans and the West couldn't??????..........lol.....lol.....:lol::lol::lol:

This is EXACTLY what indians said 20 years ago when they claimed that the Americans and Israelis will stop Pakistan becoming from becoming a nuclear weapons state on india's behest .... lol........:rofl:

Please israel, save india from Bad Pakistan even though they are more than 7x smaller than india and don't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does........lol.......lol.........:rofl::rofl:

You Indians have respect for every person who kill Muslims.
That's quite an accusation. Let's not do this. Can I say the same for you too ? No right ? Because that would be wrong.

BTW, we don't have respect for PLA who are oppressing Chinese Muslims out there.

We'll we can try. No harm in trying. Just like half of your army is trying to root out terrorism from Pakistan but are unable to do it completely. I wish you all the best though.

Compared to what happened to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya, we have been VERY successful in rooting out terrorism from Pakistan when many tried to do to us what they had done to those unfortunate aforementioned nations.

Trying, we've practically succeeded. The successful initiation of CPEC is evidence of this.

Are you seriously insinuating india can destroy glibal terrorism and ISIS?
Yes you're trying. The terrorist attacks haven't been stopped completely. Though the number of attacks have come down, yes. But that's not a complete success. (E.g. there were many attacks in Kashmir and India during the 90s but now they've been reduced considerably. Can I call it a complete success ? No.)

I'm confident that we will destroy ISIS. Just like Pakistan will never say that "we can never defeat ISIS so let's surrender our country to them."

I guess you get the point. No harm in trying.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom