What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

@ My dear beloved Indian friend, there is no need. If you truly srutiny our muslim Bengali population then you would find that majority of our population came from Arab, Persia, Afganistan, Turkey, Yeman, Abbisinia, Ethopia, Central Asia etc.

@ If you go more detail then you would find that around 55 % people are foreign origin. Around 15 % people are mixed and around 30 % people are convertee muslim majority being from Budhahs instead of Hindus.

@ If you give true free and fare election then you would find that these so called "securalist" will fly away. That is why AL is afraid of giving free and fare election.

Wow.. I thought Pakistanis are the only wannabe Arabs.Now Bangladeshis want to identify themselves as Arabs too!!Tell you what, get started.Get rid of the language that you speak, Bengali.It has evolved from Sanskrit, the 'evil Yindoo' language, used in 'evil Yindoo' religious scriptures.
From next time on, whenever you speak in Bengali, remember, that it is not your language.Try speaking in Arabic instead.

@ My dear beloved Indian friend, there is no need. If you truly srutiny our muslim Bengali population then you would find that majority of our population came from Arab, Persia, Afganistan, Turkey, Yeman, Abbisinia, Ethopia, Central Asia etc.

@ If you go more detail then you would find that around 55 % people are foreign origin. Around 15 % people are mixed and around 30 % people are convertee muslim majority being from Budhahs instead of Hindus.

@ If you give true free and fare election then you would find that these so called "securalist" will fly away. That is why AL is afraid of giving free and fare election.

55% foreign origin, 15% Mixed and 30% Buddhist converts. Is this a joke. :omghaha::omghaha:

1982172_10152371437225645_410144484_n.jpg

You are insulting Bangladeshis for few Jamaatis. Jamaatis never ever identify themselves as Bengalis even in Bangladesh.

PDF is full of Jamatis. I am just sad that these morons are insulting the whole Bengali race, this is an international forum with visitors from many countries, what opinion they are forming about Bengalis in general?

55% foreign origin, 15% Mixed and 30% Buddhist converts. Is this a joke. :omghaha::omghaha:

@ This is not a joke, it is a fact. Go and read the History of Bengal but of cource written by Bengali muslim writer but not the Dada bhai ?

@ Have you not seen the characteristics of Satkhira people and Chapai Nababganj people ? Do you know how many Jamati Vice President of UpoZila election got elected ? It is more than 100. But donnot go with the idea that I support Jamat ?

@ This is not a joke, it is a fact. Go and read the History of Bengal but of cource written by Bengali muslim writer but not the Dada bhai ?

@ Have you not seen the characteristics of Satkhira people and Chapai Nababganj people ? Do you know how many Jamati Vice President of UpoZila election got elected ? It is more than 100. But donnot go with the idea that I support Jamat ?

These are nothing more than wannabe Arab. Even the genetic studies shows that most of the south Asian Muslims are native Muslim converts bear no to very little Arab-Turkic ancestry, it was just a cultural exchange with Central Asia, not the genes.

I don't mean to be rude but genetic tests show that majority of Bangladeshis are low caste converts, not Arab or Central Asian.

So you have taken my advice. :D

I asked a similar question from our hosts about their choice of not choosing Arabic over Urdu. It was a genuine question but they blocked me.

I am sorry but wtf? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't mean to be rude but genetic tests show that majority of Bangladeshis are low caste converts, not Arab or Central Asian.
Firstly, genetic tests did not indicate they were low caste converts. The few Bangladeshis had around 5% Northeast Euro and a bit of Med, bit of Caucasian, something low castes do not have. The samples were only 5 or at most 6 people from Bangladesh, so no way can you decipher an entire population from such a tiny sample. If there were more samples then we could have had individuals showing even higher Northeast Euro, Med, Caucasian. Muslims are mixed of all castes since we don't follow a caste structure. There were converts from various Hindu castes. Secondly, there would be some foreign 'Muslim' blood mixed in from Afghans. Afghans and Turks first started coming into Bangladesh in the 12th century, at which time the population of East Bengal would have been much much smaller than what it is today. They were all men, so would have had to have taken local wives. And this trend continued for several centuries. So to say some Muslims in Bangladesh don't have Afghan blood, is absolute fallacy. If Bangladeshis were all low caste converts then why don't we have an IQ of 75, a widely measured low caste IQ in india. Why is it 82, the same as India and Pakistan?

Bangladeshis are a mix of ANI, ASI, some Mongoloid admixture, and also bit of 'Muslim' (this latter component is mainly Afghan but also maybe a bit of Turk, and Arab, particularly Yemeni and Iraqi).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom