What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

So we are supposed to go with the views of some posters here as opposed to world renowned bodies such as the World Bank, and other organisations of similar repute? You Hindus will always try to downgrade Muslims.

Look man, you need to understand one thing. Hindus can't possibly "downgrade" Muslims by telling them that they were Hindus before (which most Subcontinental were); as they would be ultimately insulting themselves.
Ultimately every Muslim is a convert somewhere down the line, as everyone was some sort of pagan/polytheist before 7th century anyway.

BTW, I don't mean to sound racist; but Persians and Arabs are on average not that good looking people. Why not take a jump further and claim to be Swedish or Romanian?
well we have different sense of beauty, I dont like the look of swedish or romanian.. or blonde people in general, they look weird.

well we have different sense of beauty, I dont like the look of swedish or romanian.. or blonde people in general, they look weird.

Funny how the most beautiful people I've met in my life tend to be all mixed. Especially half-white half-black/Asian girls.
Best of both worlds, eh?

Can't say about the accuracy myself; but still more credible than that "55% foreign genes and 30% converts" and God knows what else has been claimed on this thread!
HarappaDNA isn't really credible, many individual pieces of research contradict many of there claims. Also a lot of there samples are based of one participant and the results are super imposed on to the entire group so I would take what they claim with a grain of salt.

Look man, you need to understand one thing. Hindus can't possibly "downgrade" Muslims by telling them that they were Hindus before (which most Subcontinental were); as they would be ultimately insulting themselves.
Ultimately every Muslim is a convert somewhere down the line, as everyone was some sort of pagan/polytheist before 7th century anyway.
I am not doubting everyone is a convert. The foreign Muslim blood is heavily watered down anyway after marrying generation after generation into local admixture. But either way, we are culturally now different. A large part of our culture is derived from Islamic values whereas Indians from - Hinduism.

The demographic data shows otherwise. Plenty of Hindus embrace Islam to escape castism and Brahminic slavery/atrocity.

I only told you of a choice in reply to your post.

Becoming a Ajlaf (second class Muslim) sounds more appealing to you? We have seen how Arabs on this forum treat you Bangladeshis, let alone in the real world.

Aasman se gira, khajur me atka? (You claim to know Hindi so I won't translate for you. ;) )

BTW, how do you think we should treat our apostates (you folks)? As you want to treat your own apostates?

265-6.gif

So we are supposed to go with the views of some posters here as opposed to world renowned bodies such as the World Bank, and other organisations of similar repute? You Hindus will always try to downgrade Muslims.

How questioning that so called report that south Asians including Indians have an IQ of 82 is an effort to downgrade Muslims? And who told you that World bank said that we have IQ of 82? That's why I asked for those "Several Reputed sources" that you are talking about.

PDF is full of Jamatis. I am just sad that these morons are insulting the whole Bengali race, this is an international forum with visitors from many countries, what opinion they are forming about Bengalis in general?

Avoid these Jamaati filthy posts. If you give importance to such nasty smelly posts they will post more. They just need attention in PDF because NOBODY cares for these militants in Bangladesh. They can't say anything against Bengalis or Nazrul-Rabindranath in Bangladesh. If they say they will be instantly in jail because these Jamaatis are seen as terrorists since 1971. Now the hatred for such terrorists have gone to next level that if a single person in crowdy road say 'I am Jamaati and I hate Bengalis' they will be shot dead on road or will get 'Dholai' by public. Ask them if I am wrong. They don't say openly in public how much they love Osama Bin Laden, Kader Mullah, sex horny Delwar Hossain Saidee, Nizami but in PDF its risk free to say. So they come here and spread filthiness. Just avoid these Jamaatis even if they insult you. You are not at their level. You should not go down to their level.

If you look carefully to their avatars you will see all of these have similar avatars. Either a gunshot or sword with a militant holding it. It shows how much radical these people are.

Last edited:
Avoid these Jamaati filthy posts. If you give importance to such nasty smelly posts they will post more. They just need attention in PDF because NOBODY cares for these militants in Bangladesh. They can't say anything against Bengalis or Nazrul-Rabindranath in Bangladesh. If they say they will be instantly in jail beacuse these Jamaatis are seen as terrorists since 1971. Now the hatred for such terrorists have gone to next level that if a single person in crowdy road say 'I am Jamaati and I hate Bengalis' they will be shot dead on road or will get 'Dholai' by public. Ask them if I am wrong. They don't say openly in public how much they love Osama Bin Laden, Kader Mullah, sex horny Delwar Hossain Saidee, Nizami but in PDF its risk free to say. So they come here and spread filthiness. Just avoid these Jamaatis even if they insult you. You are not at their level. You should not go down to their level.

If you look carefully to their avatars you will see all of these have similar avatars. Either a gunshot or sword with a militant holding it. It shows how much radical these people are.

I hope whatever you are saying is true. I need to read less of these Jamati posts, they are giving a very bad impression of Bangladesh and Bengalis in this forum. :)

I hope whatever you are saying is true. I need to read less of these Jamati posts, they are giving a very bad impression of Bangladesh and Bengalis in this forum. :)

They are called 'Chagu' by public in BD. Do you know what is Chagu?

Avoid these Jamaati filthy posts. If you give importance to such nasty smelly posts they will post more. They just need attention in PDF because NOBODY cares for these militants in Bangladesh. They can't say anything against Bengalis or Nazrul-Rabindranath in Bangladesh. If they say they will be instantly in jail because these Jamaatis are seen as terrorists since 1971. Now the hatred for such terrorists have gone to next level that if a single person in crowdy road say 'I am Jamaati and I hate Bengalis' they will be shot dead on road or will get 'Dholai' by public. Ask them if I am wrong. They don't say openly in public how much they love Osama Bin Laden, Kader Mullah, sex horny Delwar Hossain Saidee, Nizami but in PDF its risk free to say. So they come here and spread filthiness. Just avoid these Jamaatis even if they insult you. You are not at their level. You should not go down to their level.

Why pretend to be Bangladeshi when you are West Bengali? Anyway, lot of people in West Bengal are anti-India e.g. Amartya Sen, Saurav Ganguly, to name a couple of the more prominent Hindu Bengalis. You could tell from Ganguly's commentary yesterday how much he was willing SA to beat India.

I only told you of a choice in reply to your post.

Becoming a Ajlaf (second class Muslim) sounds more appealing to you? We have seen how Arabs on this forum treat you Bangladeshis, let alone in the real world.

Aasman se gira, khajur me atka? (You claim to know Hindi so I won't translate for you. ;) )

BTW, how do you think we should treat our apostates (you folks)? As you want to treat your own apostates?

265-6.gif
This is not a thread to discuss Shariah laws /Islamic jurisprudence. But for yr info, those severe punishments are admissible only in a Nizam e Mostafa /truly Islamic state.

Back
Top Bottom