Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

Our country needs s new name to embrace our collective Muslim heritage like

Khaganate of Bengal
Muslimastan
Al banglar,
Mughalistan,
banglastan,

LOL LOL LOL ...

See above guys... If you try to forget your ethnicity .... This will happen to Bangladesh. So, we better love to keep Bengali Nationalism alive.

1. Any more fancy story or give us some reference other than Indian media?

2. a) East-Bengal: Was ruled by Pakistan, Liberated by Bengalis. Means it is Liberated.
b) West-Bengal: Was ruled by India, Still being ruled by India. Means they are PORADHIN.

1. Just dig into the Bangladesh section in this forum only. :)

2. In that case Dhaka (and all other divisions) is ruled by Bangladesh, so they are poradhin!!

So the Bangladesh section of PDF has been overtaken by Indian trolls (PathanBangladesh, BongBang and Gonjo). There's a word for people of that nature...

Ingshakhoor.

Right, you are the only Bangladeshi left in Bangladesh, and you are in UK. :P

Nationalists are national security risk for a nation??? :rofl:

So America without nationalists, Russia without nationalists. Just imagine. LMAO.

1. Just dig into the Bangladesh section in this forum only. :)

Like Ultra Nationalist BharatRakshak never represents the true India. PDF type Bangladeshi's like Bangladeshi will be hard to find on real street. But they do defend Bangladesh like anything, thats their best contribution.

Right, you are the only Bangladeshi left in Bangladesh, and you are in UK. :P

All southasian people loves to lecture as superior, when lives abroad. ;)

Like Ultra Nationalist BharatRakshak never represents the true India. PDF type Bangladeshi's like Bangladeshi will be hard to find on real street. But they do defend Bangladesh like anything, thats their best contribution.

Those Bangladeshis who call themselves Bengalis are actually Indians. Real Bangladeshis are not Bengalis. :)

So America without nationalists, Russia without nationalists. Just imagine. LMAO.

All southasian people loves to lecture as superior, when lives abroad. ;)

Because I live abroad brother please do not get jealous of my passport. Where ever I go is entirely my choice. Parts of Bangladesh wouldn't be what it is today without foreign remittance my brother so before you talk about people "lecturing" from a foreign country it's not a crime, remember the graft here is the same as the graft back home.

FYI, Bengali nationalism and Bangladeshi nationalism are two separate entities.

LOL LOL LOL ...

See above guys... If you try to forget your ethnicity .... This will happen to Bangladesh. So, we better love to keep Bengali Nationalism alive.

No you're just too dumb to realize it's a troll account trying to take the mick out of previous threads which covered serious topics. You know this part of the site is full of trolls because they realize no one likes the Indian nation.

Brother this is fantastic!! i dont know if u know but there are also members of our population from Egypt and Kazakhstan !!. They are practicing muslim inshallah!!!!!!

Also I have found new estimates!! now 88.894% of our population has foreign muslim origin. my family come from Afghanistan, we were warriors from Suri tribe which is most powerful pathan tribe. Sher shah suri was my ancestor according to my uncles cousins friend!!

@ I am not yet sure about your statement whether your are telling lie or true ? But the fact is I had been arguing that people from Chapai Nawabganj and Maldaha originally belongs to Sher Shah Suri tribe. The man from whom I heard this is dead now. A dying man cannot tell a lie. At that time his age was almost nearing to 70. Since then I had been searching and finding the truth. Simultaneously, I was confidently propagating the above theory. Suddenly, one day, I found the reference in the intern ate which is given below:

Shersabadia community
Some soldiers were left behind by Sher Shah Suri as he escaped from Bengal, avoiding the Humayun invasion. These people are known as Shersabadia. They made a colony named Shershahabad which is no more due to a course change of Ganges. Today the people of this community are found in parts of Malda, Murshidabad, Chapai Nawabganj and a few other parts of Bengal. Sher Shah Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ So my dear Phathan, you belongs to Suri Tribe !!!! Good !!Good ! "Amar mon ta mane, howsha ta mane jee !" " Shala khepa choda, lahey ri khaba na !". " Ki bolcho ? am khaba !! ami ekhon konkhe pa mu, amar boyou je koi chilu gache tu ar am nai".

Last edited:
Those Bangladeshis who call themselves Bengalis are actually Indians. Real Bangladeshis are not Bengalis. :)

Bro do liberate yourself from Delhi, then claim your ethnic pride. Have shame being a dependent state of India. We better deserve your and our ancestors salute, as being an independent state ruled by Bengali's.

Because I live abroad brother please do not get jealous of my passport. Where ever I go is entirely my choice. Parts of Bangladesh wouldn't be what it is today without foreign remittance my brother so before you talk about people "lecturing" from a foreign country it's not a crime, remember the graft here is the same as the graft back home.

FYI, Bengali nationalism and Bangladeshi nationalism are two separate entities.

My salute to you for contributing as NRB, that's all nothing more.

Yah, both nationalism sentiment conflicts. Advantages are taken by the WB people. Being Bangladeshi we are around 16+- crore, WB has around 8+- crore. So clearly we are massive majority. Even by religion, by number. We should leave nothing for them. Majority sets the standards, minority don't.

Bro do liberate yourself from Delhi, then claim your ethnic pride. Have shame being a dependent state of India. We better deserve your and our ancestors salute, as being an independent state ruled by Bengali's.

How do we 'liberate' ourselves from our own country? It's like saying that Rajshahi or Barishal should liberate themselves from Dhaka!

And about Bengali ethnicity, the people of West Bengal along with the Bengalis of Tripurs, Assam, etc. are the real unadulterated Bengalis....the flag-bearers of Bengalis in the world.

And as claimed by the Bangladeshis themselves, Bangladeshis are just foreigners from ME states living in Bangladesh and speaking Bengali because of living here for a considerable time. Even you are a Bengali-speaking foreigner settled in Bangladesh, as stated by you only! :P

Yah, both nationalism sentiment conflicts. Advantages are taken by the WB people. Being Bangladeshi we are around 16+- crore, WB has around 8+- crore. So clearly we are massive majority. Even by religion, by number. We should leave nothing for them. Majority sets the standards, minority don't.

And how are you supposed to do that? :)

And we are 1.2 billion btw!

Last edited:
@ I am not yet sure about your statement whether your are telling lie or true ? But the fact is I had been arguing that people from Chapai Nawabganj and Maldaha originally belongs to Sher Shah Suri tribe. The man from whom I heard this is dead now. A dying man cannot tell a lie. At that time his age was almost nearing to 70. Since then I had been searching and finding the truth. Simultaneously, I was confidently propagating the above theory. Suddenly, one day, I found the reference in the intern ate which is given below:

@ So my dear Phathan, you belongs to Suri Tribe !!!! Good !!Good ! "Amar mon ta mane, howsha ta mane jee !" " Shala khepa choda, lahey ri khaba na !". " Ki bolcho ? am khaba !! ami ekhon konkhe pa mu, amar boyou je koi chilu gache tu ar am nai".
Wow very good information brother!!! Very interesting that the topic on a dying mans mind would be his Pathan ancestry.

What ancestry are you? Persian? 50% of Bangldesh is Persian alone

Back
Top Bottom