What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

Brother please!! I am foreign blooded Muslim Warrior Bangladeshi just like you!! I plead with you brother

We don't mind disowning any mixed foreign blood, purification of blood needed. And, who the hell is Pathan? that losing war torn afghans? My foot!!

We don't mind, disowning you as Bangladeshies.

Bhumihar is low caste in comparison to us Bangladeshi afghan, Turkic, Persian and Arab warriors

How do you dare bringing Caste sense in Bangladesh. Bengali/Bangladeshi is everywhere. Caste sense among muslims is dead since 1971.

Wow very good information brother!!! Very interesting that the topic on a dying mans mind would be his Pathan ancestry.

What ancestry are you? Persian? 50% of Bangldesh is Persian alone

@ I am in a thick soup, could not find my ancestry ? No ! bhai 50 % Persians ! Kisne kaha ? The dying man was not a Pathan.

Last edited:
We don't mind disowning any mixed foreign blood, purification of blood needed. And, who the hell is Pathan? that losing war torn afghans? My foot!!

We don't mind, disowning you as Bangladeshies.

How do you dare bringing Caste sense in Bangladesh. Bengali/Bangladeshi is everywhere. Caste sense among muslims is dead since 1971.
He is an Indian Bihari troll pretending to be Bangladeshi, ignore him.

@ I am in a thick soup, could not find my ancestry ? No ! bhai 50 % Persians ! Kisne kaha ? The dying man was not a Pathan.
LoL...

How do we 'liberate' ourselves from our own country? It's like saying that Rajshahi or Barishal should liberate themselves from Dhaka!

And about Bengali ethnicity, the people of West Bengal along with the Bengalis of Tripurs, Assam, etc. are the real unadulterated Bengalis....the flag-bearers of Bengalis in the world.

And as claimed by the Bangladeshis themselves, Bangladeshis are just foreigners from ME states living in Bangladesh and speaking Bengali because of living here for a considerable time. Even you are a Bengali-speaking foreigner settled in Bangladesh, as stated by you only! :P

And how are you supposed to do that? :)

And we are 1.2 billion btw!

1.2 Billion Indians, 8 Crore of Bengali.

Do you not Justify the reasons behind Bangladesh separated from Pakistan? [The answer: We wanted an exclusive Bengali land. Majority ofcourse Muslim ;) ]

What about you? No-exclusive Bengali Country for you. You live with hindi speaking guys, marrying them, wasting your Bengali bloods or what.

Btw, in the end by general perception from us (We are Shadhin Bengali, And you are a loser Poradhin Bengali) i.e. Shadhin=Independent, Poradhin=Being a State/ colony in a bigger nation.

1.2 Billion Indians, 8 Crore of Bengali.

Do you not Justify the reasons behind Bangladesh separated from Pakistan? [The answer: We wanted an exclusive Bengali land. Majority ofcourse Muslim ;) ]

What about you? No-exclusive Bengali Country for you. You live with hindi speaking guys, marrying them, wasting your Bengali bloods or what.

Btw, in the end by general perception from us (We are Shadhin Bengali, And you are a loser Poradhin Bengali) i.e. Shadhin=Independent, Poradhin=Being a State/ colony in a bigger nation.

First, East Pakistan was created on religious lines, and not on the basis of ethnicity. Your so called "Bengali nationalism" is just an afterthought when West Pakistani politicians started behaving like racists and new colonial masters. Countries created on the basis of religion have a tendency of becoming a apartheid state with radicalized worldview, the continuous increase of radicalization of youth in Bangladesh is indicating a similar fate for Bangladesh in future. The projection of Bangladesh as a "Bengali" nation is the idea of Bangladeshi 'seculars' and 'liberals' to tackle the radical forces within Bangladesh who see it as a "Muslim country".

Second, what matters to any foreign country is the 1.2 billion Indians, we all are Indians first irrespective of our ethnicity, race or religion. There is no question of any Indian being 'poradhin' in India, we have earned our independence long before you, your statement was laughable, it is high time for you to clear your wrong perception. We all belong to India and India belongs to us, all Indians are equal stakeholders of our country. :)

First, East Pakistan was created on religious lines, and not on the basis of ethnicity. Your so called "Bengali nationalism" is just an afterthought when West Pakistani politicians started behaving like racists and new colonial masters. Countries created on the basis of religion have a tendency of becoming a apartheid state with radicalized worldview, the continuous increase of radicalization of youth in Bangladesh is indicating a similar fate for Bangladesh in future. The projection of Bangladesh as a "Bengali" nation is the idea of Bangladeshi 'seculars' and 'liberals' to tackle the radical forces within Bangladesh who see it as a "Muslim country".

Second, what matters to any foreign country is the 1.2 billion Indians, we all are Indians first irrespective of our ethnicity, race or religion. There is no question of any Indian being 'poradhin' in India, we have earned our independence long before you, your statement was laughable, it is high time for you to clear your wrong perception. We all belong to India and India belongs to us, all Indians are equal stakeholders of our country. :)

Its equivalent to happy birds in a bird cage. Have you not seen the RIO movie? You will see how freed birds thought about the caged Macaw bird.

But, your pride shouldn't cross shame being a Poradhin Bengali. Like We left Pakistan, You should free yourself from India.

Free yourself.

Its equivalent to happy birds in a bird cage. Have you not seen the RIO movie? You will see how freed birds thought about the caged Macaw bird.

But, your pride shouldn't cross shame being a Poradhin Bengali. Like We left Pakistan, You should free yourself from India.

Free yourself.

Lol.....we are a happy joint family living together with our own brothers and sisters in our own home that was built by us.

It's a pity that Bangladeshis are now living a lonely life in exile in a miniscule piece of land after leaving the family for their own selfish reasons, further reinforcing the saying that "United we rise, divided we fall"!

Introspect. :)

Everyone have their own thought and philosophies. Though your thoughts didn't mean anything to me, but respecting your thought being what you are.

Chill!! I am done with you.

Keep informing Bangladeshi people about Indian connection of Awami League and wait for them to rise up one day to kill them all. Most urban people already know about it, even one year ago, this was not the case. What remains to be done is take this information by word of mouth to all villagers in the country side. When each and every Bangladeshi knows full well where Awami League is run from (RAW HQ in India), then they will one day take matters in their own hand, specially if there is a new famine on the horizon like it happened under AL rule in 1974.

So, where ever you are, talk to people and make sure they know the truth about AL.

For these kinds of mentalities I dont see a good future of the oppositions. Why the hell in a right mind the people in gov position will leave power for an uncertain future? Because leaving it will follow a genocide in the country. So it makes sense for the people in power to make sure first, no one can challenge them like these in the future. For them this is the right time to do, they may not get the same chance again. And surely they are following some sorts of that strategy. I feel forty years of tyranny are better than one hour of anarchy. Assad is surely better than ISIS.

And I see all PDF NRBs wish disasters in BD so that they can masturbate at it looking from remote locations and we Bangladeshis rot in hell.

Last edited:
Everyone have their own thought and philosophies. Though your thoughts didn't mean anything to me, but respecting your thought being what you are.

Chill!! I am done with you.

That's not only my thought, that's the thought of all the proud Indian Bengalis. :)

Keep informing Bangladeshi people about Indian connection of Awami League and wait for them to rise up one day to kill them all. Most urban people already know about it, even one year ago, this was not the case. What remains to be done is take this information by word of mouth to all villagers in the country side. When each and every Bangladeshi knows full well where Awami League is run from (RAW HQ in India), then they will one day take matters in their own hand, specially if there is a new famine on the horizon like it happened under AL rule in 1974.

So, where ever you are, talk to people and make sure they know the truth about AL.

Right, the need of the hour is Bangla ISIS to save Islam in Bangladesh, and groups like Ansarullah Bangla Team are on the right track to secure a prosperous future for the true Bangladeshis! :tup: :)

Back
Top Bottom