What's new

Benazir is Going back

Oh Always u were also right so was i as BB had cancelled her trip after rumours of Emergency :P

here it is the news
-------------

BTW i meant by nah nah means no bet iknow shez gonna get on our nerves;)
-------------
Bhutto cancels plans to leave Pakistan following state of emergency rumors

By ZARAR KHAN,Associated Press Writer AP - 1 hour 5 minutes ago

KARACHI, Pakistan - Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto abruptly canceled plans to travel outside of Pakistan on Wednesday, saying she had heard rumors the government could impose a state of emergency during her absence.

The opposition leader, who was targeted by suicide bombers when she returned home on Oct. 18 following eight years in exile, had been preparing to go to Dubai to visit her husband and three children.

She said at a hastily arranged press conference that senior party aides told her President Gen. Pervez Musharraf may impose emergency measures if the Supreme Court ruled later this week that his recent election win was unconstitutional.

"I wanted to go to Dubai ... but when these rumors surfaced, I decided to change my program," Bhutto said, calling on the government to abide by whatever decision the court hands down.

"If a state of emergency is imposed, we will not accept it," she said, speaking on behalf of her Pakistan People's Party. "If fundamental human rights are suspended, we will not accept it. The nation will not accept it, and I know other political parties will also not accept it."

The suicide blast during Bhutto's homecoming parade in Karachi killed more than 140 people, the deadliest incident in a wave of violence that has raised fears for Pakistan's stability. The government has vowed to expose those responsible for the attack, which was widely blamed on Islamic extremists fighting security forces near the Afghan border.

The country's top judge, however, expressed impatience with the investigation on Wednesday and vowed to launch his own probe.

-----------------------
Bhutto cancels plans to leave Pakistan following state of emergency rumors - Yahoo! Malaysia News

Do you want to take a friendly bet that she will be your next PM thanks to her:usflag:

Best Regards

under current political situation it seems like that. but she has to remove the sanction from the constitution to become PM third time. US needs some new face in Pakistan. i can bet if Nawaz Sharif Allowed to return and participate in politics then she will not able to be a PM. majority of voters are against her, only those who r not educated r supporting her. she need a shoulder which is provided by US if she fails to utilize it then her future is dubious.

hmmmmmmmm now i got it why it was all concocted and bluffed the AP also

good strategy by Farhatullah Baber hmmmmmmmmmm more publicity more in the news

under current political situation it seems like that. but she has to remove the sanction from the constitution to become PM third time. US needs some new face in Pakistan. i can bet if Nawaz Sharif Allowed to return and participate in politics then he will not able to be a PM. majority of voters are against her, only those who r not educated r supporting her. she need a shoulder which is provided by US if she fails to utilize it then her future is dubious.

Dear Rana,

How do you rate Mr Imran Khan as PM, the only other leaders we westerners know after Gen M, Mrs BB and Mr NS ?

Dear Rana,

How do you rate Mr Imran Khan as PM, the only other leaders we westerners know after Gen M, Mrs BB and Mr NS ?

Mr. Imran Khan is a good person. but in politics to be a good is not enough. he has no team. most of the people like him but cant vote him. he made very very big mistake in past. he wanted to became PM direct. when u starts some thing new then u take small steps first but he wanted to cross whole bridge by one step.
his future is linked to PML (N), if PML (N) get majority in some future elections then he will be in coalition wit them.
for PM after Musharaf Shehbaz Sharif is very intelligent politician and good administator, he prove himself during his chief ministership.

Imran nahhhhhhhhhhh Always hez very vocal and emotional so he can be problem for US and no chance for him.

But will his elder brother allow him ?

Best Regards

according to the constitution of Pakistan a person cant be a PM third time, currently PML(N) is not interested to remove this sanction. and the President of PML(N) is Shebaz Sharif not Nawaz Sharif. so it looks like that sharif brothers r agree.

KARACHI: Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto on Thursday departed for Dubai from Karachi from Karachi airport in an Emirates Air flight.

Emirates Air flight EK-607, in which Benazir is traveling has taken off, the PPP leaders told Geo News.

Benazir had to fly in an Emirates flight at about 10: 30 PM Tuesday but she delayed her departure for one day due to rumours that the emergency was going to be declared. After visiting family in Dubai Benazir will depart for US to deliver a lecture.

It would be Bhutto's first trip abroad since she flew home on October 18 after eight years self-exile in London and Dubai. Her return turned into tragedy when a suicide attack on her procession killed 140 people.
Benazir Bhutto flies to Dubai

She said in press conference in Dubai she will be back on November 9

if her discussions with Musharraf and USA get success.

if her discussions with Musharraf and USA get success.

the latest breaking news by aaj-tv is that the PPP seniors have advised her not to come back because the GoP is up to something...emergency or ML if the SC does not give a favourable verdict.

the latest breaking news by aaj-tv is that the PPP seniors have advised her not to come back because the GoP is up to something...emergency or ML if the SC does not give a favourable verdict.

Dear FM,

Just a question ? Would you support Gen M if he declares emergency over the SC judgement ?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom