What's new

Benazir is Going back

Dear FM,

Just a question ? Would you support Gen M if he declares emergency over the SC judgement ?

Regards

I dont think he will declare emergency. the general had many chances to do it in the near past but he did not.
coming back to your Q, i will not support it.

The government had clarified today that some newspapers and news channels are spreading rumours and there was such decision in the making but
not so fast Seikh Rashid was quoted by News channels i guess Geo that all options are open but lets see wht happens.

BTW fatman i can unerstand why you would not support Musharraf :) But whome you will support in that case??
1. the corrupt good for nothing politicians.
2. The controversial CJ

The government had clarified today that some newspapers and news channels are spreading rumours and there was such decision in the making but
not so fast Seikh Rashid was quoted by News channels i guess Geo that all options are open but lets see wht happens.

BTW fatman i can unerstand why you would not support Musharraf :) But whome you will support in that case??
2. The controversial CJ

look jana we r heading for a very complex and critical time. it is not as simple as u r suggesting. hope the CJs realise this and give their verdict according to the constitution and not get influenced by the lawyers assn.

my basic position is that the PA should remain in the background. they can influence a lot from that position. elections should be held. let the politicians fight it out amongst themselves. there wont be any clear-cut winners but atleast we will be going in the right direction --> democracy and the brave and proud PA can return to doing its job - robust peace-time training to become a formidable force.

O come now don't deceive your selfs this not the first Dictator she handled. She has returned and she is not a Pro US, however, a Pro Democracy leader.

2. The controversial CJ

You need to have a reallity check, no body in Pakistan trusts the government and now the rumours have come true Mush that traitor has declared Marshal law on the citizens of Pakistan.

O come now don't deceive your selfs this not the first Dictator she handled. She has returned and she is not a Pro US, however, a Pro Democracy leader.

really a pro-democracy leader who fails to hold elections within her party!!!
she has been sucking up to the US lately, it is so obvious.... and i dont want to start on the US 1.5 billion corruption.

really a pro-democracy leader who fails to hold elections within her party!!!
she has been sucking up to the US lately, it is so obvious.... and i dont want to start on the US 1.5 billion corruption.

The only corruption I see is that in your mentality to believe such sexed up propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom