What's new

Belgian government comes down hard on (young Moroccan) rioters after multiple riots

Cell_DbZ

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Belgian government comes down hard on (young Moroccan) rioters after multiple riots

91287062.jpg

Thu 16/11/2017 - 12:11 CDC
The Belgian government has pledged action following the Brussels riots of Saturday night - after Morocco qualified for the World Cup - and Wednesday night - when french internet personality Vargasss92 touched down in Brussels.
Justice minister Geens and Home minister Jambon are drawing up an action plan together with the Brussels authorities and the security services. Belgian prosecutors are also issuing a circular about zero tolerance with regard to violence directed at the police.

Vargasss92, considered to be the instigator

Justice minister Geens: "Together with prosecutors we must act against rioters. Prevention should go hand in hand with repressive measures. The police must take the lead."

As early as Monday Mr Geens announced the creation of a special judicial police research unit to examine the rioting. Deputy premier De Croo is eager for Brussels to copy the example of Mechelen: "There too there was ample attention for prevention, but forthright action is taken. We should query the slow response from Brussels police. What is the link to politicians? How are the police directed? There is a time for talk and a time for action. The time for talking is over."

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.3097815

940623782.jpg

15 november 2017

2580390084.jpg

Source of above pictures:
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.3097767

Video from riot after Moroccan national football team qualified, where 22 policemen were wounded:

Video from aftermath from first riot, right after Moroccan national football team qualified, owners lost everything: "We can't deal with this scum anymore":

Riot from 15 november:

@Vergennes, our countries seem to be suffering from riots and vandalism lately...

@Cell_DbZ

What would have happened if Morocco won the world cup ?

On a serious note,celebrating their team's qualification is perfectly fine as long as its done in a good ambiance and without troubles caused. However,what we've witnessed in Brussel is totally unacceptable. Why were Moroccans in Morocco celebrating their team's qualification in good joy without incidents when Moroccans in Europe were attacking Police,burning cars,pillaging stores,vandalizing public spaces..... that is beyond me.

Belgian authorities should show no tolerance in front of those trouble makers.

Making troubles and among the ones crying in front of TV because of "Police brutality..."

The bad part is in the first night, right after the riot, no arrestation occured, the police has admitted that they weren't prepared and thus the sensitive discussion about uniting the police zones in Brussels surfaces again.

Making troubles and among the ones crying in front of TV because of "Police brutality..."
And in the worst case, they radicalize, of course it is going to be all our fault too when they do...

@Cell_DbZ From what I've read police organization in Brussels is an entire clusterf.ck! With all the zones,the different services... :coffee:

@Cell_DbZ From what I've read police organization in Brussels is an entire clusterf.ck! With all the zones,the different services... :coffee:
Yes it is, some call for an unified zone, while some local instances attempt to foil these plans, this is sort of an extension of the ongoing struggle between Flanders and Walloons.
Really disgusting after the terror attacks an these riots.

BrusselsSecurity.png

lf they're not Belgian citizens beat the shit out of them.

I don't get it. Their team did well and they riot. What if they lost?

simple solution... id them, put them in the next airplane send them back to Maroco... I am pretty sure the no so tollerant police in Maroco will be the perfect cure for such assholes the next time they missmatch celebrating and riot ...

simple solution... id them, put them in the next airplane send them back to Maroco... I am pretty sure the no so tollerant police in Maroco will be the perfect cure for such assholes the next time they missmatch celebrating and riot ...

I agree... Europe should not have let them in ... big mistake.

However... aren't these guys soccer hooligans and isn't this a rather common thing with European soccer?

I agree... Europe should not have let them in ... big mistake.

However... aren't these guys soccer hooligans and isn't this a rather common thing with European soccer?

I have no problems with refugees and migration... much of the problems that force people to leave their home are made by west cosume communities, I only have problems with people coming here and try to import their thinking of right and wrong, forcing us to change our lifestyle and ignoring our laws and rules and cry out loud if their ignorant behaivor colide with native citizen and or the Police.... they burn cars rob shops and cry police brutality... catch them and without any sideway directly to the airport and a cost free flight home...to make it worse... take the whole family and send them with them... ignorant parents are also guilty that their sons runs riot (failed education) so lets taste them some medicine in their old homeland.

Hooligans dont run riot.... they just want to fight the hooligans of other teams.... and no never seen footage of hooligans demolishing shops or burn cars...

I have no problems with refugees and migration... much of the problems that force people to leave their home are made by west cosume communities, I only have problems with people coming here and try to import their thinking of right and wrong, forcing us to change our lifestyle and ignoring our laws and rules and cry out loud if their ignorant behaivor colide with native citizen and or the Police.... they burn cars rob shops and cry police brutality... catch them and without any sideway directly to the airport and a cost free flight home...to make it worse... take the whole family and send them with them... ignorant parents are also guilty that their sons runs riot (failed education) so lets taste them some medicine in their old homeland.

Hooligans dont run riot.... they just want to fight the hooligans of other teams.... and no never seen footage of hooligans demolishing shops or burn cars...

Very reasonable ask... I agree.

Very reasonable ask... I agree.

NEVER EVER have seen Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Polnish, Russian, Czech, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Vietnamese, most african nations south of Sahara, Brasilian, Argentinian etc... show such a ignorant bad behaivor ...

Some people should reflekt themself and they recive the awnser why many act unfriendly against them

NEVER EVER have seen Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Polnish, Russian, Czech, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Vietnamese, most african nations south of Sahara, Brasilian, Argentinian etc... show such a ignorant bad behaivor ...

Some people should reflekt themself and they recive the awnser why many act unfriendly against them

Just because your eyes have never seen it, doesn't mean that riots and hooliganism doesn't get perpetrated by those communities. I have seen British, Polacks, Canadians, Hungarians, Serbians, and Italians flip over cars and stab people in the neck with my own eyes. I don't know what conclusion you are trying to reach, but your next post no doubt would involve some passage in the Quran that justifies rioting in the name of soccer.

Back
Top Bottom