What's new

Belgian government comes down hard on (young Moroccan) rioters after multiple riots

Just because your eyes have never seen it, doesn't mean that riots and hooliganism doesn't get perpetrated by those communities. I have seen British, Polacks, Canadians, Hungarians, Serbians, and Italians flip over cars and stab people in the neck with my own eyes. I don't know what conclusion you are trying to reach, but your next post no doubt would involve some passage in the Quran that justifies rioting in the name of soccer.

SURE I have seen that TOO BUT in their countrys and NOT after celebrating a world cup participation!

Have u ever seen German riots in Marocco were they rob shops and burn cars.... or have u ever seen chinese in saudi arabia doing such things?????

Moroccans start heartwarming fundraiser for 63-year old lady, who lost her car.

The initiative came from Khalil Raiss, father of 2."The fact that the lady did not attempt to hurt any of the attackers, despite having the 'reason' to, moved me deeply" said Khalil. Khalil said he was "very dissapointed" in the youth showing such violence and said that the old lady (named Maria Baets) did not deserve such a thing.

the car in question

https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenlan...to-sneuvelde-tijdens-rellen-brussel~a896fabd/ (Dutch)

@Cell_DbZ

What would have happened if Morocco won the world cup ?

On a serious note,celebrating their team's qualification is perfectly fine as long as its done in a good ambiance and without troubles caused. However,what we've witnessed in Brussel is totally unacceptable. Why were Moroccans in Morocco celebrating their team's qualification in good joy without incidents when Moroccans in Europe were attacking Police,burning cars,pillaging stores,vandalizing public spaces..... that is beyond me.

Belgian authorities should show no tolerance in front of those trouble makers.

Making troubles and among the ones crying in front of TV because of "Police brutality..."
Europe and South America is known for it's "Football hooliganism"; there have been far worse cases by 'non-immigrant' communities.

At night even the grannies were out in the street screaming

I would pay to watch that. But still Id doubt they started breaking stuff and causing riots in Morocco, their Police would not take such actions too kindly.

I would pay to watch that. But still Id doubt they started breaking stuff and causing riots in Morocco, their Police would not take such actions too kindly.
no they didn't it was very jovial and happy. surprised that the celebrations went on late intro the night. it was like they had achieved something big.

Back
Top Bottom