What's new

Beirut suicide bombings: Why Lebanon and what's next?

U are one heck of a retard. Yes now I called u that. Where did I curse u before.

Now Arabs can be called what ever. Just like all the Arabs who are called Arabs are not necessarily Arabs, they are called that just because they speak the language. But genetically they could be of a different race.

Now let me educate u a little. Upto certain parts of syria back in the old days arab trubes u to live there.
Also a while back a report was published as per that report many a Palestinian tribes carried the same DNA as per the old jewish tribes. So technically they are the people of the land who converted over time and adopted the language.

Now as per ur logic
Jerusalem belongs to the jews and not Arabs. Well a jew is a jew could be of any race because of his religion. But arab is not a religion.

So if by race one claims a land then most of the jews today are of European ancestry to be precise russians.

So a professor who begins his sentence by 'dumb' and 'retard' will educate me now :(

Anyways, your credibility is down the gutters. Enjoy trolling and welcome to my ignore list.... :-):-)

So a professor who begins his sentence by 'dumb' and 'retard' will educate me now :(

Anyways, your credibility is down the gutters. Enjoy trolling and welcome to my ignore list.... :-):-)
And this is how an Indian runs away with an excuse.
Hope u enjoyed the butt munching. This is neither ur place nor can u put anything constructive on the table.

The Arabian Muslims are the invaders of the M.E. and North Africa displacing indigenous Christian, Jews, Berbers, Zoroastrians etc.

And the current jews in israel are european jews....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom