What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

lol, why are you in such a cheerful mood? Is it because you know I am right and you are wrong.

Look, Pakistan can give Tajikistan, kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, and China trading opportunities at Gwadar, Karachi, and Port Qasim.

What can India offer to the countries I mentioned? India cannot give them what Pakistan can!

So yes, Pakistan makes SCO more powerful than BRICS with India in it!

Exactly right. :cheers:

Pakistan can provide the SCO with the much awaited land-access to the warm waters of the Arabian sea.

India on the other hand, will just use the SCO to whine about Pakistan, and annoy everyone else. I have no idea why the Indian leadership is so desperate to join it.

Pakistan can provide the SCO with the much awaited land-access to the warm waters of the Arabian sea.

India on the other hand, will just use the SCO to whine about Pakistan, and annoy everyone else. I have no idea why the Indian leadership is so desperate to join it.

Because they know that by merely applying to get into SCO they are delaying Pakistan's membership into SCO.

The strategic calculated aggression has paid off...

Well again!!!!!:P

LMAO...we chinese are pragmatic and realistic people...we have been dealing with U.S. for decate over this kind of mismatch issues : geopolitic and economy...as people use to call frienemy relation...same can be apply to India: Cooperation in economy mean we have more gain than lost (trade surplus +++ :lol:), confronting India in geopolitic issue mean they will lose more than gain :rofl:, your so call strategic calculated aggression is nothing but classic action that China wish and expected...only with this so call strategic calculated aggression , we can use it as pretext or excuse to offer you with strategic calculated deception.

Because they know that by merely applying to get into SCO they are delaying Pakistan's membership into SCO.

Pakistan's entry to the SCO is already supported by both China and Russia. So Pakistan is definitely going to get in. :tup:

Medvedev publicly endorsed Pakistan’s claim to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). This is a remarkable move indicating a new stage in the organization’s development.

Russia to include Pakistan in the SCO puzzle - RussiaToday

The points are looking good for argument, but it's not possible when it comes to reality..

Did china gave land-access to ASEAN countries for any of the SCO members???

Pakistan may give land-access to china, but this is not case with all the SCO members.

Pakistan's entry to the SCO is already supported by both China and Russia. So Pakistan is definitely going to get in. :tup:

Russia to include Pakistan in the SCO puzzle - RussiaToday

Yes, but what is taking so long?

You do realize Russia will have to choose between Pakistan and India right?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

lets have focus on first ever strategic dialogue.

premium and other trolls are diverting topic.

lol, because the Chinese and Pakistani members KNOW that this dialogue is NONSENSE and WORTHLESS when compared to the ON GROUND REALITIES!

lol, because the Chinese and Pakistani members KNOW that this dialogue is NONSENSE and WORTHLESS when compared to the ON GROUND REALITIES!

and chinese members here knows the ground realities???who are they??
few of them are here to spread hatred.
go and drink milk and sleep

Yes, but what is taking so long?

You do realize Russia will have to choose between Pakistan and India right?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

What a great point... why the poor chinese diplomats didn't know about these realities??? when, even the members of this forum understand all these realities.

I feel pity for those diplomats.

and chinese members here knows the ground realities???who are they??
few of them are here to spread hatred.
go and drink milk and sleep

Most of the chinese members are false flaggers.

Just spend some time in the chinese defence forum, u will understand this.. Almost all the chinese members are very genuine there...

lol, because the Chinese and Pakistani members KNOW that this dialogue is NONSENSE and WORTHLESS when compared to the ON GROUND REALITIES![/QUOTE]

Yes, only you and CD know the ground realities. The leaders of both China and India are fools to go ahead with the economic dialogue ! You should advice the Chinese on the futility of this dialogue

Yes, only you and CD know the ground realities. The leaders of both China and India are fools to go ahead with the economic dialogue ! You should advice the Chinese on the futility of this dialogue

The Chinese leadership is much more severe than I am. :lol:

It was the Chinese leadership who helped Pakistan acquire nuclear weapons, it was them who carried out 1962, it was them who issued stapled visas to people in IoK, and who stationed PLA troops in Pakistan's Northern areas. Oh, and they are also the ones who claim the entire Indian state of AP.

Even if I was in charge, I would not have proliferated nuclear technology to your worst enemy. I am not that cruel.

(Nor would I have protected JuD in the United Nations, but that is another story).

It was the Chinese leadership who helped Pakistan acquire nuclear weapons, it was them who carried out 1962, it was them who issued stapled visas to people in IoK, and who stationed PLA troops in Pakistan's Northern areas. Oh, and they are also the ones who claim the entire Indian state of AP.

Even if I was in charge, I would not have proliferated nuclear technology to your worst enemy. I am not that cruel.

Good luck derailing the thread. I didnt see much future for this thread when you came in

(Nor would I have protected JuD in the United Nations, but that is another story).

Yeah!!! now the same leadership is conducting this economic dialogue.

It's the same leadership which back down in 1987.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Sino-Indian_skirmish

Nothing offense.

Back
Top Bottom