What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

It is not a india vs china thread. For a change this is about co operation between the 2 nations

how can there be cooperation when for every one B_R_I_C there's 10 JayATLs on the Indian side?

You've even turned moderates like me and CardSharp into anti-India people.

^^^^^ idiots derailing the thread.... do not reply to these idiots who are mad and frustrated let them talk sht just pity there ignorance and arrogance we can send some diapers for they're mouths since a lot of SHT is coming out of it

how can there be cooperation when for every one B_R_I_C there's 10 JayATLs on the Indian side?

Let's not play the blame game now :rolleyes:

Anyways cooperation between both India and china is always beneficial :cheers:

Cooperation occurs between nations because of level headed leaders of those nations, not because of internet warriors on defence forums. And as for JayAtl, he is is no match for peaceful, speeder2 etc

china-india.jpg

I think the Chinese know very well what is in their best interests.

Lets be realistic, India still needs to give South Tibet back to China.

China also has more to gain by supporting Pakistan, even the Chinese members know this.

This "India-China" strategic economic dialogue is something I wouldn't pay too much attention to.

Even BRICS isn't that powerful. China should support SCO, and should try it's best to convince Russia to let Pakistan into SCO and to dump India.

China also has more to gain by supporting Pakistan, even the Chinese members know this.

This "India-China" strategic economic dialogue is something I wouldn't pay too much attention to.

Even BRICS isn't that powerful. China should support SCO, and should try it's best to convince Russia to let Pakistan into SCO and to dump India.

LOL yeah right :rofl:

:help::help::help::help::help:

You can laugh at my analysis, but you can't deny Russia would benefit from a strengthened SCO than having relations with a "distant" India who has issues with basically all of her neighbors.

we have issues because of cross border infiltration of terrorists into our country and because of another aggressive neighbor who keeps on sending its soldiers into our territory as well

Russia won't drop us as much as you hope and dream India and Russia have had good relations since our independence and besides they still line up to arm us when we issue tenders for defense equipment

besides SCO doesn't have crap on NATO so no matter what unless India Russia and China 3 countries with very large militaries who have state of the art modern weapons and all 3 who have very well or well developing domestic defense industrial bases come at par to join it will not benefit Russia

What russia is going to gain by bringing Pakistan in SCO???

Perhaps Russia might be able to have trading opportunities at the Arabian gulf. Think of the opportunities.
Plus SCO would be a formidable block in international affairs.

Yeah Right ! BRICS isnt powerful because India is in it. SCO will be powerful because Pakistan is in it. :yahoo:

Yeah you're right, BRIC is just some organization of some third world nations with emerging markets.. which recently added South Africa. :rolleyes:

At least pakistan qualifies for the N-11 ;)

Perhaps Russia might be able to have trading opportunities at the Arabian gulf. Think of the opportunities.
Plus SCO would be a formidable block in international affairs.

Really funny!!! you are saying russia can have trading opportunities with the Arabian gulf if they bring pakistan in SCO.

For this why they have to support pakistan???... If they want to improve trading opportunities with the Arabian gulf, then they will direct support the Gulf countries there is no need to support pakistan what so ever for this.

Back
Top Bottom