What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

India is the country with more poor than Africa, of course they will get the lowest end of Chinese manufacturing.

Apple on the other hand, has their products made in China too, but with higher level of manufacturing.

You get what you pay for.

India is the country with more poor than Africa, of course they will get the lowest end of Chinese manufacturing.

Apple on the other hand gets a higher level of manufacturing when their products are made in China.

You get what you pay for.

China is a country with more people without freedom of speech than entire earth. :welcome:

If anyone goes against government, They are killed by Tanks/Rifles. But Since, there is no Free Media. So Obviously, No news. :coffee:

A country where people has not elected their leaders for 50++ years and talking about this and that. :blah:

China is a country with more people without freedom than entire earth. :welcome:

Yet our standard of living is far higher than India. :azn:

India starves more people to death than the rest of the world combined. Yet you think you have some sort of high ground, over any other country in the world?

India starves more people to death than the rest of the world combined. Yet you think you have some sort of high ground, over any other country in the world?

We are 100 times behind China. What does it matter ? At least we have Freedom of speech, We can elect our government, Ask for rights. Government at least 90% accepts. But in China, It's 0%.

Don't compare India with China. There is huge difference between Communist and Democratic. :no:

If anyone goes against government, They are killed by Tanks/Rifles. But Since, there is no Free Media. So Obviously, No news. :coffee:

OK sure, here I go: "Fu*k the Chinese government!"

Now please report my IP address, and get me killed by a Tank. :azn:

(You obviously have no idea how modern China works).

You can't do that. Don't try to be smart. Internet surfing is filtered in China. Even Facebook and Twitter are banned. I am sure, you must be living in Hong Kong or something. :tup:

I never heard any negative news about Chinese Government in last many years. :welcome:

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Why there is no negative news about China by their press ??

How come others will know ?? They don't believe western media also.

I find so many negative news about US or Japan, Even India or Pakistan. Indeed, every country. Why only China ?? Is China per capita is 1,00,000 $ per annum ? Means, They are most happiest people with 0 problem ??

No offence, But I really want to know this.

You can't do that. Don't try to be smart. Internet surfing is filtered in China. Even Facebook and Twitter are banned. I am sure, you must be living in Hong Kong or something. :tup:

I never heard any negative news about Chinese Government in last many years. :welcome:

Hahaha check out what all the mainlanders on this forum say about the Chinese government.

Below_freezing lives in Wuhan and he always refers to the Chinese leadership as traitors.

Cross1993 lives in Guangzhou and he routinely says "F*ck Hu Jintao!"

It's very common on Chinese forums, and no one cares.

Hahaha check out what all the mainlanders on this forum say about the Chinese government.

Below_freezing lives in Wuhan and he always refers to the Chinese leadership as traitors.

Cross1993 lives in Guangzhou and he routinely says "F*ck Hu Jintao!"

It's very common on Chinese forums, and no one cares.

Actually to be very frank, I never seen that. I see all Chinese talk positive thing about China. I find almost no Chinese on Facebook and Twitter. Don't know Chinese, that is also problem. So, can't read Chinese forum.

Everyone hates their most of the politician/policies because we don't like then we say. Same should be with Chinese people also. I feel amazing that Chinese never find any problem in China.

Actually to be very frank, I never seen that. I see all Chinese talk positive thing about China. I find almost no Chinese on Facebook and Twitter. Don't know Chinese, that is also problem. So, can't read Chinese forum.

Everyone hates their most of the politician/policies because we don't like then we say. Same should be with Chinese people also. I feel amazing that Chinese never find any problem in China.

You obviously have not talked to many Chinese people. :lol:

I think that Wen Jiabao is the 2nd worst China premier, and Li Peng is the 1st worst China premier, and Hu Jintao is the worst China president!
Fu*k house prices, fu*k Wen Jiabao, fu*k Hu Jintao!

From our very own forum. :azn:

Now ask below_freezing what he thinks of the next generation of Chinese leadership. Ask any Chinese person in fact.

I am ready to pay 100 $ for Shoe, Can you provide something like Nike or Reebok ?

I am ready to pay 50,000 $ for Car, Can you provide Mercedes or Mitsubishi ?

I am ready to pay 500 $ for PC, Can you provide Micrsoft + Intel or Apple ?

You don't have anything quality product to offer, Even if we pay. We do buy quality items from other countries. :tup:

Lenovo starts at 500 USD but goes up to over 1000. 500 USD is a sh!t cheap budget computer.

Nikes are made in China, Li Ning is a Chinese brand and sells for over 100 USD. Li Ning even sponsors NBA stars like Baron Davis.

Cars, maybe not. But then even South Korea cannot make a Mercedes. Mitsubishi is a sh!t budget car in China, how dare you insult Mercedes by comparing a sh!t Mitsubishi to a mercedes?

If you buy the no name shoes, then its your fault.

Our real strength is in heavy industry and capital goods though, like Shanghai Electric's generators, industrial machines, laser welders, etc. and Huawei's telecom gear and routers/switches. Shipbuilding, construction and construction equipment, power, aerospace, telecom, things like that.

Back
Top Bottom