What's new

'Beijing-Dhaka ties will be substantially damaged if Bangladesh joins Quad'

Bro i dont understand bengali...
Are you not Bangladeshi,I mean I thought that you are Bangladeshi, that's why wrote in Bengali ,very sorry for that! :-)

However bhai , I said (in the bengali message)that, IA doesn't have the power that they will invade Bangladesh if BAL is removed.

Besides our armed forces became stronger, and also civilians will be used for ambush, remember the border clash between India and Bangladesh in 2001? Few BGB literally destroyed Indian invaders ,that time civilians helped them ambush Indian invaders.

At best India will use their proxies and they will shout that the country( Bangladesh)became Pakistan, freedom fight spirit is the under attack , Bangladesh is becoming Taliban , bla bla bla. . . .

The barking dogs only can bark, but can't bite.

If they can get an official apology from the chinese ambasador, i will eat my words.
I don't believe any official apology will come from China. This is not the case of wish in fake birthday of khaleda Zia that ambassador will say sorry by claiming it as his mistake.

I believe that China literally threatened pro Indian people inside GoB.

You can't just use a big power ,use their money to make development infrastructure and later sit on another's lap.

Some Bangladeshi ( basically chetona cult) believe that we can do whatever we want ,since it's our country ( when the case is India, most of them remain silent though) , but the reality is , you ( a country) can't do anything you please.

If you are dependant on someone's loan, they will dictate you if you want to sit on their enemies' lap. This is the way of life , this is reality.

Many people say that huge loan isn't charity, yes I know that. But there is another bitter reality and that is not everyone have the capabilities to give you loan.

Besides China give loan for business purpose also want development of life style of the people of the country.

But if few people ( read ruling class ,and their sidekicks) believe that they can be treacherous to China ( as the ruling class is treacherous to common people in Bangladesh) ,and will be spared , then they are dead wrong.

Doesn't matter how jingoism they spread through online forums, China is different thing.

That's why I like and respect China very much, as they will think about common people alongside their business, not think of filling the bank of ruling class of poor countries.

Last edited:
It deters military adventurism.
I have changed my mind.
There is no better deterrence than building up forex reserves by selling t-shirts.
We should nuke anyone who opposes our t-shirts.
Bangladesh should lead a Bay of Bengal T-shirt Alliance (BoBeTA) and get the US and China to fall in line.

images

Last edited:
Chinese do not make statements they have to withdraw later. Let's just wait and see.

He made the statement after consultation with the Foreign minister of China. It was not an impromptu statement for questions asked to him. I don't think CCP will withdraw his statement.
They are not going to explicitly state "We fcuked up and hearby withdraw our statement".
They will issue a "clarification" and state how much they value their relations with us and how evil the US is.

Impromptu or not, they have miscalculated in their attempt to sway BD.

@ARMalik @Smarana Mitra

See the below post from @EasyNow.

What did I tell you?

Well done buddy, while some of our well-wishers were fearful of repercussions for BD, you called this one correctly:

"Chinese Ambassador Li Jiming explained his recent remarks on Wednesday to Bangladesh Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Momen when they met at the state guest house Padma after the vaccine handover ceremony.

“He said he did not mean to harm ties between the two countries”, the foreign secretary told The FE after the meeting.

The Chinese ambassador also termed his remarks as ‘out of context’, Mr Masud said."

"Well, we have taken note of that statement from the PRC ambassador to Bangladesh. What we would say is that we respect Bangladesh's sovereignty, and we respect Bangladesh's right to make foreign policy decisions for itself," said Ned Price, US State Department Spokesman, in a media briefing today.

He said the US has an incredibly strong relationship with Bangladesh and both the countries work closely with partners on a range of issues, from economic growth to climate change to humanitarian issues.

But low IQ, insecure, paranoid retards be like: "BD slavvvvv!!".

I don't believe any official apology will come from China. This is not the case of wish in fake birthday of khaleda Zia that ambassador will say sorry by claiming it as his mistake.

I believe that China literally threatened pro Indian people inside GoB.

You can't just use a big power ,use their money to make development infrastructure and later sit on another's lap.

Some Bangladeshi ( basically chetona cult) believe that we can do whatever we want ,since it's our country ( when the case is India, most of them remain silent though) , but the reality is , you ( a country) can't do anything you please.

If you are dependant on someone's loan, they will dictate you if you want to sit on their enemies' lap. This is the way of life , this is reality.

Many people say that huge loan isn't charity, yes I know that. But there is another bitter reality and that is not everyone have the capabilities to give you loan.

Besides China give loan for business purpose also want development of life style of the people of the country.

But if few people ( read ruling class ,and their sidekicks) believe that they can be treacherous to China ( as the ruling class is treacherous to common people in Bangladesh) ,and will be spared , then they are dead wrong.

Doesn't matter how jingoism they spread through online forums, China is different thing.

That's why I like and respect China very much, as they will think about common people alongside their business, not think of filling the bank of ruling class of poor countries.
Yup summed it up the best. Coming months will be telling.
@ARMalik @Smarana Mitra

See the below post from @EasyNow.

What did I tell you?
Again. This is the gospel of BD foreign Secretary. Why is the BD foreign secretary acting as the parrot boy of CCP?

Why is BD not making the chinese release official apology statement? Telling what foreign policies a host country should pursue is a serious offense to the host.

Or this be another drama where the awami league keeps on demanding apology from china the next 50 years on and off depending in her mood?

Last edited:

The BD FM is the only one saying china has apologised. The Chinese have not said anything officially yet. Unless an official said in front of media or via an official statement the apology does not count. The ambassador must go on record to apologise. A Chinese govt official must go one record with the apology, just like a chinese official went on record with their " Don't join QUAD" statement. We are only hearing the gospel of FM Momen, the BD nation and the world wants to hear the gospel of Chinese amabassador in BD or MOF china regarding this issue . so where is he?

Why is BD has a desparate need to clear the air with China? Clearly the chinese are in no need to clear the air with BD, because its the BD FM who is working over time to clear the air in this issue, while the chinese ambassador is napping.Because right now the statements the BD FM is making, ARE the statements that the official spokesman from chinese MOF or embassy in Dhaka should be saying, not the BD FM.

So why is BD so desparete to clear the air with china, while china cant be bothered to lift a finger? This shows signs of one sided relationship. That BD needs China more than CHina needs BD. This is the bad news...

why has FM Momen been demoted from the status of minister to the status of CCP bot?

BD FM has joined the Chinese Foreign Ministry, and giving out fake statements on Chinese behalf. :lol:

The BD FM is the only one saying china has apologised. The Chinese have not said anything officially yet. Unless an official said in front of media or via an official statement the apology does not count. The ambassador must go on record to apologise. A Chinese govt official must go one record with the apology, just like a chinese official went on record with their " Don't join QUAD" statement. We are only hearing the gospel of FM Momen, the BD nation and the world wants to hear the gospel of Chinese amabassador in BD or MOF china regarding this issue . so where is he?

Why is BD has a desparate need to clear the air with China? Clearly the chinese are in no need to clear the air with BD, because its the BD FM who is working over time to clear the air in this issue, while the chinese ambassador is napping.Because right now the statements the BD FM is making, ARE the statements that the official spokesman from chinese MOF or embassy in Dhaka should be saying, not the BD FM.

So why is BD so desparete to clear the air with china, while china cant be bothered to lift a finger? This shows signs of one sided relationship. That BD needs China more than CHina needs BD. This is the bad news...

why has FM Momen been demoted from the status of minister to the status of CCP bot?

I mean all we know what China said was not to join the dam QUAD simple , idk how this turned into Momen taking it as China being aggressive or something what is he a pus*y ?

Simple message , but seriously China does needs BD due to them being able to use BD to monitor or cut of India's sphere of influence that's all.

Li Jiming delivered the comments after facing abrupt aggressive questions of media, Dr Monem said.

View attachment 742934

Foreign Minister Dr AK Abdul Momen Photo: Collected

The Chinese ambassador to Bangladesh, Li Jiming, has offered apology for his remarks regarding the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and China.

Foreign Minister Dr AK Abdul Momen confirmed the matter to The Business Standard on Wednesday.

Li Jiming delivered the comments in the face of abrupt aggressive questions of media, Dr Monem said.

Earlier on Monday, the Chinese Ambassador said Bangladesh's relation with China will "substantially get damaged" if Bangladesh joins "QUAD", a United Nation-led initiative.

The Foreign Minister said Bangladesh don't believe in any special relation with any specific country. "Especially, Bangladesh wants a balanced relationship with India and China." FM added.

The Bangladesh-China relationship is a historical one. During President Xi Jinping's visit to Dhaka, Dhaka-Beijing elevated the bilateral relationship to a "strategic partnership." China is the largest trading partner of Bangladesh that makes this bilateral relationship equally economic and strategic.

On Monday, the Chinese Ambassador also termed "Quad" a military alliance aiming against China's resurgence and its relationship with neighbouring countries.

The Ambassador said Quad was a "narrow-purposed" geopolitical clique, and Bangladesh should not join it as it will not derive any benefit from the initiative.1 APOLOGY

The US, India, Japan and Australia are part of an informal strategic alliance - the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, or Quad as it is known.

Source
APOLOGY IS LIKE A TROPHY IN BANGLADESH

"BD slavvvvv" retards come from all sorts of backgrounds. A truely multicultural lot.

Lmao even the boot licking old hag that's in power still isn't even true friends with India , why did we buy submarines from China and still not buying Indian military equipment exactly.

BD ain't no slave but it still has to get out of Indian sphere of somewhat influence

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom