What's new

Beijing concerned over increasing cost of security of CPEC: Chinese state media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how much weight the Indian media gives to these "opinion pieces" from the Global Times.

You can basically pick whatever "opinion piece" (out of countless others) that suits your own narrative then claim that is the Chinese government position.

Sorry, no. The official position is given by the Government itself. Certainly not by opinion pieces in the Global Times of all things.
Thanks CD. I googled 'BBC Chinese global times' and hundreds of articles quote GT, are we safe to ignore their nonsense ?

Typing is very easy isn't it..
yes, so is debating with you guys.
Project will be completed within 8-10 years but the main concern raised by Chinese officials is regarding cost of securing the investment. You cannot deploy 10 thousand army personnel to protect a project, that is infeasible.

infeasible for India, not for China

Nothing new. China has valid concerns given the importance of CPEC in OBOR and Pakistan has to deliver and deliver of time, not only for China but also for its own benefit.
Cost of security is not included in CPEC as of hard cash but Pakistan asked help from china in terms of planning the security parameters and getting india exposed internationaly

You cannot question CPEC in Pakistan, if you ask for even a little detail about CPEC project you will be tagged as an anti-national. They can't even question their government regarding the number of employment generated by the project and the share given to the Pakistani citizen, most of the projects under CPEC are built in Punjab province and other provinces are fighting to get the better share.

There are only two beneficiary of the whole CPEC program, one is definitely China and another one is Nawaz bhai and his political party.

i never understand the need for secrecy for a project that benefits Pakistan any way I look at it. I do not buy the game changer arguments.

Does it really matter what you think an NRI Living halfway across the world ?

Never believe or ever take seriously what an indian says or thinks. Especially with regards to Pakistan. They are the eternal enemy of the Pakistani race. indians also said pre-May 1998 that it was IMPOSSIBLE for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy & dribble. Just as then so is now.

Does it really matter what you think an NRI Living halfway across the world ?

as a pakistani you ought to be wondering about why things are kept secret

if the location of Pakistani nukes is secret there is a valid reason
something like CPEC does not need secrecy

Never believe or ever take seriously what an indian says or thinks. Especially with regards to Pakistan. They are the eternal enemy of the Pakistani race. indians also said pre-May 1998 that it was IMPOSSIBLE for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy & dribble. Just as then so is now.

Wrong again ...
India and Pakistan did not go to war in 1986 and 1990 because of nukes

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-03-07/news/mn-8245_1_india-and-pakistan

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/when-robert-m-gates-came-calling/article3046119.ece

something like CPEC does not need secrecy
Who says anything is secret ? Scondly, With Your country's usual habit of poking their nose every now and then, it is good if anything is kept secret ( though I am not sure what is being kept as '' secret')
Lastly, Please keep your unwarranted reservations to yourself.

Begane ki shadi mein Hindu diwana:rofol:

This time concern is raised from Chinese side. No India, no RAW, no Modi in picture.
Okay let us sum this up. This time the concern is being raised by Indian Reporter working for a Indian Newspaper giving a Indian interpretation of what a Chinese Newspaper is supposed to have reported. Is it just me that can see lot of room here for "sh*t stirring"?

*First Post is Indian paper?

Sir, I don't care about Indian views, but there is huge secrecy, no one knows the terms of the loans, many still think it's a grant/gift not a loan.
What is that you can seek sitting far way from Pakistan exactly ?

I am not sure what you are asking ? But if your asking why I am in the shithole of Eritrea rather than our homeland, it's because I needed a job that could support my family, not through my choice.

He's a false flagger Indian. Check this out:

def1.png

@waz @Horus @Oscar ban the false flagger.

I am not sure what you are asking ? But if your asking why I am in the shithole of Eritrea rather than our homeland, it's because I needed a job that could support my family, not through my choice.
And I am not sure why would try to dig out some cheap sympathy out of me for you which has got nothing to do with the topic-at hand.

The question was, what actually were you looking for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom