What's new

Beginning of demographic engineering in Kashmir

I am unmasking a crypto sanghi who learned a craft of hiding himself well. A sanghi who is manipulative and dangerous in nature . I am surprised why the IT cell of RSS didn't hire you . Or may be who knows they already hired you.

Yes opposing them by supporting their every evil action. I already repeated that many times and don't want to repeat it again.
It's like saying I am against ISIS ,I oppose them but I agree with all the beheadings , kidnappings and forcefully converting the minorities :lol:

I used to envy you but not anymore.
I must salute you for fooling me for quite some time.

That's cute :)
The same level of over confidence is commonly seen in all kinds of extremists be it RSS ,ISIS or the Nazis who started a war in over confidence but later got defeated.

He's overcompensating currently, because the tide swelled from both sides of the fence, and he needs to belong to one side officially.

There was this whole discussion about cabbages some time ago.

@undercover JIX

I am sorry... :lol:

Did you know I am now one of you?

A Pakistani gentleman of great perception and insight and intimate knowledge of Indian politics and society has declared me a Sanghi.

You LUCKY people! (try not to jump out of the window, and be brave about this revelation).

Oh, lots of them, for rational people.

For the others, Yawn.....
Didn't you just yawned and ignored last time :)
Ok lots of other rational people on this forum will read your stuff as well .
Come on don't run away like that. Aap ko shoba nahi detaa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom