Psychic

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

EYUUfMdXsAMothq.jpg

4.jpg

Furthermore, the officer causing more than 7 day delay in issuance of domicile to settlers will be fined Rs50,000.

Finally, PA would be able to retaliate Indian bombardment on civilians in Free Kashmir by targeting "new" settlers in Occupied Kashmir

I hope that NEVER happens. Those new settlers, as long as they are unarmed civilians, should not be anyone's target. Retaliation for what is supposed to be happening elsewhere is a most unworthy response. Destruction of this stupid government's stupid action is an even more unworthy response.

I can guarantee you that this will be older pandits who have a strong attachment to their land, the younger ones don't seem bothered. A handful of officials for admin and the odd retired solider.
Who wants to settle in a region where you have a high chance of becoming collateral damage in shootouts between opposing forces. There's then the lack of jobs and industry. You might see an increase in tourism and some entrepreneurs trying to make their rupees, but I don't see large demographic changes happening.

Last edited:
I hope that NEVER happens. Those new settlers, as long as they are unarmed civilians, should not be anyone's target. Retaliation for what is supposed to be happening elsewhere is a most unworthy response. Destruction of this stupid government's stupid action is an even more unworthy response.
War is the only option. It will be a war that guarantees the destruction of both our nations. Your stupid government still believes it is Israel and Pakistan is Trans-Jordan.

War is the only option. It will be a war that guarantees the destruction of both our nations. Your stupid government still believes it is Israel and Pakistan is Trans-Jordan.

The problem is not with our stupid government, although that is outstandingly stupid.

The problem is with unthinking, immoral fanboys who scream 'war' at the top of their lungs while sitting thousands of miles away in complete safety, and while owing allegiance to other states. These are fanboys on either side; neither nation has a monopoly of stupid, fringe elements.

I can guarantee you that this will be older pandits who have a strong attachment to their land, the younger ones don't seem bothered. A handful of officials for admin and the odd retired solider.
Who wants to settle in a region where you have a high chance of becoming collateral damage in shootouts between opposing forces. There's then the lack of jobs and industry. You might see an increase in tourism and some entrepreneurs trying to make their rupees, but I don't see large demographic changes happening.

I have a KP friend, who is the son of Pandit Dina Nath, the famous and beloved poet of yesteryear. His circle of friends in Delhi has an inner core of Kashmiris, of all types and sorts and political beliefs spanning the entire spectrum. He has told me candidly that he intends to die in his beloved Kashmir, whether of old age or a bullet being something that he is indifferent to.

You are precisely right in your logic, and your prediction of the outcome. My regret is not that this scheme might succeed, or that I take consolation in the scheme being in all likelihood doomed to fail. My regret is that instead of taking a handful of very elementary steps that will bind Kashmiris to India in a matter of a decade or so, our government is trying to achieve a domination of the situation of a type that will finally appeal only to the lowest type of blackguard in the Hindi-speaking homeland. I do not believe that they have even once thought of the Kashmiri as an individual, and of his and her hopes, fears and aspirations. This situation goes beyond despair.

your pandits ran away in 80s and 90s who were actually locals..these would be outsiders and will have little motivation to stick around..

your pandits ran away in 80s and 90s who were actually locals..these would be outsiders and will have little motivation to stick around..

Please don't use phrases that display your utter insensitivity and ignorance. Nobody ran away happily; they ran after a series of atrocities that were blood-chilling. Those same Pandits do not know how to return; those who were their neighbours have broken into their ancestral houses and looted what they could, occupied what could not be moved.

As for the outsiders, if they are stupid enough to accept our extraordinarily stupid government's extraordinarily stupid gambit, they deserve all that is coming to them. I base this opposition on the fact that in six other Indian states, people from outside that state are barred from owning property. What is being done to Kashmir is hideously cynical. No thinking, sensitive Indian committed to the rule of law will support this clumsy, ham-handed effort, but to be honest, that refusal of support does not need sustenance from other observers. Those others are of course entitled to their views; they are not entitled to anything more.

The problem is with unthinking, immoral fanboys who scream 'war' at the top of their lungs while sitting thousands of miles away in complete safety, and while owing allegiance to other states. These are fanboys on either side; neither nation has a monopoly of stupid, fringe elements.
Oversimplication. War doesn't arise from the ululations of internet fanboys. It has always been a matter of identity and identification to Pakistanis and Kashmiris alike. Modi is adding an existential element to this very real crisis.

Oversimplication. War doesn't arise from the ululations of internet fanboys. It has always been a matter of identity and identification to Pakistanis and Kashmiris alike. Modi is adding an existential element to this very real crisis.

It might be an oversimplication; the implifications might be significant.

I see nothing in the claim of identity and identification that holds water. It is an emotional claim, and it is fanned by the emotional ululations of the uninvolved.

Nobody ran away happily; they ran after a series of atrocities that were blood-chilling. Those same Pandits do not know how to return; those who were their neighbours have broken into their ancestral houses and looted what they could, occupied what could not be moved.
Much like the hundreds of thousands of Muslims massacred and chased away by the Maharajah's atrocities in Jammu in 1947, reducing a Muslim majority in Jammu to a minority, provoking the tribal invasion.

The Pandit exodus pales in comparison to the genocide of Muslims in Jammu, especially when you consider the demographic impact of the loss of all those Muslims from 1947 till now.

The point being that Indians need to stop whining about the Pandit exodus if they can't recognize and condemn the far more severe genocide of Muslims in Jammu in 1947.

Much like the hundreds of thousands massacred and chased away by the Maharajah's atrocities in Jammu in 1947, reducing a Muslim majority in Jammu to a minority, provoking the tribal invasion.

The Pandit exodus pales in comparison to the genocide of Muslims in Jammu, especially when you consider the demographic impact of the loss of all those Muslims from 1947 till now.

The point being that Indians need to stop whining about the Pandit exodus if they can't recognize and condemn the far more severe genocide of Muslims in Jammu in 1947.

It was not a comparison.

I have read Snedden, and other sources, and am well aware of these massacres. The context was quite different, in case it had escaped your attention; the reference was a slighting reference to the Pandit exodus. I am not aware that it would be necessary to cite the forty year earlier butchery to be able to refer to this.

It was not a comparison.

I have read Snedden, and other sources, and am well aware of these massacres. The context was quite different, in case it had escaped your attention; the reference was a slighting reference to the Pandit exodus. I am not aware that it would be necessary to cite the forty year earlier butchery to be able to refer to this.
My apologies then.

I’m used to references to the Pandit exodus (by Indians) as being used as a means of justification for all manner of Indian policies.

My apologies then.

I’m used to references to the Pandit exodus (by Indians) as being used as a means of justification for all manner of Indian policies.

It stung because it was so unexpected, and because it came from you. But tout comprendre, tout pardonner, and I want to remind everyone that here we have our own government stabbing our own citizens in the back.

Incredible.

My apologies then.

I want to say on record that the massacre in east Jammu was a crime.

View attachment 633516
View attachment 633517
View attachment 633518
View attachment 633519

Furthermore, the officer causing more than 7 day delay in issuance of domicile to settlers will be fined Rs50,000.
This is India's declaration of war on Muslims.

The Hindu and Sikh refugees have the entire India to resettle.

Why Kashmir?

If they choose to stay on, they are complicit in the crimes against Muslims.

As for the outsiders, if they are stupid enough to accept our extraordinarily stupid government's extraordinarily stupid gambit, they deserve all that is coming to them.
Exactly. @Joe Shearer You are spot on here. Same as I said.

@xeuss - Another step closer to genocide...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom