What's new

Beginning of demographic engineering in Kashmir

There is something, dear Sir, that you need to get clear in your mind.

I am an Indian. I live in a democratic country. I have often criticised my country's government; do you therefore believe that I must go on to criticise my country? or all my countrymen and women? rather than those who uphold what I consider wrong values and opinions?

Equally there is a ton of literature on that particular topic with the opposite point of view.

You are right. So does a ton of literature that is misleading and wrong that is written not by Pakistanis with an agenda of their own become authentic? Is it the criteria of being written by someone other than a Pakistani that confers on that ton the hallmark of authenticity?

Here is the problem.

You do not wait to hear anyone, because you have already decided what is true.

You do not wait to hear what I or my compatriots or any combination has to say, because you know already what I wish to say before even I say it. How will anyone help you when you have a mind that is so tightly shut?

And that, dear Sir, is naturally unnatural and perverted, unlike a slavish dependence on news reports, that comes under the rubric of crystal-clear truth.

Can you not read what you are writing, and try to understand how dangerously fixed in its course your thinking has become? Nobody can help you unless you wish to help yourself, and wishing to help yourself is not possible as long as your mind and soul are filled with the desire to be unhelpful to someone else. You cannot fill your mind with poison and remain unaffected.
Sanghis also employ similar arguments against the literature and news reports published against them. That they are baised, and that something written by a gora doesn't make it credible.

You sound no different than the political elite of West Pakistan who told the people here that all is well in the Eastern Wing during the fateful days of 70-71.

The advice that you are offering applies to yourself as well. More so because you have already assumed that your state is always right no matter what (state, not government which you are confusing it with). Just a glance at facts and figures should suffice. Or perhaps the Kashmiris are less humans than those who perished in Delhi or Gujrat.

The nature of Indian occupation of Kashmir and excesses committed by its forces is well documented and already debated to death.

Not everyone besides congressi types is either a bakht or a mirror image of bakht. Besides, given the popularity of bakhts in India, one can only make a guess about the extent of their infiltration in the Indian military. We witness it on a daily basis on our side of LOC when civilian population is directly targeted to the extent that snipers have been shooting children, women and elderly people (again well documented), or perhaps you could craft some excuse for that as well.

This discussion will go nowhere, just like the previous several thousand discussions on this topic between Indians and Pakistanis on pdf; so, instead of talking in circles, it would be prudent to stop inorder to save time.

If you didn't waste your time reading this stuff, you would know that being a Hindu or not being a Hindu is not the point; the slogan you suggested so kindly is essentially a Vaishnav slogan. Be careful; reading websites like this rots the brain, one reason why I avoid them. I am sorry that you seem to have read them, and for the inevitable consequences for you. Much is explained thus.:D
Such websites only rots the already partially rotten brains . In simple words it makes the stupid more stupid.No healthy sane mind would fall for that crap. I read a lot of such stuff to get into the mind of RSS sanghis and for informational purposes only but yet sane enough not to believe in any of that crap.
That's one of the official websites of RSS spreading some authentic RSS literature.
The point is it does not matter you say Jay shree ram or call yourself shakta ,you still fall under the RSS umbrella. I am not saying every shakta or Jay shree ram believer is a RSS extremist ,the point is you calling yourself a shakta doesn't prove that you are not a sanghi.
But you will always be in denial mode be it a Kashmir issue ,be it your inner moral consiousness and be it your shakta RSS ideology because you are blessed with this hypocricy and shamelessness.

Last edited:
Sanghis also employ similar arguments against the literature and news reports published against them. That they are baised, and that something written by a gora doesn't make it credible.

I do not say that they are biased; that is what failing to read does to one's judgement. I said that there was an equal volume on the other side. Do you get the difference? I ask that seriously because even the most elementary matters seem to suffer a strange sea change when you view them.

You sound no different than the political elite of West Pakistan who told the people here that all is well in the Eastern Wing during the fateful days of 70-71.

Forgive me for pointing this out, and I do not want to hurt your feelings, but it is fascinating that you measure my possible bias by your established facts.

The advice that you are offering applies to yourself as well. More so because you have already assumed that your state is always right no matter what (state, not government which you are confusing it with).

There is no confusion. The state of India is the state of India; whatever you can point to has never been the action of that state; it has been the action of the government.

Let me explain it in simpler language.

The state of India is defined by its constitution and by the rule of law. Any actions that are beyond the constitution or are unlawful are clearly and by definition not the acts of the state, for the state cannot act to alter its own self; they are mistakes made by the government that is given the responsibility of upholding the constitution and maintaining the rule of law.

Just a glance at facts and figures should suffice. Or perhaps the Kashmiris are less humans than those who perished in Delhi or Gujrat.

Why do you have to make your point by raising Delhi and Gujarat? On which of these have I been silent? Do you have any idea at all? Probably not, since if you had an idea, you would not have selected such bad examples from your point of view.

What is happening and has happened in Kashmir is completely different from Delhi or from Gujarat.

It is sad that you should again lapse into insinuation and innuendo, and cannot make a point without a sneer.

The nature of Indian occupation of Kashmir and excesses committed by its forces is well documented and already debated to death.

Apparently the question of a debate does not raise in your mind the possibility of there being more than one point of view. Apparently the fact that wherever a crime was established, people have been held accountable and have suffered the consequences does not make an impression on you.

That Indian citizens have been in the forefront of holding the government to account is again apparently not germane to you; so in your system of jurisprudence on this issue, the stand of an Indian is worth only a fraction of the stand of any other. Somehow this inequitable weightage of witnesses seems to be defective, but that may be my defective perception, in thinking all men and women to be equal.

Not everyone besides congressi types is either a bakht or a mirror image of bakht.

If the reference to a congressi type is a shaft directed at me, it is sadly off target. I have never minced words about my distaste for the Congress, a distaste that was formed in 1968.

Further, it was only a narrow-minded and poisoned view that warranted the description
of being a mirror image of the narrow-minded and poisoned view of a bhakt.

Besides, given the popularity of bakhts in India, one can only make a guess about the extent of their infiltration in the Indian military.

I am sure that will not deter you.

We witness it on a daily basis on our side of LOC when civilian population is directly targeted to the extent that snipers have been shooting children, women and elderly people (again well documented), or perhaps you could craft some excuse for that as well.

It is surprising that on the one hand, I hear a constant harping on the excellence and ubiquity of the snipers that your military has, and the implied paucity of such talent among our soldiers, but then have to hear that these few and ineffective numbers have done such damage to your civilians.

Incidentally, in most of the border areas, Pakistani administered territory is accessible to artillery fire from India. There are very few points from where individual soldiers can find targets to shoot at.

This discussion will go nowhere, just like the previous several thousand discussions on this topic between Indians and Pakistanis on pdf; so, instead of talking in circles, i t would be prudent to stop in order to save time.

How can I comment on your decision? Did you ask me before attacking both my position and my person? Do you need my permission to withdraw from the unpleasantness that you have created? Please feel free to do whatever you wish. For my part, I will continue to respond with politeness and courtesy, and without personal reflections on you. To each his own and I shall continue to take the high road; water, they say, finds its own level.

Such websites only rots the already partially rotten brains . In simple words it makes the stupid more stupid.No healthy sane mind would fall for that crap. I read a lot of such stuff to get into the mind of RSS sanghis and for informational purposes only but yet sane enough not to believe in any of that crap.

You are to be felicitated for your untiring devotion to duty.

That's one of the official websites of RSS spreading some authentic RSS literature.
The point is it does not matter you say Jay shree ram or call yourself shakta ,you still fall under the RSS umbrella. I am not saying every shakta or Jay shree ram believer is a RSS extremist ,the point is you calling yourself a shakta doesn't prove that you are not a sanghi.

Indeed.

Conversely, neither does your calling me a Sanghi prove that I am not a Shakta. I leave the extension to not being a Sanghi merely due to your calling me a Sanghi as an exercise for your healthy sane mind to complete.

But you will always be in denial mode be it a Kashmir issue ,be it your inner moral consiousness and be it your shakta RSS ideology because you are blessed with this hypocricy and shamelessness.

First, there is nothing called Shakta RSS ideology.

Second, it is not for you to judge that those who oppose your point of view are hypocrites and shameless.

Third, it is difficult to understand how you see difference from your point of view as amounting to denial. It can be denial if facts are being denied; you have yet to establish, except in terms of your own conviction, and the inherent rightness of your views, the facts.

Fourth, you should consider the possibility that you yourself might be in denial mode. It is a possibility, after all; my question is, have you ever stopped to consider that possibility?

Keep on supporting the occupation. You and @Joe Shearer both like all of India.

The support enjoyed by Indian forces in Kashmir or lack thereof is known by the entire world ; there is no need to argue or prove otherwise as it is as clear as broad daylight; unless you are a sanghi or a closet sanghi like Nehru.
Before you, a Pakistani, turn that moral compass at us. Apply the same in your country where basically Fauji Foundation owns your life. No?

Do you think our counter-terrorism effort is possible without local support? How a few district in Kashmir, represent the entire point of view of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir which you claim as yours. You don't need to worry about our local politics but somehow you're are too much into thinking who we vote, who we elect, what our political alignment is. For Pakistan and Pakistanis like yourselves and Imran, it should have zero bearings. We may be Sanghi, Commie, Congressi, Naxalite or Maoist for all I care. Why does it matter, has it been any different for you when others were ruling? Has being a Sanghi stopped ABV from taking the Lahore Bus, has being a congressi stopped Indira Gandhi from fighting a war with you and break your country into two? What are you going on and on about Indian politics?

Before you, a Pakistani, turn that moral compass at us. Apply the same in your country where basically Fauji Foundation owns your life. No?

Do you think our counter-terrorism effort is possible without local support? How a few district in Kashmir, represent the entire point of view of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir which you claim as yours. You don't need to worry about our local politics but somehow you're are too much into thinking who we vote, who we elect, what our political alignment is. For Pakistan and Pakistanis like yourselves and Imran, it should have zero bearings. We may be Sanghi, Commie, Congressi, Naxalite or Maoist for all I care. Why does it matter, has it been any different for you when others were ruling? Has being a Sanghi stopped ABV from taking the Lahore Bus, has being a congressi stopped Indira Gandhi from fighting a war with you and break your country into two? What are you going on and on about Indian politics?

Everything is just supposed to be a neat black and white situation...both in time and space too.

Every Indian not conforming to a precise checkmark list set by some hypocrites (that are totally not hypocrites because they'll have you know they just aren't) is a sanghi.

Whew, you disagree with me and yer Indian????...ghhh the gall of that... yer a sanghi!

You say you aren't? PSH! Clearly a closet-sanghi then...maybe a crypto-sanghi at best.

This was mostly a waste of a thread.

Why am I even here and posting this...thanks Joe. :haha:

Conversely, neither does your calling me a Sanghi prove that I am not a Shakta.
It's like saying calling someone a ISIS doesn't prove he is not a Muslim.
Ofcourse you are a shakta and shaktas can be sanghis.
First, there is nothing called Shakta RSS ideology.
It does exist. You are a living proof of that.
Third, it is difficult to understand how you see difference from your point of view as amounting to denial.
It's like saying a day a night and night a day. Such denial is not a difference of point of view it's infact a plain white lie.
Fourth, you should consider the possibility that you yourself might be in denial mode.
And what exactly I am denying here?

It's like saying calling someone a ISIS doesn't prove he is not a Muslim.
Ofcourse you are a shakta and shaktas can be sanghis.

Certainly they can, but they will not use the slogans you ascribe to them.

It does exist. You are a living proof of that.

You do realise that you are tempting fate. It might occur to many that you are a living proof of many things thought to be impossibilities.

It's like saying a day a night and night a day. Such denial is not a difference of point of view it's infact a plain white lie.

Of course. Anything that is not visible beyond your blinkers is obviously non-existent, obviously a lie, white, black or parti-coloured.

And what exactly I am denying here?

Common sense. :D

Oh dear.

There you go, confusing some poor people with logic, reason and the facts.

VERY underhand manoeuvre. They are not used to it.

Everything is just supposed to be a neat black and white situation...both in time and space too.

Every Indian not conforming to a precise checkmark list set by some hypocrites (that are totally not hypocrites because they'll have you know they just aren't) is a sanghi.

Whew, you disagree with me and yer Indian????...ghhh the gall of that... yer a sanghi!

You say you aren't? PSH! Clearly a closet-sanghi then...maybe a crypto-sanghi at best.

This was mostly a waste of a thread.

Why am I even here and posting this...thanks Joe. :haha:

I thought you'd get a laugh out of it.

Rich coming from Joe Sanghi :)

There's lots more where that came from.

Let me ask you a question.

What is the point of your singularly mindless pursuit of a personal agenda over the last so many posts? What are you setting out to prove? Every sensible member, whether Indian or Pakistani, will tell you that I am not a Sanghi, that I am opposed to the Sangh, and that they are hostile to me. Given that, what exactly is it that you are trying to establish?

It seems to be a rather pathetic effort at establishing your credentials against someone whom you envy and dislike for being utterly different from you, even utterly superior to you.

Indian Imperial Government employs colonial tactics of divide and rule.

Every decade in Kashmir, the Indian government targets a specific section of community creating marginalization and then exploit them over the course of next decade against the other communities.

The colonial engineering has failed in Kashmir just like as it did during the British Colonial Raj.

What is the point of your singularly mindless pursuit of a personal agenda over the last so many posts?
I am unmasking a crypto sanghi who learned a craft of hiding himself well. A sanghi who is manipulative and dangerous in nature . I am surprised why the IT cell of RSS didn't hire you . Or may be who knows they already hired you.
Every sensible member, whether Indian or Pakistani, will tell you that I am not a Sanghi, that I am opposed to the Sangh, and that they are hostile to me. Given that, what exactly is it that you are trying to establish?
Yes opposing them by supporting their every evil action. I already repeated that many times and don't want to repeat it again.
It's like saying I am against ISIS ,I oppose them but I agree with all the beheadings , kidnappings and forcefully converting the minorities :lol:
whom you envy
I used to envy you but not anymore.
I must salute you for fooling me for quite some time.
even utterly superior to you.
That's cute :)
The same level of over confidence is commonly seen in all kinds of extremists be it RSS ,ISIS or the Nazis who started a war in over confidence but later got defeated.

Yawn,,,

Ignored.

I am unmasking a crypto sanghi who learned a craft of hiding himself well. A sanghi who is manipulative and dangerous in nature . I am surprised why the IT cell of RSS didn't hire you . Or may be who knows they already hired you.

Yes opposing them by supporting their every evil action. I already repeated that many times and don't want to repeat it again.
It's like saying I am against ISIS ,I oppose them but I agree with all the beheadings , kidnappings and forcefully converting the minorities :lol:

I used to envy you but not anymore.
I must salute you for fooling me for quite some time.

That's cute :)
The same level of over confidence is commonly seen in all kinds of extremists be it RSS ,ISIS or the Nazis who started a war in over confidence but later got defeated.

Yawn.....

Ignored.

Yawn.....

Ignored.
Yes no more logical answers left for a intellectual sanghi :lol:
Come on don't run away like that shakta or else people here will think a sanghi got defeated and unmasked ;)
Shakta show me some intellectual Shakti :) ;)

Yes no more logical answers left for a intellectual sanghi :lol:
Come on don't run away like that shakta or else people here will think a sanghi got defeated and unmasked ;)
Shakta show me some intellectual Shakti :) ;)

Oh, lots of them, for rational people.

For the others, Yawn.....

Back
Top Bottom