What's new

Beginning of demographic engineering in Kashmir

This is India's declaration of war on Muslims.

The Hindu and Sikh refugees have the entire India to resettle.

Why Kashmir?

If they choose to stay on, they are complicit in the crimes against Muslims.

That is illogical. Why would they be complicit in the crimes against Muslims if they settle in Kashmir? Will they be complicit in crimes against Gorkhas if they settle in Sikkim? Will they be complicit in crimes against the Ahom if they settle in Assam?

Sometimes, you clearly don't think about what you write. If you want to make a case for Muslims to be protected against persecution, you aren't doing it very successfully; if you want to make a case for Muslims to be extracted from the country, you aren't doing it very successfully; if you want to make a case for Muslims to be given a protected sanctuary within India, you aren't doing it very successfully.

What exactly are you trying to do? For whom?

That is illogical. Why would they be complicit in the crimes against Muslims if they settle in Kashmir? Will they be complicit in crimes against Gorkhas if they settle in Sikkim? Will they be complicit in crimes against the Ahom if they settle in Assam?

Sometimes, you clearly don't think about what you write. If you want to make a case for Muslims to be protected against persecution, you aren't doing it very successfully; if you want to make a case for Muslims to be extracted from the country, you aren't doing it very successfully; if you want to make a case for Muslims to be given a protected sanctuary within India, you aren't doing it very successfully.

What exactly are you trying to do? For whom?
Muslims will not NEED protection if the majority stops hating them.

Treat the source. Please.

It might be an oversimplication; the implifications might be significant.

I see nothing in the claim of identity and identification that holds water. It is an emotional claim, and it is fanned by the emotional ululations of the uninvolved.
That you continue to see nothing in these claims is duly noted.

Why not?
If IA can target civilians on our side of border, why can't we target illegal new settlers on your side of border?

I hope that NEVER happens. Those new settlers, as long as they are unarmed civilians, should not be anyone's target. Retaliation for what is supposed to be happening elsewhere is a most unworthy response. Destruction of this stupid government's stupid action is an even more unworthy response.

Illegal unarmed occupiers or unarmed Invaders in simple words.

No.

I am quite happy with my choice of words, thank you very much for your assistance with my vocabulary.

Unarmed civilians.

Let me not have to remind you of inglorious events in the past connected to unarmed civilians.

Why not?
If IA can target civilians on our side of border, why can't we target illegal new settlers on your side of border?

If.

The key word in every fanboy argument. I am surprised to find you, of all people, allowing your standards to droop.

Because you are just another RSS sanghi in disguise.

If you say so, Sir. On my part, I wish so greatly to agree with you on all matters, but who am I to contest a multitude?

No Mr intellectual by choosing those words you touched your new low.

Again, you must set your own Plimsoll Lines. If you wish to be in the company of the anti-intellectual, and, like Goering, say,"When I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my gun," it is your choice.

Illegal unarmed occupiers or unarmed Invaders in simple words.
Isreali model: settlers from outside.

See what the West Bank has been reduced to.

These actions will naturally lead to violence.

EZQxrG2WAAAxmz3.jpeg

Indian army is dispatching notices like these to villagers to see who is “willing” to sell their lands.
Economic strangulation of the people will inevitably force many to sell off their land and property for a lot less than their actual worth. That will be followed by arrival of armed settlers (mostly ex-military or serving soldiers). Muslims will gradually be turned into a minority and many will be expelled to other countries in this process.

Any unbiased neutral observer will never endorse the Indian narrative on Kashmir which derives its strength from a piece of paper signed by a despot and not from the aspirations of the people. Now, that piece of paper has been thrown into the dustbin with the removal of 370. For India, its about the land and not the people; neo colonialism.

Geographically, ethnically and religiously Kashmir is closer to Pakistan. Kashmir being a part of India makes no sense at all.

If you say so, Sir. On my part, I wish so greatly to agree with you on all matters, but who am I to contest a multitude?
Same here I am no one to contest this multitude either ,it's beyond my control but there is thing called inner moral consiousness which enables us to differentiate between right and wrong.

Isreali model: settlers from outside.

See what the West Bank has been reduced to.

These actions will naturally lead to violence.

View attachment 638061
Indian army is dispatching notices like these to villagers to see who is “willing” to sell their lands.
Economic strangulation of the people will inevitably force many to sell off their land and property for a lot less than their actual worth. That will be followed by arrival of armed settlers (mostly ex-military or serving soldiers). Muslims will gradually be turned into a minority and many will be expelled to other countries in this process.

Any unbiased neutral observer will never endorse the Indian narrative on Kashmir which derives its strength from a piece of paper signed by a despot and not from the aspirations of the people. Now, that piece of paper has been thrown into the dustbin with the removal of 370. For India, its about the land and not the people; neo colonialism.

Geographically, ethnically and religiously Kashmir is closer to Pakistan. Kashmir being a part of India makes no sense at all.
They're for building storage units for the Army. India has no Fauji foundation where Army runs parallel business for making profit. Army do not have such housing societies for settling personnel and their families in Kashmir. It's a propaganda you want to believe, aka Hindjew union conspiracy. Thanks for the laugh

They're for building storage units for the Army. India has no Fauji foundation where Army runs parallel business for making profit. Army do not have such housing societies for settling personnel and their families in Kashmir. It's a propaganda you want to believe, aka Hindjew union conspiracy. Thanks for the laugh

I didn't even bother to point this out, because of the weird notions that chase each other in some minds. There is no point in reminding anyone that the Indian Army pays for the land occupied, and that this had become a bone of contention with motivated land-owners saying that they wanted their land back - land that they had earnestly volunteered in the first instance, and the rent for which they had happily used to build capital and to build their businesses. It is this reason, and also the need for owning the land for artillery parks - the recent uproar in Panzgam being a typical instance, when the IA parked its guns in a school exercise field due to lack of alternative flat land nearby - and military installations, including barracks, vehicle parks and maintenance shops and workshops in general that pushes the Indian Army to tender for land for purchase.

Who's going to confuse those who have already made up their minds by presenting them with the facts?

Back
Top Bottom