What's new

Beginning of demographic engineering in Kashmir

Detesting them by agreeing and supporting their every action :lol:
Keep getting better and better Mr intellectual :enjoy:

I sympathise with you. It's so unfair that facts don't jump up and rearrange themselves to suit your fancies.

Sanghi talking about facts is just ironic.

I am sorry to ask, but what exactly is your point? To go on calling me a Sanghi is ridiculous, as any genuine Sanghi and every non-Sanghi will tell you. I don't mind your obsessions, and I don't mind your muttering into your beard without saying anything meaningful, but it is so utterly childish.

I am sorry to ask, but what exactly is your point? To go on calling me a Sanghi is ridiculous, as any genuine Sanghi and every non-Sanghi will tell you. I don't mind your obsessions, and I don't mind your muttering into your beard without saying anything meaningful, but it is so utterly childish.
It's late Joe don't forget to chant "Jay shree raam" before you sleep :D

Same shit different names.
"Anyone who is the national of this country, irrespective of being a Shaiva, Shakta, Vaishnava, Sikh, Jain, Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Buddist or Jew by way of his creed or mode of worship, is a Hindu"
Source

http://www.archivesofrss.org/Why-Hindu-Rashtra.aspx

If you didn't waste your time reading this stuff, you would know that being a Hindu or not being a Hindu is not the point; the slogan you suggested so kindly is essentially a Vaishnav slogan. Be careful; reading websites like this rots the brain, one reason why I avoid them. I am sorry that you seem to have read them, and for the inevitable consequences for you. Much is explained thus.:D

They're for building storage units for the Army. India has no Fauji foundation where Army runs parallel business for making profit. Army do not have such housing societies for settling personnel and their families in Kashmir. It's a propaganda you want to believe, aka Hindjew union conspiracy. Thanks for the laugh
Keep on supporting the occupation. You and @Joe Shearer both like all of India.

The support enjoyed by Indian forces in Kashmir or lack thereof is known by the entire world ; there is no need to argue or prove otherwise as it is as clear as broad daylight; unless you are a sanghi or a closet sanghi like Nehru.

Last edited:

It is evident how much support your army enjoys in Indian occupied Kashmir, there is no need to argue or prove it is as clear as broad daylight, unless you are a sanghi or a closet sanghi like Nehru.

Is it evident? I keep going there; do you? Or is it all due to earnest and sincere perusal of news reports? Broad daylight through newspaper reports is an interesting way to experience reality.

Is it evident? I keep going there; do you? Or is it all due to earnest and sincere perusal of news reports? Broad daylight through newspaper reports is an interesting way to experience reality.
Facts are there for everyone to see minus those who are blinded by cynical patriotism like yourself.

There is no point if Pakistan is unwilling to do anything except for issuing statements on IOK. When you want something, people just don't give it you. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT by employing all means including Power and Force. End of the day, there no greater truth then POWER.

Or is it all due to earnest and sincere perusal of news reports? Broad daylight through newspaper reports is an interesting way to experience reality
There is a ton of literature on that particular topic. I am sure not all of it is written by Pakistanis with an agenda of their own. Now you and your compatriots are definitely going to declare that all of them(authors and journalists) are lairs and propagandists, trying to defame the world largest democracy and the world's most pluralist nation because all of them happen to be jealous of the rising superpower; and that your most humane armed forces have never hurt a fly in Kashmir.

You are literally clutching at straws if you have resorted to taking shots at news reports.

The support enjoyed by Indian forces in Kashmir or lack thereof is known by the entire world ; there is no need to argue or prove otherwise is as clear as broad daylight; unless you are a sanghi or a closet sanghi like Nehru.

There is something, dear Sir, that you need to get clear in your mind.

I am an Indian. I live in a democratic country. I have often criticised my country's government; do you therefore believe that I must go on to criticise my country? or all my countrymen and women? rather than those who uphold what I consider wrong values and opinions?

There is a ton of literature on that particular topic.

Equally there is a ton of literature on that particular topic with the opposite point of view.

I am sure not all of it is written by Pakistanis with an agenda of their own.

You are right. So does a ton of literature that is misleading and wrong that is written not by Pakistanis with an agenda of their own become authentic? Is it the criteria of being written by someone other than a Pakistani that confers on that ton the hallmark of authenticity?

Now you and your compatriots are definitely going to declare that all of them(authors and journalists) are lairs and propagandists, trying to defame the world largest democracy and the world's most pluralist nation because all of them happen to be jealous of the rising superpower; and that your most humane armed forces have never hurt a fly in Kashmir.

Here is the problem.

You do not wait to hear anyone, because you have already decided what is true.

You do not wait to hear what I or my compatriots or any combination has to say, because you know already what I wish to say before even I say it. How will anyone help you when you have a mind that is so tightly shut?

You are literally clutching at straws if you have resorted to taking shots at news reports.

And that, dear Sir, is naturally unnatural and perverted, unlike a slavish dependence on news reports, that comes under the rubric of crystal-clear truth.

Can you not read what you are writing, and try to understand how dangerously fixed in its course your thinking has become? Nobody can help you unless you wish to help yourself, and wishing to help yourself is not possible as long as your mind and soul are filled with the desire to be unhelpful to someone else. You cannot fill your mind with poison and remain unaffected.

Facts are there for everyone to see minus those who are blinded by cynical patriotism like yourself.

What is cynical about patriotism?

You will be surprised to know that words have meaning; putting them together in a random sequence does not help your case.

Further, you must think carefully before you assign emotions and motives to others. My support for some aspects of my country's position does not mean that this support is blind or unquestioning. Nor does my questioning of some other aspects of my country's position mean that I am a traitor; that is what the blind bhakts from India believe.

At the end of the day, your position is the mirror image of that of the bhakt. Is that how you wish to position yourself, morally, intellectually and in every other way?

Think about it, before you spew venom towards another member of the forum, towards someone who has responded to you with courtesy and polite words. Is that what your position is, and is that how you wish to be recognised, or wish your point of view to be known?

There is no point if Pakistan is unwilling to do anything except for issuing statements on IOK. When you want something, people just don't give it you. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT by employing all means including Power and Force. End of the day, there no greater truth then POWER.

Please allow me to extend your thinking - yours, not mine.

By that logic, would you please confirm that there is no greater truth than India's position?

Since India has the power to hold its position in all matters that it wishes, and since you believe that there is no greater truth than power, it follows that India's position is the true one, and the position of those who do not have the power to overthrow this position is then false.

Your logic, not mine.

Look at the advocates of this position about developments in Kashmir as they present themselves and their arguments.

Not a post that is not filled with toxic remarks about their opponent's religion, possible religious beliefs, true or false, affiliations to organisations that are commonly held to be hateful, lack of integrity in denying that affiliation, a display of patriotism that is false and cynical, information about ground realities unfounded on anything but their own reading of what they choose to believe is true, denial of any contrary reading or information - in short,anything but reasoning, anything but facts, anything but discussion.

What a sad day that apparently mature, apparently grown up people stoop to these depths to make a point, a point that if made successfully will not alter reality one whit.

@AfrazulMandal @xeuss @Naofumi @Syama Ayas

Your attention is drawn to this very disheartening exchange of views, more in sorrow than in anger.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom