What's new

Beginning of Cyrus the Great Cinema Project (+trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persepolis

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
The first trailer was unveiled
The script is being developed while the extensive preliminary research has been undertaken to evaluate the historical accuracy of the movie, Press TV reported.
the project is to narrate the history of ancient Persia such as establishment of Acheamenid empire.
The movie will also examine the numerous existing legends about Cyrus (529-580 BCE), who united the two original Iranian Tribes, the Medes and the Persians.
Established by Cyrus the Great, Achaemenid Empire was the first Persian Empire ruled in Western and Central Asia.
Cyrus is best remembered for his great tolerance and noble attitude towards the conquered nations. He is also famous for the declaration of the first Charter of Human Rights (Cyrus Cylinder).
The big project’s director Jafari Jozani , who generally deals with heroic subjects with a historical and epic tone, is planning to make the film for a massive screening program.

“Cyrus” VFX Movie . By Masoud Jafari Jozani .
Concepts Work By Sajad Mirmoini in Photoshop.
And Video Clip Modeling in Zbrush And Maya .
Texture in Substance Painter And Rendering with RedShift.
u80z_18582207_1017253061739383_1674150663235478616_n.jpg

eu0_18581786_1017254101739279_7690605879145447170_n.jpg

y6ca_18581668_1017253015072721_9095563999622492715_n.jpg

Look forward to this. The Persian Empire had profound effect on the Indus Valley/Pakistan.

Very nice.

Cyrus the Great - one of the most impressive rulers in history.

It is better to read some history books since movies mostly exaggerate and distort for cinematic and business purposes
True.

Nonetheless, Cyrus the Great is a legend; greatest Persian ruler in history.

I am surprised that he has not received Hollywood treatment yet.

It is better to read some history books since movies mostly exaggerate and distort for cinematic and business purposes

True, but how many people are actually interested in doing that. If anything the negative portrayal of Middle Eastern/Asian civilisations in mainstream movies nowadays needs a counter (I am thinking of 300 specifically in the context of the Persians).

True, but how many people are actually interested in doing that. If anything the negative portrayal of Middle Eastern/Asian civilisations in mainstream movies nowadays needs a counter (I am thinking of 300 specifically in the context of the Persians).
That's true...I always like Persian movies and wish that Pakistani film industry learns from Iran's film industry and do some joint productions.

You go read books.
He is waaaayyyy down on my priorities list, in fact no where. There are far more important and relevant personalities to read about and yes I prefer books to movies and I read them. I read War & Peace by Count Leo Tolstoy before watching the movies and same goes for J. R. R. Tolkien's work and I saw a lot of discrepancies between the novels and their screenplays...I know that will fly over your head but that's the reality.

Ok go read books about idol worshippings and paganism in Pakistan before Islam.

They are children of Cyrus.
Nerver the Achaemenid Empire got herself in the deep south Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea/Somalia... and All Arabia...

Achaemenid empire:

Achaemenid_Iran_550-330_BCE.PNG

Sassanian empire:

View attachment 453896

Go away and don’t pollute our threads...
Lol... Check your first map... ow you are back with a more "real one"...
And It's not your thread...and never will... it's all of us...
And get yourself check what trolling mean...

I answered back your post about a factual mistake...don't get emotional... and move on.

I'm afraid the only book which has mentioned the name of Cyrus is the jew's torah! so either way you get the same.

Nerver the Achaemenid Empire got herself in the deep south Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea/Somalia... and All Arabia...
Only one of them Dariush was not his children or grand childrem

I'm afraid the only book which has mentioned the name of Cyrus is the jew's torah! so either way you get the same.
Well mohsen let just say your knowledge of history on this matter is lacking.

By the way many of Islamic scholar believe zo-al-qarneyn was Cyrus the great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom