What's new

Begging, it's the American way

When someone interferes with future of other nations their policies become interest of the parties that are or will be effected yes it becomes our business, as citizens of world yep its very much our business:smokin:

Hi Mr. Katia,

Yes, perhaps true, but then again, that is an issue you have to settle with your own government. It's your government which allowed US to interfere in your country.

And even then, hating anything American is unjustified. Something I see happening a lot in this forums.

I can understand your genuine concern, but maybe, you should be worried about what's happening on the backyard of your country rather than being critical of the Americans.

If there's anyone who can comment on US policies, it's the US citizens.. the people who are paying tax for their country, and the fathers and brothers of soldiers who are being posted in Afghanistan in an endless war.

Not us.

Stop talking rubbish. Ask the ones who have relatives and freinds dead as a result of american actions if they have a right to bring these matters to the worlds attention. The innocent victims of their collateral damage

Off course everywher I look I see injustice in the world I see america involved.

I suggest you take off these :

9880257-sunglasses-with-the-flag-of-usa-as-the-reflection.jpg

Stop talking rubbish. Ask the ones who have relatives and freinds dead as a result of american actions if they have a right to bring these matters to the worlds attention. The innocent victims of their collateral damage

Hmm.. Who is allowing this American to drone your country?

Yes, your very own government. Bring up the matter to them.

Hi Mr. Katia,

And even then, hating anything American is unjustified. Something I see happening a lot in this forums.

The reason that you see in a lot of forums is because a lot of people agree with the likes of me rather than you and see injustice and as a result want to bring it to peoples attention.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Stop going off topic and at a tangent cos you have no more to say. Just shut up if you have nothing valid or of merit to say.

The reason that you see in a lot of forums is because a lot of people agree with the likes of me rather than you and see injustice and as a result want to bring it to peoples attention.

Haha, I give up. You're indeed blinded by your obsession with US.

Good luck in your plans on bringing justice to the world on US. While conveniently forgetting the mess that is happening in your country.

Bye Leeds dude :wave:

Haha, I give up. You're indeed blinded by your obsession with US.

Good luck in your plans on bringing justice to the world on US. While conveniently forgetting the mess that is happening in your country.

Bye Leeds dude :wave:

I don't agree with you. If some nation bombs you daily like US does to Pakistan you will feel the same. But I agree that he doesn't have logical arguments.

I don't agree with you. If some nation bombs you daily like US does to Pakistan you will feel the same. But I agree that he doesn't have logical arguments.

Praful you wouldnt know logic if it hit you in your face. Back to thread america is on the way out.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

I have copied and pasted what I have said about you previously:

I have taken 10 minutes and thats all it takes to go through your posts. Sadly the quality is low and the ones which you think are witty only you laugh at. Must say not an endearing quality. Most of the posts are drivel and off thread. You refer to a very senior member here on the forum Jana as a woman, whats so funny about that? You questioned previously if I was female. Is this because you have a low view of women? Tells us something about how you have been brought up

and lastly I quote you:

Five means 125*5 = 600 million dollars or 10 % of ur defence budget.

You dont even know that 5 *125=625.

Anyone that feels I have been unfair in what I have to say about praful please read his previous postings.

In Turkey we have been brought up with the tales of a man called "Nasreddin Hodja", a very clever and witty man who gives lessons to others with his humor.

The above conversation reminded me of such a story:

Nasreddin Hodja's donkey was stolen. In stead of consoling, his neighbours were blaming him saying things like: "You should have locked the shed," , "How come you weren't aware of that someone going in? Didn't you hear any noises?" , "You should have tied the donkey securely."

Nasrettin Hodja listened patiently for a while and finally said: "Well, you are putting all the blame on me. Is the thief not a little bit guilty after all?"

In Turkey we have been brought up with the tales of a man called "Nasreddin Hodja", a very clever and witty man who gives lessons to others with his humor.

The above conversation reminded me of such a story:

Nasreddin Hodja's donkey was stolen. In stead of consoling, his neighbours were blaming him saying things like: "You should have locked the shed," , "How come you weren't aware of that someone going in? Didn't you hear any noises?" , "You should have tied the donkey securely."

Nasrettin Hodja listened patiently for a while and finally said: "Well, you are putting all the blame on me. Is the thief not a little bit guilty after all?"

moral that we learn today is clearly Naserettin was wiser than Rezavan

Back
Top Bottom