What's new

Begging, it's the American way

so all other than fox news , cnn , bbc are liar ? how many times USA have been taken with pants down ? and media helping them in there propganda war

It really is a sad state of affairs when the source from the western sources are praised so highly. Why do people brush under the carpet things like the News of the World scandal. Are their lies true and our truths lies?

Exactly thats what some people have been doing. You accept pakistanis to just listen to your crxxx about pakistan its army and isi. But you cant handle a few articles against america that are factual but damning
Hey pal, those are individual organizations and they are fair game. Even Pakistanis can do that. But how would it look if I spouted off saying: "The 'Pakis' are blah...blah...blah..." Quite ripe for a racist charge, correct?

Hey pal, those are individual organizations and they are fair game. Even Pakistanis can do that. But how would it look if I spouted off saying: "The 'Pakis' are blah...blah...blah..." Quite ripe for a racist charge, correct?

Gambit my dear mate, I have no problems with americans whatsoever. On the contrary there is much to admire about american people and their acheivements. However particularly over the last ten years the American govts actions have upset me, but hey you know well that there are a lot of americans who are unhappy about the american govts behaviour. Please dont dismiss this as some intellectual liberal ramblings as you have been prone to do do in the past. I speak from my heart and am dissapointed with american govts. If you want me to be specific- the govt, the pentagon, cia, fbi, etc

Gambit my dear mate, I have no problems with americans whatsoever. On the contrary there is much to admire about american people and their acheivements. However particularly over the last ten years the American govts actions have upset me, but hey you know well that there are a lot of americans who are unhappy about the american govts behaviour. Please dont dismiss this as some intellectual liberal ramblings as you have been prone to do do in the past. I speak from my heart and am dissapointed with american govts. If you want me to be specific- the govt, the pentagon, cia, fbi, etc

Well Mr.Aryan, wouldn't that be because you see American actions from Pakistan and Muslim's perspective? When your interests aligned with theirs (read 50's to 80's), America is the greatest country in the world. Now when interests doesn't align, they become most evil nation in the world. My point is your judging them from your perspective (read Pakistani). But if you conduct a poll, majority of population in this world would side with America in their actions. You can be sure of that.

Well Mr.Aryan, wouldn't that be because you see American actions from Pakistan and Muslim's perspective? When your interests aligned with theirs (read 50's to 80's), America is the greatest country in the world. Now when interests doesn't align, they become most evil nation in the world. My point is your judging them from your perspective (read Pakistani). But if you conduct a poll, majority of population in this world would side with America in their actions. You can be sure of that.

I am reading them from a perspective that their policies are unjust. Not as you state a muslim or pakistani perspective alone. Wrong and bad have no religions or national boundaries and the same can be said about good.

Gambit my dear mate, I have no problems with americans whatsoever.
Yeah, right...:rolleyes:

Please dont dismiss this as some intellectual liberal ramblings as you have been prone to do do in the past.
Ramblings? Yes.

Intellectual? :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it...Yer killing me...I bet that whenever you pass a mirror, you stop and blow yourself a kiss.

If you want me to be specific- the govt, the pentagon, cia, fbi, etc
That is exactly what Americans in this forum prefer. When you say <something> is emblematic to the 'American way' you opened the door wide open to whatever we can find that we can say is emblematic to Pakistanis and it is not that difficult to find.

Ramblings? Yes.

Intellectual? :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it...Yer killing me...I bet that whenever you pass a mirror, you stop and blow yourself a kiss.

That is exactly what Americans in this forum prefer. When you say <something> is emblematic to the 'American way' you opened the door wide open to whatever we can find that we can say is emblematic to Pakistanis and it is not that difficult to find.

You are so obsessed with america being right you are blinded by all else. Thats great because its your types that are failing america and bringing her demise. Oh Gambit you are so great.

Long live Gambit and people like him who are working within america to bring down the evil empire.

You are so obsessed with america being right you are blinded by all else. Thats great because its your types that are failing america and bringing her demise. Oh Gambit you are so great.

Long live Gambit and people like him who are working within america to bring down the evil empire.

If there's anyone obsessed with America, it's you ;)

Off course everywher I look I see injustice in the world I see america involved.

Is America the only country in the world committing injustice? What has America personally done to you or your family?

And what's up with calling America an evil empire? Is this the Star Wars?

And at the end of the day, America is working for her own interest, just like every other country in the world.

Ramblings? Yes.

I was referring to your comments on a number of threads where you dismiss as you have called them "intellectual ramblings" for example on another thread copied from your post:

Did I say so ? Still...All you are doing is the typical intellectually dishonest tactic of pointing out the errors of the applications of democratic institutions without providing a shred of credible argument as to a better alternative. Dishonest critics like you put an impossible demand upon 'democracy' and 'capitalism':

Sometimes I think people like you have the memory capacity of a gold fish and you forget what you have said in your earlier posts

Off course everywher I look I see injustice in the world I see america involved.

Agree the two subjects seem to go hand in hand. Whats annoying is the way they justify it to the world." We are helping to introduce democracy to all". You are so pathetic! By all the sticking your nose in other peoples businesses have resulted of the slaughter of so many innocent lives. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Is America the only country in the world committing injustice? What has America personally done to you or your family?

And what's up with calling America an evil empire? Is this the Star Wars?

And at the end of the day, America is working for her own interest, just like every other country in the world.

No it is not the only country that behaves in an unjust way but first that does not mitigate in any way what they are doing and secondly they are way ahead of other countries in hypocracy and injustice. As far as family go are you suggesting that the only time we should speak up is if we see injustice is when our nuclear family is involved. If that is what you do that is a matter for you but I would like to see all man as brothers no matter what country or religion they come from

No it is not the only country that behaves in an unjust way but first that does not mitigate in any way what they are doing and secondly they are way ahead of other countries in hypocracy. As far as family go are you suggesting that the only time we should speak up if we see injustice is when our nuclear family is involved. If that is what you do that is a matter for you but I would like to see all man as brothers no matter what country or religion they come from

I can understand your genuine concern, but maybe, you should be worried about what's happening on the backyard of your country rather than being critical of the Americans.

If there's anyone who can comment on US policies, it's the US citizens.. the people who are paying tax for their country, and the fathers and brothers of soldiers who are being posted in Afghanistan in an endless war.

Not us.

When someone interferes with future of other nations their policies become interest of the parties that are or will be effected yes it becomes our business, as citizens of world yep its very much our business:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom