What's new

Begging, it's the American way

I am so pleased that you guys care about what I post.

I think simply that many of you had pinned your colours to america in the event that your neighbours attacked you the americans or the zionists would help you and you just cannot handle seeing any anti american articles because the alternatives are just unpalatable for you after all I notice that none of you ever get fed or complain of anti pakistani or anti muslim posts that we get bombarded with.

I see someof you dont like articles from Press tv or Rtv. I realise that they may have ulterior motives but hey wake up guys the west does the same too. So in my case I listen to all sides and often the truth is somewhere in between.

Just learn to live with it because I aint gonna stop anytime soon putting anti american articles unless america stops the injustices that it is responsible for. Now gentlemen lets get back to the thread do you like begging american style?

ps dont worry if america isnt around your neighbours are peace loving people who will not attack you

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Thats right mate never trust those russians. Talk a load rubbish they do...

No only the west tell the truth.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Likely someone got turned DOWN for a visa! :D

As americans are more hated than british around the world my passport of conveniance is british which is as good as american or better for the reason i eluded earlier

I think aryan relentless bashing of US is justified. You will do the same when US does the same to your country which she is doing to Pakistan.

I will be concerned if this OP will be started to follow by CIA agents, most people didn't realize how dangerous to expose yourself or Anti-Americans on many forums. :frown:

i ll let you know if i get approached or you will know if i stop posting lol

As americans are more hated than british around the world my passport of conveniance is british which is as good as american or better for the reason i eluded earlier

I think the US was very wise in ensuring that radicalized extremists like you cannot come here anymore with adequate scrutiny. Smart policing!

US is the safest country on planet earth with unparalleled natural resources. The strength of a country lies in its institutions and we all know how powerful they are in EVERY FIELD. The way they came out of the Great Depression I am sure they will again come out in flying colors and much stronger.

I think the US was very wise in ensuring that radicalized extremists like you cannot come here anymore with adequate scrutiny. Smart policing!

You could say same thing many radicalized extremists (apart from Muslim extremists) in America are allow to bomb many countries? Is this peaceful smart policy country?

You are dumb, lol.

Too many anti-american threads. Why don't you do something productive with your time?

There are lots of americans who think and feel the same way. How am i radical or extreme. Cos i put a few anti american articles on pdf :rofl:

What about freedom of speech?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

US is the safest country on planet earth with unparalleled natural resources. The strength of a country lies in its institutions and we all know how powerful they are in EVERY FIELD. The way they came out of the Great Depression I am sure they will again come out in flying colors and much stronger.

Praful we will have to agree to disagree on america

There are lots of americans who think and feel the same way. How am i radical or extreme. Cos i put a few anti american articles on pdf :rofl:

What about freedom of speech?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Praful we will have to agree to disagree on america

put some logical argument

I'm sorry if I don't base my opinions on who my country is allied with. Russia Today has been known to post anti-American propaganda. But hey, I'm just sayin'.

I completly accept your assertion. however what i am saying is that all the press i come accross show bias so you listen to both sides and often the truth is some middle way. not american but not iranian or russia either. I just will no longer believe that bbc or west tell the truth. When i was younger i used to believe bbc etc but as i get older i learned out of experience that they are also biased

someone definitely trying to give proof of its loyalty to the new Nationality!!

@ Aryan Bet on this if you like :laugh:

How so?

I only speak what I can conclude based on evidence.

Back
Top Bottom