What's new

Befitting reply by Pakistanis to Kangana Ranaut

Earlier today Bollywood actress tweeted this,

View attachment 739225

This is sick Indian mentality even when they are dying on streets , they want to invade Pakistan.

Emotional Pakistani's brothers why fall for the bait, she is trying to divert attention from the tsunami of deaths they are suffering. Is any sane person will think of talking like this b***h is spreading hatred and seeking attention, when your own people are falling off on the roads like flies. World is in shock by looking at the state of affairs of India and showing sympathy and every one is trying to put aside the differences to help and here she comes up with the most pathetic statement. Then who cares and who she is and what she has done for humanity and for the covid suffers in India. And here some emotional brothers and sisters are inviting her to visit if i was you tell her in her dreams and if she set foot on our soil she will be limbless.

when (if) she visits, please keep her there itself. 1 less idiot for us to tolerate.

Lol. That's IF any Indian is allowed to travel considering the covid situation in India.

I see their arrogance and sick minds will still be at play, despite their relatives literally being burnt in the street in front of them. How great

It was an extremely disappointing moment for me, while questioning the sanity in the said principle, i got banned numerous times.
Unfortunate principal was neither institutional neither democratic but that's no surprise as long Imran Khan is king of medina.

Kangana may turn out to be PTI funder.

It's a strange world out there

Some RSS hooker tewwts something and we ought to respond? Laughable.

Do these rats in east have time to even think about Pakistan when they are in absolute anarchy within?

You have to pass over our Baloch dead bodies to reach Balochistan Bollywood B*****.

My tribe has already given sacrifices for Pakistan and won't hesitate to do again

Even when 1000s upon 1000s of indians are dying on the streets of india in their own excrement, covid-19 and lack of oxygen, they are still obsessed with Pakistan.......... :disagree:

What is happening in Hindustan is only the beginning. It is going to get much worse.

What is happening in Hindustan is only the beginning. It is going to get much worse.

I certainly hope so. I want those who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani people and nation to suffer a calamity FAR worst than death.

Back
Top Bottom