What's new

'Beef Festival' in India Sets Off Outrage and Misogyny

@Topic:
Only the religious fanatics(Hindu's) have objection to it.Most of us dont have a problem letting Muslim's eat beef or whatever they want.(At least I dont have any)

The key point is eating beef or pork as a statement. Nobody is against eating whatever they like in private, but organizing a festival out of it....Come on!!! thats a recipe for disaster.

LoL wtf is a beef festival?

Indians are so dumb.

"Hey Hamza, next week I'm having a beef party, here's your invite."

:rofl:

I dont know what problems these OP have got...
There are beef biryani hotels along with regular chicken biryani hotels, in atleast 1 hotel in every 2 streets in chennai..
Even i have tried beef biryani once(few years back), but havent eaten it even once after that...
Like how muslims say its haram or shirk, its same for hindus...
In a secular, one community must respect the other... If hindus like to eat, they can eat, no 1 is stopping them...

Indians are so dumb.

Seeing that comment from a pakistani is even more dumbfull and comedy

Beef Fry is awesome. Considering the amount of Cows We have in India, if We change the Vegetarian habits, the Poor Rural Villages will have muscular future generations eating Cow Meat. don't take religious laws like Halal,Kosher,Hindu-Vegetarianism and Eat Whatever good food available to You.

Beef Fry must be tasted. it is awesome. no one died after eating it, even in North India. ;)
Beef+Roast.jpg

Indians are so dumb.

Its the same as having a Pork Festival in Pakistan.

Beef Fry is awesome. Considering the amount of Cows We have in India, if We change the Vegetarian habits, the Poor Rural Villages will have muscular future generations eating Cow Meat. Separate religious laws like Halal,Kosher,Hindu-Vegetarianism and Eat Whatever good food available to You.

Beef Fry must be tasted. it is awesome. no one died after eating it, even in North India. ;)
Beef+Roast.jpg

You do know that most Hindu's don't eat Beef. Now you are behaving a like extremist religionist bigot ! Or Aare you just a wannabe secularist ?

Just a bunch of students in a democratic country demanding for a food item to be included in their hostel’s menu in a creative manner. Whats the beef??

Muslims have never rioted over the fact that Hindus eat pork or not serve halal meat but then this beef festival inciting riot clearly is uncalled for.

I eat beef, and pork too and will continue eating it for it’s my personal choice and a part of the food chain.

If someone has a problem with it then it’s his problem, not mine.

Beef Fry is awesome. Considering the amount of Cows We have in India, if We change the Vegetarian habits, the Poor Rural Villages will have muscular future generations eating Cow Meat. Separate religious laws like Halal,Kosher,Hindu-Vegetarianism and Eat Whatever good food available to You.

Beef+Roast.jpg

If you like it, eat it but don't try to push it down the throat of others. As for muscular features, Punjabis are muscular without even consuming any beef while Bangladeshis consume all the beef in the world and yet they look physically fragile.

But why would you have a party?

Only Indians would do something as silly as this.

Thats the question every sane Indian is asking here. if you like beef consume it privately, but some people wants to make a statement out of it.

Beef makes you strong. True story.

The only thing better than beef in my opinion is camel meat.

You do know that most Hindu's don't eat Beef. Now you are behaving a like extremist religionist bigot ! Or Aare you just a wannabe secularist ?
I have never seen except brahmins not taking Beef. Where I come from, We have Beef as a common food. cheap and Best. if Your North Indian Hindu Culture prevents You from Trying it, It is You who wants to have a introspection on Who is "extremist religionist" . I am a Secularism Supporter. I don't want Hindutva or Political Islam in My Country. It may be the way in Your region, it is not for most of Southern and Western India.

and I am telling the fact. Look at the number of cows in northern India. You have cows in even rural villages and these cows are seen roaming everywhere. and There are poor people in Up,Bihar,JH and similar states who will benefit if You use the old cows rather than sending it for a horrible ziba death in bangladesh.
No Stupidity please!

Just a bunch of students in a democratic country demanding for a food item to be included in their hostel’s menu in a creative manner. Whats the beef??

Muslims have never rioted over the fact that Hindus eat pork or not serve halal meat but then this beef festival inciting riot clearly is uncalled for.

I eat beef, and pork too and will continue eating it for it’s my personal choice and a part of the food chain.

If someone has a problem with it then it’s his problem, not mine.

But no one organized a Pork Festival until now.

I have never seen except brahmins not taking Beef. Where I come from, We have Beef as a common food. cheap and Best. if Your North Indian Hindu Culture prevents You from Trying it, It is You who wants to have a introspection on Who is "extremist religionist" . I am a Secularism Supporter. I don't want Hindutva or Political Islam in My Country. It may be the way in Your region, it is not for most of Southern and Western India.

Except for Kerala, I don't know anywhere where beef is consumed by Hindus. May be you can enlighten me on that.

But no one organized a Pork Festival until now.

Question 1

Where was this beef festival organized?

A- Inside a restaurant.
B- Out in the open.
C- In a public place.
D- Inside Osmania university campus.

Question 2

Ever heard of food festivals in Kerala where there are menu items like beef fry and Beef biriyani ad may beef items?

Where is it organized?

A- Inside a restaurant.
B- Out in the open.
C- In a public place.
D- Inside a secret private place.

Who is more punishable?

Question 1

Where was this beef festival organized?

A- Inside a restaurant.
B- Out in the open.
C- In a public place.
D- Inside Osmania university campus.

Question 2

Ever heard of food festivals in Kerala where there are menu items like beef fry and Beef biriyani ad may beef items?

Where is it organized?

A- Inside a restaurant.
B- Out in the open.
C- In a public place.
D- Inside a secret private place.

Who is more punishable?

The beef festival was organized inside Osmania university..which according to me is more punishable and pls don't mix public perceptions in Kerala & Andhra towards beef. If Keralites are okay with beef doesn't mean Andhraites are okay too.

I take it that you have not been to Western India or to much of Southern India.

Except in Kerala, and certain pockets even in rest of South India, Hindus dont eat beef.

Just wanted to clear the misconception.

And the non-eating of cow beef is not limited to brahmins alone. Hindus across the spectrum dont eat it.

Back
Top Bottom