What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your relatives live in Romania to.They are called gypsies and still have their ancient habits,defecating in the streets and what not.Now they are migrating to the UK.Bond with them once again like a big happy family.Stop making me laugh with your insults,they mean nothing coming from you and that lower than Africa GDP per capita.It's baseless son.
The gypsies in Romania have mixed to much with Europeans and are culturally Romanian, they have very little Indian remaining. Pls stop changing the subject, the fact is your people clean the gutters of rich Indians in Western European countries.:lol: You are stereotyped as pimps and whores and live in tents. Almost every other European looks down on you. Our economy is worth 2.1 Trillion and our army could destroy the piece of shit country that is Romania. You are a weak and insignificant shit nation that if India nuked you guys tomorrow then half the world would be congratulating us.

I am from a village, we teach our women to have a sense decency. This is a rarity in Romania.

I am happy. Delhi ,Mumbai,big cities of india are literal whorehouses and so are metropolitian of East Europe including Russia . My mother was of rural Cossack background and her parents had decency. In older communist days ,there were better morals ,though the anti-religious drive of Komsomol created problems.

It seems rural lifestyle is best for moral value these days.

I am happy. Delhi ,Mumbai,big cities of india are literal whorehouses and so are metropolitian of East Europe including Russia . My mother was of rural Cossack background and her parents had decency. In older communist days ,there were better morals ,though the anti-religious drive of Komsomol created problems.

It seems rural lifestyle is best for moral value these days.
So you are half Russian, I hear that Russians also look down on Romanians as inferior.

The gypsies in Romania have mixed to much with Europeans and are culturally Romanian, they have very little Indian remaining. Pls stop changing the subject, the fact is your people clean the gutters of rich Indians in Western European countries.:lol: You are stereotyped as pimps and whores and live in tents. Almost every other European looks down on you. Our economy is worth 2.1 Trillion and our army could destroy the piece of shit country that is Romania. You are a weak and insignificant shit nation that if India nuked you guys tomorrow then half the world would be congratulating us.

Considering a steep drop in "people of the night" if that happens, Europe would certainly be disturbed for one night. :P

Nope,still Indians,in habits and ethnicity.That's why they still live in ghettos and most of them are illiterate and shunned by the majority.Sry,fail again.Making up facts just so you would feel better doesn't change reality.If we were living in tents with 11k $ per capita than Indians would live in trees.

Nope,still Indians,in habits and ethnicity.That's why they still live in ghettos and most of them are illiterate and shunned by the majority.Sry,fail again.Making up facts just so you would feel better doesn't change reality.
They are Christian and look european nt Indian. Our economy is worth 2.1 trillion and our army is ranked no. 4 n global firepower. We would literally dissentergrate ur pathetic nation. Go cry about how your sister works as a whore on the streets in germany and dream about romania being able to take on india lmao

Here is more of Romanian "culture" :lol:

Looks like their sewer lines are full of drug addicts with HIV and TB.

Beneath the streets of Romania's capital, a living hell - Channel 4 News

19_brucelee2_w_LRG.jpg

LOL at their "culture"

They are Christian and look european nt Indian. Our economy is worth 2.1 trillion and our army is ranked no. 4 n global firepower. We would literally dissentergrate ur pathetic nation. Go cry about how your sister works as a whore on the streets in germany and dream about romania being able to take on india lmao

With 1,2 billion,2 billion economy is pathetic.Africa outranks you.Gypsies look like Indians and generally don't mix,that's the reality pill for you.Swallow it even if it's hard.

With 1,2 billion,2 billion economy is pathetic.Africa outranks you.Gypsies look like Indians and generally don't mix,that's the reality pill for you.Swallow it even if it's hard.
So now a romanian gutter cleaner knows what indians look like:rofl: they mixed with local romanians like u, roamnian girls are whores anyway so they mixed easily. Our army would literally destroy u lmao!

So now a romanian gutter cleaner knows what indians look like:rofl: they mixed with local romanians like u, roamnian girls are whores anyway so they mixed easily. Our army would literally destroy u lmao!

Considering the reality of his nation as a country of pimps, prostitutes and drug addicts, I am beginning to see the root of his anger.

I think if we give them cheap drugs, they will destroy themselves :P

Pathetic how you turn on your people.For example,today Indians still defecate outside.

80% of Indians Defecate Outside, 20% Even With Toilet!

Sry dude,again,they're just like you.Come back again when you'll reach at least 1/3 of Romania's GDP per capita,untill than i really don't see how you can preach others from below African poverty.

Considering the reality of his nation as a country of pimps, prostitutes and drug addicts, I am beginning to see the root of his anger.

I think if we give them cheap drugs, they will destroy themselves :P

Still,this country outclasses your giant toilette in living standards.Cry me a river.All your rants can't change figures and statistics.Real world for you chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom