What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? Don't you worship cows ? You're butthurt about the truth.I'm not hurt if someone says that i worship God.

Anyway,i don't really care about ratings.Down away.

Nobody worships animals..

Hinduism is a single entity based religion.

Cows provide a lot for humans ,flamer84 .Plus many of the byproducts are good medicines for diseases. Hence it is considered sattvic (pure) and revered.

Its an advantage to be a child of two cultures.

Check the history of Romania . Barely anything.

Spare me the hypocrisy.It would have been usefull if you would have intervened when your fellow Indians were mocking another religion (not for the first time either).

So,what do rats give to humanity than ?:coffee:

Spare me the hypocrisy.It would have been usefull if you would have intervened when your fellow Indians were mocking another religion (not for the first time either).

Its a waste of time what you are doing .If you note ,I have explained to them this.

See to each one his own. He differs with you,but its better to be civil . Hinduism is a time tested religion with excellent knowledge on astrological influences and research.Buddhism,Christianity excellent in morals]

Reread this and contemplate what I was stating .

LOL, Romanians are considered the Dalits of Europe. You are low class and every other civilised European looks down on you dogs with contempt. Your Romanian sluts go to Western European countries like Germany and UK and work as sluts. That is the Romanian status in the world.

Meh,the underclass are the gypsies,the Indians who migrated here,You're talking about your own here.Still,Romania has 11k GDP ,far above Indians and much higher standards of living.You can't really compare so any insults you may throw ,those are just the platonic happyness of a handicaped person because,in reality,your kind is much,much worse.

And you worship monkeys and rats.....

why you trolling him. Hindus worship animals of all sorts.

I dont .

I believe everything is god made.

I dont need to specially pray to a cow or any other animal to keep my faith.

I pray to god not some animal i see everyday in streets and farms.

So,what do rats give to humanity than ?:coffee:

I think rat worship may be related to some tribal sect that Hinduism absorbed long ago.

Listen Dalit of Europe, my relatives live in the UK. Read stats and UK Indians are the richest ethni group there. On the other hand Romanian are among the poorest and are known for sweeping gutters of there UK Indian masters. Literally go to any major UK town and you will see the red light district full of your people. Our women have a sense of shame unlike the whores of Romania. LOL

Seriously,I don't know which world you are in bro,but women in indian metropolitans have no morals.

I think rat worship may be related to some tribal sect that Hinduism absorbed long ago.

Seriously,I don't know which world you are in bro,but women in indian metropolitans have no morals.
I am from a village, we teach our women to have a sense decency. This is a rarity in Romania.

Listen Dalit of Europe, my relatives live in the UK. Read stats and UK Indians are the richest ethni group there. On the other hand Romanian are among the poorest and are known for sweeping gutters of there UK Indian masters. Literally go to any major UK town and you will see the red light district full of your people. Our women have a sense of shame unlike the whores of Romania. LOL

Your relatives live in Romania to.They are called gypsies and still have their ancient habits,defecating in the streets and what not.Now they are migrating to the UK.Bond with them once again like a big happy family.Stop making me laugh with your insults,they mean nothing coming from you and that lower than Africa GDP per capita.It's baseless son.

@Horus @waz @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie @Jango @WebMaster

• Please lock this retarded thread and spare others from this crap of insulting each other on faith and giving too much nutrition for propaganda trolls.
  • Check the IPs for multiple and banned IDs.
  • Clean this forum from the religious Bullshit and retain the status of an international defence forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom