What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't learn how to behave in a conversation your monkey god would make you come back as a rat in the next life.

"LOL"

Oh but I do know how to talk to eurotrash. Did you get your wife a new pet ? LOL.

That's it !!

Now crawl back into you little hole.

Why do you want me for company ? :lol: ............. crawl out of that hole turd. Come out and see the real world.

Ironic coming from a guy who worships cows,rats and monkeys and lets them at his own table.Time to get your daily dose of urine.

Still have that image with people sitting among rats in a temple.....bleahhh........

that is an exception . Hindiusm is syncretism of various sects and tribalist ways . Most worship Shiva ,Durga,Krishna and Sai baba in india.

Sry piss drinker,that's just what your imagination as a rat worshipper not our culture.You instead really drink urine and worship rats in your house.You may be butthurted by the truth but it's the truth,you can't really change it.Learn to live with it, urine lover.

Again that rat temple is an exception.

Your culture of zoophilila and pedophila is quite well known from Brazil to thailand to vitenam. Not to mention your "culture' of taking slaves or your culture of inquests and torture. You lot really drink animal secretions but that is the truth and you cannot change it. Google is full of your "culture" :lol:

Its not worth living with a "culture" like yours. Why not just kill yourself ?

He is a Romanian . His nation was under islamic turk rule and then the glorious Russian rule,now under NATO occupation. Romania is not part of the western sphere ,but of the Slavic sphere

He is a retard out to preach "civilization" to us. :disagree: .......... The only place he deserves to be is in the trash.

See to each one his own. He differs with you,but its better to be civil . Hinduism is a time tested religion with excellent knowledge on astrological influences and research.Buddhism,Christianity excellent in morals .

@SpArK Where were your dislikes when the rat worshipping brigade was trampling another religion out of the blue in this thread ? Hypocrite much ?

There was civility in disagreements and was not personal.

That coming from a eurotrash with a "culture" of slave owners, drug traffickers, gun runners, murderers, religious fanatics, Jew killers, genocidal maniacs, pedophilia, zoophilia and barbarianism of the worst kind sounds like a joke.

Romania has not much influence in this. USA/Britain/Israel much more.

3856013-555.jpg

Don't really care bro.They're real and i got really tired seeing the Hindutva brigade in here taking free jibes at Christianity just because they're butthurt.

Dude,by all standards you're the lowest of the low with bad hygiene made worst by retarded religious practices.Inventing habits for other people doesn't change what you are....trash.It is what it is,live with it.

Like you have any clue about Hinduism you evangelical price of trash.

Sort out your genocidal problems of the past internally before commenting on other religions.

Why ? Don't you worship cows ? You're butthurt about the truth.I'm not hurt if someone says that i worship God.

Cows provide a lot for humans ,flamer84 .Plus many of the byproducts are good medicines for diseases. Hence it is considered sattvic (pure) and revered.

Its an advantage to be a child of two cultures.

Like you have any clue about Hinduism you evangelical price of trash.

Sort out your genocidal problems of the past internally before commenting on other religions.

Check the history of Romania . Barely anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom