What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still,this country outclasses your giant toilette in living standards.Cry me a river.All your rants can't change figures and statistics.Real world for you chump.

LOL. No nation on earth can be outclassed by a nation full of pimps and prostitutes and drug addicts.

I can imagine you busy typing away in the sewers of Bucharest, waiting for your next "fix". Hoping your "family business" will make enough money to sustain your life in the sewer.

I too feel dirty having talked to you.

My son, u are a gutter cleaner, not a intellectual. Pls don't try to theorise what indians look like, gypsies are your kin, they left 1000 years ago. Any1 with a general knowledge know that this means they mix with other populations. Obviously a gutter cleaner and a pimp will be unaware of this. Even with that at least our women aren't known for going to civilised european countries and working as beggars, pimps and whores. 20% of our population do not defecate outside, this is larger then the entire population of ur country hahahaha
I feel impure now that the dalits of europe has quoted me.

Yousing "hahaha",emoticons,invented insults doesn't change numbers and the fact that you have beef with your own people even if they left 1000 years ago.They kept their traditions.It just makes you look like an intelectual midget with no leg to stand on.

Again,if Romania is so bad with our GDP per capita that India is in the gutter really bad.

Pictures of "superior" Romanians :lol: ............. they have come to teach "civilization" to Indians :P

underground-sewer-life-bruce-lee-bucharest-12.jpg

underground-sewer-life-bruce-lee-bucharest-4.jpg

article-2632858-1E01405600000578-921_962x722.jpg

0,,17306206_303,00.jpg

Yousing "hahaha",emoticons,invented insults doesn't change numbers and the fact that you have beef with your own people even if they left 1000 years ago.They kept their traditions.It just makes you look like an intelectual midget with no leg to stand on.

Again,if Romania is so bad with our GDP per capita that India is in the gutter really bad.
Oh dog, everything I post is fact. Have you got anything better to do then compare yourself with a growing economy and military superpower. Look at any economic outlook and ours is superior. We are not in the same league.

Oh dog, everything I post is fact. Have you got anything better to do then compare yourself with a growing economy and military superpower. Look at any economic outlook and ours is superior. We are not in the same league.

They are in a league of their own :P ............. maybe south korea comes close.

Fact...Romania-11k $per capita

India-1.8k per capita...ofcourse we're not in the same league,you're in league with Africa.

Me thinks there's huge difference.Plus,80% pf us don't defecate outside,just some India...erghh gypsies who came here.Posting some pictures of beggers doesn't change that.If i'd want to post embarassing pictures of Indians i couldn't have time fot that in my entire lifetime.

Btw,the superpower myth is only in your head.

Your country is boxed in between the Pakistani and the Chinese,no room for superpower dreams

Fact...Romania-11k $per capita

India-1.8k per capita

Me thinks there's huge difference.Plus,80% pf us don't defecate outside,just some India...erghh gypsies who came here.Posting some pictures of beggers doesn't change that.If i'd want to post embarassing pictures of Indians i couldn't have time fot that in my entire lifetime.

Btw,the superpower myth is only in your head.
Why are u quoting me European dalit? You are a superpower, Romania is a world leader in every field and has got nukes and has sent sattelites into space. Romanian military keeps other countries in check and is feared by every one. Romanians don't migrate to other countries, Western Europeans migrate to romania becus it is so powerful and respected. Romania is also the world leader in producing and exporting whores. I have learned all this today, thank u for opening my eyes.

Why are u quoting me European dalit? You are a superpower, Romania is a world leader in every field and has got nukes and has sent sattelites into space. Romanian military keeps other countries in check and is feared by every one. Romanians don't migrate to other countries, Western Europeans migrate to romania becus it is so powerful and respected. Romania is also the world leader in producing and exporting whores. I have learned all this today, thank u for opening my eyes.

And yet,despite your desperation outclasses you street defecating self by multiple times.Alas,the numbers don't lie.Throw as many insults as you want,you're still a butthurt 3rd worlder.I can pretty much laugh you off easily.

Of course we think it's better to defecate in the open than live in the sewers and sleep next to the defecation like Romanians. :P

And yet,despite your desperation outclasses you street defecating self by multiple times.Alas,the numbers don't lie.
My son, how can I migrate to romania? I hear they are superior to USA, germany and england. Loads of people all over the world migrate to becuz they have 11k per capita gdp. Is this true? I hear that romania has a Goliath army with nukes infact it was Romania and not usa that led to wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. I also heard that terrorists are to scared to attack romania because of the consequences. 9/11 was planned for romania but the terrorists were to scared and chose a weaker country like the USA. I heard that Romania sent a sattelite into Mars orbit on its first attempt. Wow! Romania leads the world in science and technology. And everything else.

My son, how can I migrate to romania? I hear they are superior to USA, germany and england. Loads of people all over the world migrate to becuz they have 11k per capita gdp. Is this true? I hear that romania has a Goliath army with nukes infact it was Romania and not usa that led to wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. I also heard that terrorists are to scared to attack romania because of the consequences. 9/11 was planned for romania but the terrorists were to scared and chose a weaker country like the USA. I heard that Romania sent a sattelite into Mars orbit on its first attempt. Wow! Romania leads the world in science and technology. And everything else.

Still dwarfs India on living standards no matter how much you squirm.Desperate cries don't replace numbers gypsie.

Still dwarfs India on living standards no matter how much you squirm.Desperate cries don't replace numbers gypsie.
Exactly, Romania could conquer India is 3 hours so I've heard. It could also conquer USA and China is 1 hour. Romania is so powerful and relevant to modern politics lmao

We are not imposing religious rules on other people,certainly not on religious minorities or even atheists.That is absurd , idiotic and medieval.

For years atheists complained that mandatory religion classes were a violation of their rights,so,in the end,mandatory religion classes were made optional a few weeks ago with the provision that parents could pick them as "optional" for their children.As of today ,some 90% of children were enrolled in religion classes by their own free will.Now the atheists have been silenced because democracy showed them that people want religion in this country.In India i see that religion is forced down peoples throats by force by the state-no better than the taliban.
Religion is quite different,when you view it from a Sanatana Dharma perspective.
This is what the people wanted and they elected the party with overwhelming majority,so that they can deliver these promises .The party did what was asked of them by voters.How is it forcing down the throats?when the people demand it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom