What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neither secular, nor Bengali or a Keralite.

Don't shove your primative cow belt thoughts down our throats.

I have the right to choose what I eat and if the BJP starts playing around with the basic liberal Hindu ideology they will not last very long.
Moron i am from South India,Telangana to be exact,I am not from Cow belt UP,MP or North India.
This is what we Hindus want, i don't know what is liberal Hindu ideology and a Staunch Hindu ideology, for you there may exist two Hinduism Versions, for us exists only one of Sanatana Dharma and we follow the rules laid by Scriptures.

Banning beef?!!! No offense to anyone, but I honestly cannot remember a more ridiculous law in the history of mankind.

Moron i am from South India,Telangana to be exact,I am not from Cow belt UP,MP or North India.
This is what we Hindus want, i don't know what is liberal Hindu ideology and a Staunch Hindu ideology, for you there may exist two Hinduism Versions, for us exists only one of Sanatana Dharma and we follow the rules laid by Scriptures.

All I say is that if as a Hindu you don't want to eat beef, fine.

But to impose this on others in the name of religion ?
How does that make you different from Muslims ?

Btw, don't give me crap about 'rules'. There are no rules but more like 'would be nice to follow' guidance in the scriptures.

All I say is that if as a Hindu you don't want to eat beef, fine.

But to impose this on others in the name of religion ?
How does that make you different from Muslims ?

Btw, don't give me crap about 'rules'. There are no rules but more like 'would be nice to follow' guidance in the scriptures.
How does it feel to live without rules as a Animal?
Animals don't have rules,Are you an Animal?
We Hindus have rules, its not like you create rules as you saw fit.There are hard and fast rules laid down by Scriptures long time ago.
Just like You have to follow Patanjali Yoga Sutras (rules) to do Yoga.
Likewise, there are certain things which a Hindu should avoid,that includes Beef!
Those ignorant of the laws and Rules of Sanatana Dharma, think it is a fashion to say, There are no rules in Hinduism.
No,it's not! There are rules for every person,Family,Household,Society,Village,Town,kingdom,Nation to follow.
That is why we still follow Dharma and hence we are called Dharmic.
As a general rule all Hindus don't eat BEEF, and Scriptures Abhor beef eating and Cow slaughter,there are even scriptures on how to repent if someone accidentally kills a cow.
Don't tell me your Westernised i will do whatever i want Hinduism type, it doesn't work that way in India.We follow certain rules,traditions,culture and that is what dictates our way of life as a people and Civilization.That is why we are nation of Sanatana Dharma.

Banning beef?!!! No offense to anyone, but I honestly cannot remember a more ridiculous law in the history of mankind.
Good, then keep whining.We don't care.

no, you oppress them.

what a thing to say in year 2015.
Who are you to accuse us of oppressing, just because you let your mothers and sisters sleep around doesn't mean that ours will.

What are you going to do?

How does it feel to live without rules as a Animal?
Animals don't have rules,Are you an Animal?
We Hindus have rules, its not like you create rules as you saw fit.There are hard and fast rules laid down by Scriptures long time ago.
Just like You have to follow Patanjali Yoga Sutras (rules) to do Yoga.
Likewise, there are certain things which a Hindu should avoid,that includes Beef!
Those ignorant of the laws and Rules of Sanatana Dharma, think it is a fashion to say, There are no rules in Hinduism.
No,it's not! There are rules for every person,Family,Household,Society,Village,Town,kingdom,Nation to follow.
That is why we still follow Dharma and hence we are called Dharmic.
As a general rule all Hindus don't eat BEEF, and Scriptures Abhor beef eating and Cow slaughter,there are even scriptures on how to repent if someone accidentally kills a cow.
Don't tell me your Westernised i will do whatever i want Hinduism type, it doesn't work that way in India.We follow certain rules,traditions,culture and that is what dictates our way of life as a people and Civilization.That is why we are nation of Sanatana Dharma.

Good, then keep whining.We don't care.

Am sure this can be debated to death.

I'm off to accidentally kill a cow..

Slowly the secularism of secular is coming out.
LoL, we can see that, Secular only when it comes to Hindus or Hinduism.Rest need not bear the burden of Secularism, only we Hindus need to do that,why because Secularism was a word invented in West,when the West wanted to Separate Church from the state.So before this Secularism was invented in West, were we committing Genocide on our Minorities? or forcing pork down their throats?Like Christians did for Hindus, in Goan Inquistion?
The word, forcing Religion down ones throat comes from Christianity, They forcibly shoved Religion and Beef down Hindus throats to make them non-Hindus and That is how their Saint Xavier helped in Inquisition and Spreading the Good News(Gospel) to Hindus.
:lol:
Ask the Zorastrians(Iranians), Jews,Christians, who were escaping Persecution in their lands and sought Asylum in our land,We did no Crusades or Massacres against them.
Infact, these Minorities Numbers swelled while we went down.

And .....

These people come teach us about Tolerance and Secularism?
'WE HAD ENOUGH OF SECULARISM!
IT IS TIME WE REMINDED EVERYONE WHO RULES THIS LAND'!

Last edited:
Who are you to accuse us of oppressing, just because you let your mothers and sisters sleep around doesn't mean that ours will.

i suggest you to go sleep now... your khap panchayat has two couples to "honor kill" tomorrow.

What are you going to do?

i am going to wait for you to post such things under your real name in a national newspaper editorial... and then i am going to wait for either the police to take you, failing which maybe the naxals to take you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom