What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
then bring me cheap bagpiper bottle ok ab ja bhi jaldi se la yaar

Here's my bit for track 2 diplomacy :P
thumb120111021145301.jpg

Don't forget to pay me with some fake currency and drugs :D

The Indian reservation system is for only only Hindu Dalits, Then also end the Hindu only reservation system. Muslim and Christians who are poorer than them are excluded. Why not make all poor people have reservations.

i actually am against quota system for muslims... i myself have generally not specially suffered for being muslim but my sufferings were like of others, result of present india's capitalist nature.

you know, muslims in india had 67 years to convince the indian establishment of adopting helpful islami principles like ban on interest-upon-loans... yet what did our so-called community leaders ( mullahs ) do... they constructed 300,000+ mosques, the highest number in the world... if there is oppression by money in india, part of that should be blamed on the majority of muslims of india.

this historical non-action by muslims of india actually helps crooks like subramanian swamy.

what do you say, @The_Showstopper and @takeiteasy ??

@Aamna Ali ^^^... though i am hesitant to tag razia sultana.

Subrahmanya Swami is inherently against Islam and Christianity because he had studied both religions and convinced himself to be hateful against these religions for one reason or other (Hate towards Christians are an extension of violent outlook towards Muslims. RSS brainwashes Sanghi slaves to believe Christianity is like Islam for their convenience to blame Christians.) What Hindus wants now is theocratic state. Beef ban or some other reason, radical Hindus will pull the nation towards Hindu rashtra; which is unfortunate. hateful revenge seeking Hindus-sikhs are also a reason which is a baggage from partition time. they are actually very happy to crush the minorities further.

@jamahir and others: Next thing, Sanghparivar will enforce will be creating problems for Muslims and Christians to purchase property, own vehicles or such things. As per Golwalkar, We are supposed to be Dhimmi's and the Hindu/Saffron terrorism seeks bringing minorities as outcasts/2nd class citizen.

When the Bhakths (many bhakths are from Christian community also) thought India will go through a revolution after RSS(BJP) will come to the power - Now understand - Your country is indirectly proclaiming this land is for Hindus only. Ban on RSS must have happened before Independence. These groups are violent and wants to create a theocratic nation at any cost. You will not need ISIL in India. Biggest terrorists are holding the power.

With 19-20crores or more non-Hindus, Sanghis better get ready to accept the hard truth. Hindu Rashtra will face big resistance from this groups. We need democracy and tolerance. Not 7000 years old Pushpak vimana flying Sanghi Knickeratti's.

Last edited:
then bring me cheap bagpiper bottle ok ab ja bhi jaldi se la yaar
arey wah...u r familier with Indian daru.. :-) indeep BagPiper or BP commonly called is one of the sasti whiskeys in India..I used to drink it long back when I was dependent on my pocket money for my daru :-) ...woh din kya din the..Aaj JD and Chivas mein bhi woh maja nahi aata :-(

Have any dog died near your house????? If not removed by municipality what will happen it will decay - right???? And it will smell fowl - right????????

Then what you will do - you will bring hell down on your municipality for not removing the dead corpus of dog!!!!!!!!!

How many dogs die around you and how many you notice ?????????????? Very Few !!!!!!!!!

You notice very few because many dogs dies in road accidents which sometimes are in such bad conditions that it becomes really difficult to scrub the dead meat from the tarmac!!! Hence you know that a dog has died.

So what is your point you rarely see a dead body of Cattle.

Sicular Hooliganism is going in this country since first Prime Minister which was an "ACCIDENTAL HINDU".

As per Shastra if you eat beef you are CHANDAL.
Well the point is that when you claimed in the below post of yours that there are more cows than dogs in Indian cities, that is why I decided to post in what I've seen and experienced...

Have you ever been to any Indian City????? You will find more cows then dogs nobody is selling them for slaughter, they simply pass their life around villages and cities and die naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom