What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my point too...

You are nobody to certify who is what.

There are thousands of guidelines which are spoken and taught in lots of our religious text books.

Are you following each and every one of it?

If not ....you are not Hindu...

Your hindu version requires a person to follow certain rules. Mine does not.
My religion taught me about having a clear mind and do things which i feel are right in my conscience and didnt impose stuff to follow to be a real "Hindu".

The reactionary self righteous, protective sheath worn by the nationalists will do more than harm to the faith..

You didnt answer my question about the artificial births..

okay one more question,

how holy is a cross by a bison and a domestic cow? Half holy?

There are Rules in life and then there are consequences of not following those rules.

Hinduism is the same.

The objectives of being a Hindu are not met when you do not follow the rules set by it. Then what is the point of being a Hindu ?

A donkey carrying a bundle of Sandalwood do not enjoy the sandalwood. His mind is only on the Burden that the Sandalwood represents.

A Mind which carries the scriptures but do no LIVE it is like that donkey and will only feel the burden of the scriptures.

So before you preach to others, understand a bit more about Hinduism. Or like you said, you do more harm to the faith than the nationalists. Take you own advice.

There are Rules in life and then there are consequences of not following those rules.

Hinduism is the same.

The objectives of being a Hindu are not met when you do not follow the rules set by it. Then what is the point of being a Hindu ?

A donkey carrying a bundle of Sandalwood do not enjoy the sandalwood. His mind is only on the Burden that the Sandalwood represents.

A Mind which carries the scriptures but do no LIVE it is like that donkey and will only feel the burden of the scriptures.

So before you preach to others, understand a bit more about Hinduism. Or like you said, you do more harm to the faith than the nationalists. Take you own advice.

Yes I heard of these objectives or set of rules, " My God" expects to follow when he send me here and constantly monitoring upon.

He has made it mandatory if I eat beef from Australia or from India its a sin and will punish me accordingly.

And this consequences will be for all may it be from any other country....

Only a few are spared upon.

Yes I heard of these objectives or set of rules, " My God" expects to follow when he send me here and constantly monitoring upon.

He has made it mandatory if I eat beef from Australia or from India its a sin and will punish me accordingly.

And what a burden that knowledge must be for you :coffee:

And what a burden that knowledge must be for you :coffee:

Burden?

I have other burden in my life rather than watching ,teaching and imposing my set of rules to others throats.

Self appointed professors of my religion is the least of my issue.

Burden?

I have other burden in my life rather than watching ,teaching and imposing my set of rules to others throats.

Are you not the same man who attempted to preach Hinduism to Ravi Kiran ? If that was not self appointed, am I to assume the PDF appointed you to that role ?

The set of rules I mentioned are not mine, the same way Newtons laws are not his. :coffee:

Thats my point too...

You are nobody to certify who is what.

There are thousands of guidelines which are spoken and taught in lots of our religious text books.

Are you following each and every one of it?

If not ....you are not Hindu...

Your hindu version requires a person to follow certain rules. Mine does not.
My religion taught me about having a clear mind and do things which i feel are right in my conscience and didnt impose stuff to follow to be a real "Hindu".

The reactionary self righteous, protective sheath worn by the nationalists will do more than harm to the faith..

You didnt answer my question about the artificial births..

okay one more question,

how holy is a cross by a bison and a domestic cow? Half holy?

I am not certifying anyone. I am telling the truth. I already told you i dont make my own version of religion like you. It is written in our religious texts eating cow meat is Prohibited for Hindus.
so who eats it is not hindu according to our religious texts not according to me.
artificial births is not topic of discussion. lets stick to topic which is Beef.

those set of rules are not mine for your information. I did not write any religious texts. i merely follow them.

I am not certifying anyone. I am telling the truth. I already told you i dont make my own version of religion like you. It is written in our religious texts eating cow meat is Prohibited for Hindus.
so who eats it is not hindu according to our religious texts not according to me.
artificial births is not topic of discussion. lets stick to topic which is Beef.

Its written and i dont speak anything else attitude........

Yeah lets stick to the topic beef. Lets talk about cows, lets start with texas longhorn or say hydroponic fodder machine or lets talk about bio gas plants...

I actually have farms where i have cows , though basically its a broiler farm ( non holy).

Next time i visit, i will convey ur namaste to it.

... catch u later... watching match now...

Are you not the same man who attempted to preach Hinduism to Ravi Kiran ? If that was not self appointed, am I to assume the PDF appointed you to that role ?

The set of rules I mentioned are not mine, the same way Newtons laws are not his. :coffee:

I dont preach anything to anybody, maybe lack of understanding which is obvious is behind saying it.

I only told him what i believe and what i think about it.

And whats with the funny smiley? Does that mean anything? are u drinking coffee or tea or something>>

C u later... need to watch match..

Its written and i dont speak anything else attitude........

Yeah lets stick to the topic beef. Lets talk about cows, lets start with texas longhorn or say hydroponic fodder machine or lets talk about bio gas plants...

I actually have farms where i have cows , though basically its a broiler farm ( non holy).

Next time i visit, i will convey ur namaste to it.

... catch u later... watching match now...

lets agree to disagree.

you have your own thoughts and i only follow which is passed down to me.

sorry if i have hurt your feelings.. I was just stating my POV.

no hard feelings...
see you later....

I dont preach anything to anybody, maybe lack of understanding which is obvious is behind saying it.

I only told him what i believe and what i think about it.

And whats with the funny smiley? Does that mean anything? are u drinking coffee or tea or something>>

That smiley shows I am bored with the level of debate. Your thinking is your business, but when you offer your "interpretation"' of Hinduims based on your limited understanding it becomes a problem for others.

You challenged his faith without showing him the alternative. That does more damage than good

lets agree to disagree.

you have your own thoughts and i only follow which is passed down to me.

sorry if i have hurt your feelings.. I was just stating my POV.

no hard feelings...
see you later....

Dont worry.

Not at all hurt...You and me just exchanged our thoughts... which is what the purpose of this forum..

Catch u later mate, another thread, another time.....

Regards

That smiley shows I am bored with the level of debate. Your thinking is your business, but when you offer your "interpretation"' of Hinduims based on your limited understanding it becomes a problem for others.

You challenged his faith without showing him the alternative. That does more damage than good

If u are bored , you can easily not quote and shut up.... its the easiest way available.

I didnt challenge... we just had a conversation, which is normal among human beings.

Regards.

If u are bored , you can easily not quote and shut up.... its the easiest way available.

I didnt challenge... we just had a conversation, which is normal among human beings.

Not an option when misinformation and propaganda is posted as "Hinduism".

Since this is not a private conversation, expect more than one participant.

The dead cattle carcasses were consumed by the vultures in India. Of the estimated 500 million head of the cattle in India, only 4% are destined for consumption by humans as meat. Vultures constitute India’s optimal natural animal disposal system, processing carcasses even in cities. Up to 15,000 vultures have been observed at the carcass depositories of New Delhi. Now 97% of the Indian vultures are dead due to Diclofenac, a common anti-inflammatory drug administered to livestock. Now the dead bodies of livestock are being consumed by packs of rabid dogs in the rural and urban areas. These dogs also attack humans especially children in India.

Indian vulture crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India Vulture Die-Off Spurs Carcass Crisis

Vultures in India close to extinction because of cattle drug | The National

What do you think happens to the carcass of your Holy Gau Mata after she dies of old age ?

What are your talking about????????

What vulture population has to do with cow slaughter????????

Your quotation itself answers the query of Non killing of cows and cattle in India. Only 4% is killed from beef and this includes whole population of Cattle, so the cow-bull population killed will be even very less, buffalos form major chunk of it.

Does it not mean that they are taken care properly medically?????

Yes declining population of vultures is major concern, but increasing human population and pollution also has major roll in depleting population of vultures. They are scumming to chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers which is entering their food chain.

It is a environmental problem which effects all the living beings. We are seeing this effect on vultures because they are sitting on the top of the food pyramid. Single vulture covers a large area for its survival, in the same manner as single lion or tiger commands large part of forest. If some thing goes wrong to forest tigers and lions are first species which gets effected first.

Adequate steps are taken in use of drug Diclofenac to minimise the damage.

What do you think happens to the carcass of your Holy Gau Mata after she dies of old age ?

The decline of vultures is a minor problem in Pakistan since 97% of cattle is processed as beef for human consumption. While in India 96% of 500 million cattle is consumed by vultures, dogs and crows.

Man you are great!!!!

What do Hindus do to the dead body???? Body has no value according to Hindus when the Sole departs, body is made of Pancha Tatwas. Hence Hindus sacrament the dead body, so that it attain Pancha Tatwas as quickly as possible.

Near the population the cows are disposed in graves. where they are not near the population the nature takes its own course.

Why are you in practice of quoting Sicular Articles in Hindu related matters????? The Sicularism is dying its own death. Its matter of time all Sicular Hooliganism will be gone. Which is more into disrespect and Twist the facts about the Hinduism.

DO THEY HAVE ANY POWER TO DENOUNCE "ABRAHMIC RELIGIONS" AS THEY DO TO HINDUISM??????

WHY THIS HIPPOCRACY????????

Then you are equal to CHAANDAL or ASURA.

And according to Hindus "KARMA TAKES ITS OWN COURSE".

You yourself are free to Interpret what ever you want.

Why are you in practice of quoting Sicular Articles in Hindu related matters????? The Sicularism is dying its own death. Its matter of time all Sicular Hooliganism will be gone. Which is more into disrespect and Twist the facts about the Hinduism.

DO THEY HAVE ANY POWER TO DENOUNCE "ABRAHMIC RELIGIONS" AS THEY DO TO HINDUISM??????

WHY THIS HIPPOCRACY????????

Then you are equal to CHAANDAL or ASURA.

And according to Hindus "KARMA TAKES ITS OWN COURSE".

You yourself are free to Interpret what ever you want.

What is sickularism?

Your version of a definition please.

Also do explain Sicular Hooliganism.

Oh I am equal to CHAANDAL or ASURA now.. lol.....

And you must be the Angel/ DEVA , the pure among the pure, the abode of love from GOD will be upon you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom