What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
the logic of this 'Pro-Beef Brigade' is here.. bringing every argument not even related to the topic.. like agriculture, deforestation, dogs on street,vultures, ganga, south India, aghori, etc.. and getting failed every time debating with us and next day, bringing again something new.

@MokshaVimukthi @Raul_AD @ravi kiran @wolfschanzze @SarthakGanguly @itachiii @About.to.be.banned @Srinivas @Echo_419 @IndoCarib
@SpArK

What do you think happens to the carcass of your Holy Gau Mata after she dies of old age ?

this drug was also under implementation in Pakistan for use with Cattle, and only after seeing India, Pakistan also disposed off this drug in 2006.

The decline of vultures is a minor problem in Pakistan since 97% of cattle is processed as beef for human consumption. While in India 96% of 500 million cattle is consumed by vultures, dogs and crows.

What do you think happens to the carcass of your Holy Gau Mata after she dies of old age ?

The decline of vultures is a minor problem in Pakistan since 97% of cattle is processed as beef for human consumption. While in India 96% of 500 million cattle is consumed by vultures, dogs and crows.
he Indian vulture and the white-rumped vulture, G. bengalensis species have suffered a 99%–97% population decrease in Pakistan and India. Between 2000-2007 annual decline rates of this species and the slender-billed vulture averaged over sixteen percent.
Indian vulture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revival of the vulture population:
It is not because of that, it is because.. the anti inflammatory drug Diclofenac is no more used. Otherwise in Pakistan also it was a big problem. :)

And in India, as I posted a link, has already initiated the rehabil. program :) Don't worry!

And in India, as I posted a link, has already initiated the rehabil. program Don't worry!

Vulture recovery will take decades and may never reach their original numbers. Even now you can buy the drug in open market. It is not a big problem in Pakistan since we consume 97% of our cattle as beef. While in India now the increased packs of rabid dogs are multiplying to consume the dead Holy Gau Mata and to terrorize the local people.

Then why not include cow in the national animal and give protection and finish the matter you guys got the majority why wait. you dont know any thing about meat store in india a butcher who is selling beef will not sell goat and vice versa.
Shrawan is very slow time in beef consumption why because hindu dont eat meat in that time.
i have lots of brahmin friend in mumbai when ever they want to eat Seekh kabaab they call me they eat more beef then me.

Please go and talk to butcher you will know and its never too late to learn new thing .lol

good for your brahman friends.. :tup: those people were always been a miniscule part of larger hindu community, and overwhelming hindu sentiments can't be offended in order to carter for these irrelavent hindus..

the logic of this 'Pro-Beef Brigade' is here.. bringing every argument not even related to the topic.. like agriculture, deforestation, dogs on street,vultures, ganga, south India, aghori, etc.. and getting failed every time debating with us and next day, bringing again something new.

@MokshaVimukthi @Raul_AD @ravi kiran @wolfschanzze @SarthakGanguly @itachiii @About.to.be.banned @Srinivas @Echo_419 @IndoCarib
@SpArK

The law is passed and there is nothing they can do about it.

Let them moan and abuse and gnash their teeth in frustration. Don't bother, learn to enjoy it.

Mahatma Gandhi, stated in a speech given in Muzaffarpur in 1917, that 30,000 cows were slaughtered daily (1 crore 10 lakhs annually) by the British. In December 1927 he stated, "As for me, not even to win Swaraj, will I renounce my principle of cow protection." The cow was venerated by Gandhi. He said: "I worship it and I shall defend its worship against the whole world," and that, "The central fact of Hinduism is cow protection."

I think you already know what I am about to point at and are therefore being smart.

The blasphemy law is one law based on religion just as the cow slaughter ban is a law based on religion. If an Indian believes that the blasphemy law is wrong (which apparently you don't), then he should also believe that the cow slaughter ban is wrong.

Blasphemy law also imposes things on the Hindus and Christians of Pakistan while the cow slaughter law in maharashtra does the same as well. Can anyone really be told what he is to do or not do? To eat or not eat? I say again, the model of secularism I believe in should not forbid anything. It should not forbid what you ear or what you wear and anything in between. I though once tried to learn from the Indian model of secularism I learnt that most Indians don't have a secular mindset themselves. Particularly why my family suffered.

UP Muslims suffered because they had lost their elite status after muslim rule vanished from delhi and they were seeking to regain it by making pakistan.

They thought pakistan ll be large enough and also that delhi ll never be not a part of pakistan but sadly that was not the case.

I know but these are Hindu farmers and dairy producers selling cows to Hindu cattle smugglers that sell to Muslim slaughterhouses. Why don't you tackle the problem from the source ?

Enacting a law/legislation is also a way to tackle it.

you Hindi Leper need no bring your filthy laws to south India. We eat what we want.

That is not Mutual Respect. That is Tyranism of Majority over Minority. Also all Dalits who constitute 50% of India eat Beef.

Hello Hindi leper : All dalits eat beef, Most hindus in south eat beef. Beef eating is catching with rest of Hindus also in south. Now go back to your RSS world, dirty leper. North India is the most polluted and dirtiest of India. Anyone been to Surat, Agra or Delhi.. you will never want to go back there. Don't compare those places with Kerala.

We in south India will eat cow/bull/Rat whatever, none of your business.

completely false.dalit is not a caste,it is a word used to describe all scheduled caste people.

most hindus do not eat beef in south india,kerala is the exception.

that is a matter of opinion, because they consider themselves Hindus

the Al Qaeda affiliated global terrorists don't consider us Muslims either. and we also don't consider them Muslims. again a matter of opinion.

I personally know very devout and proud Hindu/ Sikh people who are very hard working laborors and have served in the Indian military as well and they told me that it is impossible to do hard labour and extensive physical work without eating meat (including beef that happens to be the most rich in nutrients pound for pound). if I question their faith then they will be very much offended. they have been my guests in UK for some time and did some work for me. out of respect I only had vegitarian dishes cooked in the house and also served them different vegetarian dishes during their breaks. they didnt say anything but once I saw them with someone else in a restaurant treating themselves with a beef dish to my astonishment they responded what I have mentioned earlier.
so you mean vegetarians or those who dont eat beef cant do Hard labour and extensive physical work???
60% Indians are vegetarians so by your logic they cant do hard work??

Who is this, "We" ?
we means "Hindus"

Please go and talk to butcher you will know and its never too late to learn new thing .lol
why dont you start eating Pork and what about Ghar wapasi its good choice to learn new thing.

we means "Hindus"

Hindus dont approve Hindus?

Is their any approval system seen in some countries where they dont approve other sects because they dont follow them like they want?

Hindus dont approve Hindus?

Is their any approval system seen in some countries where they dont approve other sects because they dont follow them like they want?
How can anyone claim to be Hindu while eating cow meat???
what a shame full behavior.

edit: and btw i am not alone we have our community to protect Hindusm its called RSS.

How can anyone claim to be Hindu while eating cow meat???
what a shame full behavior.

So believes are based on food habits ..

What else are to be followed from texts to be a hindu?

So believes are based on food habits ..

What else are to be followed from texts to be a hindu?
you dont need to worry we will take care of our religion with our own way.

you dont need to worry we will take care of our religion with our own way.

Does the religion need people to care upon?

According to my religious beliefs , i am free to choose and do whatever according to my will.

Does the religion need people to care upon?

According to my religious beliefs , i am free to choose and do whatever according to my will.
yes religion need people like us(RSS) to care upon because there are people like you who are trying to destroy it.(i am assuming you are Hindu.)
just leave our religion and accept any other then you are free to eat cow meat and follow your beliefs. but you have no right to change our religious beliefs which are thousands of years old. we will not allow any one to destroy our faith.

yes religion need people like us(RSS) to care upon because there are people like you who are trying to destroy it.(i am assuming you are Hindu.)
just leave our religion and accept any other then you are free to eat cow meat and follow your beliefs. but you have no right to change our religious beliefs which are thousands of years old. we will not allow any one to destroy our faith.

Completly wrong.

Religion is all about free will, thats the essence not by the rules stipulated by Mullah wannabees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom