What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
minimum or maximum , don't you think its important on how you lived rather than how long you lived?
Yes, it matters how one lives, by causing no harm to any one.

So you will trust your politicians who is changed every 5 year (if full term in office) more than yourselves, I pity you..... last time I checked there was not an honest politician or in that case a healthy one......
The Politicians will not regulate it, it will be regulated by regulatory body. :)

Right you are an exception, you are smart enough to trust your elected politicians... wait where are they from .... right again from not so smart people....
Politicians will only bring the rule not run it :)
And yes, politicians, you have to trust, if you don't then vote some one else.

You can practice minimum or maximum but in the end you will............
That's the motive, live and let live.

Check the number of posts in this thread and you will find who is calm and who is screaming.....
don't go by the number, go by it's quality ;)

We don't differentiate.

Oh come on just because Bhabi banned you from eating Beef Karahi owing to your rising cholesterol levels doesn't mean that the rest of my Indian brethren ought to suffer a Beef Ban ! :argh:

"Indians eat more Beef than any other type of Meat"-Economic times.

Dude, The map that ET has presented proves otherwise. Only Arunanchal,Nagaland, Meghalaya, and Sikkim consume more than 200 gram of Beef per month (no state consume more than 500 gram) compared to Fish where barring UP,MP,Rajasthan,Haryana,Punjab,Gujarat.Himanchal,Uttranchal and J&K, all state consume more than 200 gram per month per capita; Chicken where barring UP,Uttranchal,Haryana,Rajastan,MP, And Gujarat, all states comsume more than 200 gram.

The map provided by ET proves that Beef is least consumed meat in India and ;Barring Arunanchal,Nagaland,Meghalya, and Sikkim; consumption is less than 200 gram (consumption of other kind of meat even crosses 1 Kg per month); and if we remove Kerala,Bengal, and J&K too, consumption is less than 50 gram.

The fact that ET made this assertion even when evidence contrary to their assertion were present in their very maps proves that they think that their readers have low IQ, which probably is true too (statistical data, though not very through, put Indian average IQ at 81, compared to global average of 100).

"Indians eat more Beef than any other type of Meat"-Economic times.

Dude, The map that ET has presented proves otherwise. Only Arunanchal,Nagaland, Meghalaya, and Sikkim consume more than 200 gram of Beef per month (no state consume more than 500 gram) compared to Fish where barring UP,MP,Rajasthan,Haryana,Punjab,Gujarat.Himanchal,Uttranchal and J&K, all state consume more than 200 gram per month per capita; Chicken where barring UP,Uttranchal,Haryana,Rajastan,MP, And Gujarat, all states comsume more than 200 gram.

The map provided by ET proves that Beef is least consumed meat in India and ;Barring Arunanchal,Nagaland,Meghalya, and Sikkim; consumption is less than 200 gram (consumption of other kind of meat even crosses 1 Kg per month); and if we remove Kerala,Bengal, and J&K too, consumption is less than 50 gram.

The fact that ET made this assertion even when evidence contrary to their assertion were present in their very maps proves that they think that their readers have low IQ, which probably is true too (statical data, though not very through, put Indian average IQ at 81, compared to global average of 100).

Study is 2006 and report is 2012.. hence the difference

Trends don't change overtime, unless a paradigm shift has occured.

ET is obviously lying, a lie which was caught because they thought that all their readers are low IQ fools who could not read a map.

I dunno,...

Some info..

beef-consumption-in-india_51dbee0784d0f.jpg

I dunno,...

Some info..

beef-consumption-in-india_51dbee0784d0f.jpg

ET made an assertion that "Indians eat more Beef than any other type of Meat" which is false as per their own data.It was not about Beef export (which BTW is Buffalo meat).

Regarding Current post:

Forgive me but I got better than fail grade in basic arithmatics so it is very difficult for me to overlook obvious error of ratios and proportion.

Yout Infographic state that India consumes 2754000 MT of Chicken, 1750,000 MT of Mutton, and 2010,000 MT of Beef every year. It would come out as

2.295 Kg of Chicken per person per year

1.458 Kg of Mutton per person per year

1.675 Kg Beef per person per year.

That is 3.753 Kg of Mutton+Chicken per person per year vs 1.675 Kg Beef per person per year. Not 2.8 Kg Beef per year vs 2.7 Kg Others meat as stated in poster.

The fact that this infographic made fundamental calculation error and tried to mislead its reader on conumption pattern of a politically charged commodity make me doubt the veracity of basic data of this infographic.

Obviously it is a propaganda poster and is a lie. This was apparent when it showed that per capita consumption of Beef is more than rest combined when in its adjacent graph, Chicken alone had more consumption rate than Beef.

Last edited:
Bhai Peacock is National Bird so you can not eat it but cow is not endanger or national animal and majority of hindus love to eat if you have access to any Butcher close where you live please ask him about his sell in shravan you will have an idea
stop your BS no hindu eats beef.

Have come to one conclusion and that nut cases like you should have no part in society..

You know nothing about Hinduism or Indian civilization. Go back to your little hole where you crawled out from.
You know nothing. next time when riots happen dont scream for help.

ET made an assertion that "Indians eat more Beef than any other type of Meat" which is false as per their own data.It was not about Beef export (which BTW is Buffalo meat).

Regarding Current post:

Forgive me but I got better than fail grade in basic arithmatics so it is very difficult for me to overlook obvious error of ratios and proportion.

Yout Infographic state that India consumes 2754000 MT of Chicken, 1750,000 MT of Mutton, and 2010,000 MT of Beef every year. It would come out as

2.295 Kg of Chicken per person per year

1.458 Kg of Mutton per person per year

1.675 Kg Beef per person per year.

That is 3.753 Kg of Mutton+Chicken per person per year vs 1.675 Kg Beef per person per year. Not 2.8 Kg Beef per year vs 2.7 Kg Others meat as stated in poster.

The fact that this infographic made fundamental calculation error and tried to mislead its reader on conumption pattern of a politically charged commodity make me doubt the veracity of basic data of this infographic.

Obviously it is a propaganda poster and is a lie. This was apparent when it showed that per capita consumption of Beef is more than rest combined when in its adjacent graph, Chicken alone had more consumption rate than Beef.

I havent looked much into it.

Maybe this site might have some data..

Im too lazy to check.

Animal Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom