What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but are you ok with banning foods based on religious belief so tmro if Christians want to BAN on Goat or Muslims want to ban on Chicken what do be your reaction? Should the banning not be based on some scientifc reason like health concerns and other stuffs

does goat or chicken have any significance in either of these two religions?? Hindus revere cow with high respect in there religion, and moreover banning cow slaughter was in the manifesto of both bjp and ss. they won a handsome majority and they are implementing a poll promise that they made to people. what is a problem in it ?? If u have read previous posts there were various scientific reasons mentioned by @MokshaVimukthi and others on how banning cow slaughter in good for the ecology and economy of this country..

does goat or chicken have any significance in either of these two religions?? Hindus revere cow with high respect in there religion, and moreover banning cow slaughter was in the manifesto of both bjp and ss. they won a handsome majority and they are implementing a poll promise that they made to people. what is a problem in it ?? If u have read previous posts there were various scientific reasons mentioned by @MokshaVimukthi and others on how banning cow slaughter in good for the ecology and economy of this country..

I heard some Hindus also don't eat chicken because its considered a scavenger, is this true?
Kalash people and Kashmiri Pundits don't eat chicken but they eat mutton.

Who made you a spokesperson for Hinduism?

Keep your conservative views to yourself...if Hindus don't move with the time, we will remain behind.

Nothing wrong with Beef or any other meat.
And who made you spokesperson for BEEF and Hindus?? keep your Libtard views to yourself.
Many Hindus revere Cow and BEEF eating is prohibited,
That is why the rules were passed because those parties which advocated Ban on Cow slaughter won by handsome majority,because we hindus supported them,Cow slaughter is prohibited even in Constitution.
Hindus were always evolving, that is why we as a civilization still stand now, while the rest of civilizations perished in time.
Well i find it bad that India being a hindu majority nation does not respect Sentiments of Hindus.

It only gets better from here one. :tup:
Muslim chamber welcomes cow slaughter ban

Bhai Peacock is National Bird so you can not eat it but cow is not endanger or national animal and majority of hindus love to eat if you have access to any Butcher close where you live please ask him about his sell in shravan you will have an idea .

who chose peacock to be a national bird ?? defenitely the constitution makers didn't consult ordinary people right ?? they felt liike making peacock to be a national bird, made it without any consent of ordinary people and enacted laws to protect it. differing from this, banning cow slaughter was in the manifesto of both bjp and ss.. even the other allies of this coalition supported this move. both these parties won a handsome majority and are implementing there election promise?? what is wrong in it ?? unless u r frm kerala, i can't fathom hw u came to this conclusion of hindus love to eat beef. even in kerala a very few hindus consume beef as is evident from the posts made by mallu hindus here.. where as in other part of india, hindus loathe the thought of consuming beef, many hindus dnt even buy mutton in shops run by muslims with the apprehension of beef getting mixed in to it...this extends to ordering mutton in muslim restaurants too...

The Muslim welcome the ban on cow slaughter so that buffalo, lamb, goat, chicken, etc meat would be legal to process. But the Hindutva lunatics wants to destroy profitable carabeef meat exporting industry dominated by Muslims. I don't hear Hindutva demanding a ban on leather shoes, jacket and furniture made from cow hides. There is no Hindutva leader demanding only vegetarian diet for all Hindus.

I know there are no significance so if a jain chief minister decides to ban onion in his state as it has significance in their religion how would you react then?

The Muslim welcome the ban on cow slaughter so that buffalo, lamb, goat, chicken, etc meat would be legal to process. But the Hindutva lunatics wants to destroy profitable carabeef meat exporting industry dominated by Muslims. I don't hear Hindutva demanding a ban on leather shoes, jacket and furniture made from cow hides. There is no Hindutva leader demanding only vegetarian diet for all Hindus.
What is your problem? Hindus or Indian Muslims welcoming the ban on cow slaughter? Even they realize its better to keep a golden goose which lays golden eggs all the time, than to kill it and get no eggs later.

I heard some Hindus also don't eat chicken because its considered a scavenger, is this true?
Kalash people and Kashmiri Pundits don't eat chicken but they eat mutton.

brahmins and vaishyas are vegetarians sir, they dnt eat meat as they are against any non-violence and are dedicated to the service of god. killing an animal to savour our palate is sin according to them, and we will pay our karma either in this life or the next. jains have a strict vegeterian diet, they don't consume onions and garlic..

I am not sure if a section of hindus refrain from eating chicken as it is a scavenger, at least in the part of India that I live in, I have never heard anything like this. may be @SarthakGanguly , who happens to be a kashmiri pandit can answer u...

I know there are no significance so if a jain chief minister decides to ban onion in his state as it has significance in their religion how would you react then?

bhai, if a jain chief minister wins the election with an election promise of banning onion after coming to power, it is totally acceptable as that was his poll promise and people elected him after knowing abt the ban... banning cow slaughter is a poll promise made by bjp and ss and they are keeping up there promise..

There is no Hindutva leader demanding only vegetarian diet for all Hindus.

only a section of hindus are vegeterian while almost all hindus refrain from eating beef..

I want to ask from my Indian friends ...

Does hindus eat meat cow, chicken, mutton etc ? As per my information modern day Hindus start eating it. but does their elders gets angry ?

Does how easily one can buy meat if he/she wants to buy ?

I want to ask from my Indian friends ...

Does hindus eat meat cow, chicken, mutton etc ? As per my information modern day Hindus start eating it. but does their elders gets angry ?

Does how easily one can buy meat if he/she wants to buy ?

beed.JPG
beef 2.JPG
beef 3.JPG
beef 4.JPG

And who made you spokesperson for BEEF and Hindus?? keep your Libtard views to yourself.
Many Hindus revere Cow and BEEF eating is prohibited,
That is why the rules were passed because those parties which advocated Ban on Cow slaughter won by handsome majority,because we hindus supported them,Cow slaughter is prohibited even in Constitution.
Hindus were always evolving, that is why we as a civilization still stand now, while the rest of civilizations perished in time.
Well i find it bad that India being a hindu majority nation does not respect Sentiments of Hindus.

Muslim chamber welcomes cow slaughter ban

Have come to one conclusion and that nut cases like you should have no part in society..

You know nothing about Hinduism or Indian civilization. Go back to your little hole where you crawled out from.

All the Hindu God and Godesses have weapons in their arms while Kali also has necklace made of skulls.

I know, we are terrible people. You must do jihad and kill us all.

Have come to one conclusion and that nut cases like you should have no part in society..

You know nothing about Hinduism or Indian civilization. Go back to your little hole where you crawled out from.

That would be you.

Yeah right, and you know a lot about Hinduism?
Libtards like you have no part in Society.They need to be flayed and dragged on roads attached to a car.
Go back into that hole from where you were born from.
People like you shit in your pants whenever riots happen and run to take shelter in Hindutva people's homes :rofl:

Yeah right, and you know a lot about Hinduism?
Libtards like you have no part in Society.They need to be flayed and dragged on roads attached to a car.
Go back into that hole from where you were born from.
People like you shit in your pants whenever riots happen and run to take shelter in Hindutva people's homes :rofl:

They are despised in every country by nationalists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom