What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
such practice is against Hindu believes and other religious Minorities should respect this decision.

Then Hindus first follow their own dietary laws before enforcing them on others !! Why are Hindus consuming meat when Hinduism teaches vegetarianism ? Why don't Shive Sena and VHP/RSS/BJP et al first target Hindus consuming meat ?

Then Hindus first follow their own dietary laws before enforcing them on others !! Why are Hindus consuming meat when Hinduism teaches vegetarianism ? Why don't Shive Sena and VHP/RSS/BJP et al first target Hindus consuming meat ?

The law is made to make Hindu realize that only :)

Cultivation is need for survival. Bigger area or smaller area, it just does not matter. Air also needs whole of the earth to sustain, should we remove air also and compress it in jars?:p: More the area is cultivated, it helps other ecosystem also. ;)

Ever heard about mechanical separation of meat?

You have started trolling about oxygen. Any ways keep it up :P . Humans create a lot of waste and carbon dioxide, should we start killing eachother? hahaha
Cultivation is not needed for survival. Oxygen, water and food is need for survival. Food can be fruits and other non-cultivated food items as well. The more you plant trees, the more it balances eco-system. Crop cultivation could cause soil erosion and loosing of fertility, so no it doesn't balance eco-system in fact damages....

Source:
The Environmental Effects of Conventional and Organic/Biological Farming Systems.
WWF - Farming: Soil erosion and degradation

Ever heard of Artificial crops, chemical and inorganic fertilizers used in cultivation?

So you are unable to refute me on oxygen, Good. So that makes me conclude that Vegans would need more land and that would also decrease oxygen levels. And you were speaking of minimum collateral damage? No I am not trolling but replied you based on the points you raised.

The point is not about India does not have prostitution, my point is, it should not be glamorized, in the name of liberty, or freedom to works, and all those biased words.
Yes it shouldn't be, but didn't you just say that if UAE allows it doesn't mean, we should allow it. Now the point the other PDF poster was trying to make was that being a muslim country, they allow things which are not acceptable otherwise in Islam, so why is India which claims to be highly accommodating bans certain things based on religion...

Last edited:
Cultivation is not needed for survival. Oxygen, water and food is need for survival. Food can be fruits and other non-cultivated food items as well. The more you plant trees, the more it balances eco-system. Crop cultivation could cause soil erosion and loosing of fertility, so no it doesn't balance eco-system in fact damages....

Source:
The Environmental Effects of Conventional and Organic/Biological Farming Systems.
WWF - Farming: Soil erosion and degradation

Ever heard of Artificial crops, chemical and inorganic fertilizers used in cultivation?

So you are unable to refute me on oxygen, Good. So that makes me conclude that Vegans would need more land and that would also decrease oxygen levels. And you were speaking of minimum collateral damage? No I am not trolling but replied you based on the points you raised.

Yes it shouldn't be, but didn't you just say that if UAE allows it doesn't mean, we should allow it. Now the point the other PDF poster was trying to make was that being a muslim country, they allow things which are not acceptable otherwise in Islam, so why is India which claims to be highly accommodating bans certain things based on religion...

Yes that's why Gyan yoga is the most superior one, where the people leave cultivation of food and shelter, nothing to be desired. And just meditate. On water and naturally growing fruits in forest they survive. Hinduism supports that too.
Are you ready to follow that? Should we pass that Bill too?

Yes that's why Gyan yoga is the most superior one, where the people leave cultivation of food and shelter, nothing to be desired. And just meditate. On water and naturally growing fruits in forest they survive. Hinduism supports that too.
Are you ready to follow that? Should we pass that Bill too?
Why are you deviating? Were we not speaking of minimum collateral damage and max collateral? I just showed you which does more collateral damage. So I prefer lesser collateral damage which is being a Non-Vegan and enjoying Tunde Kabab, Boti Kabab, Murg, sare paaye... Hoye Hoye.....
:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

I can't even imagine beef being banned in Kerala:-(

Why are you deviating? Were we not speaking of minimum collateral damage and max collateral? I just showed you which does more collateral damage. So I prefer lesser collateral damage which is being a Non-Vegan and enjoying Tunda Kabab... Hoye Hoye.....

The philosophy of min. collateral damage is practised by yogis who perform Gyan Yoga. Please go through what it is. We Hindus, are bringing law, to practice min collateral damage.

Red meat contributes to global warming, If you go through previous posts @MokshaVimukthi has shared links :) that is more damage.

Soil erosion etc are caused by afforestation and. even if you feed cattle you need plants more than HUmans need. lol :omghaha: this means more nonveg = more cattle per day being raised and slaughtered.Hence more vegetation to feed them lol.

Last edited:
you live in utopia ? 95% of malayalis eat beef.
Yes, the number of people who will be happy with beef ban can be counted in one's hands.
Quit trying to score brownie points from folks you don't deal with everyday, who want a ban on beef.

Provide link or proof to back up your claim. :coffee:

As I said, words are cheap and you seem to be spreading thin using them.

Sorry,I don't want anything to prove here...History is History,Truth is Truth...We are well aware and proud of our ancient unique history and culture....For some who believes Hinduism is the only authentic and others are just fairly tales...let it be(if it gives you mental mastrubation)..
Whats wrong with google or copy paste??...If you could copy paste some 'rig vedha slokas' from google,why others can't??..

LOL. So in short you have no proof just tall claims. :lol: ......... I think we are done.

The philosophy of min. collateral damage is practised by yogis who perform Gyan Yoga. Please go through what it is. We Hindus, are bringing law, to practice min collateral damage.

Red meat contributes to global warming, If you go through previous posts @MokshaVimukthi has shared links :) that is more damage.
So you agree to my pick for minimum collateral damage.... Thank you

If that is indeed true then it still leaves me with White meat while being the lesser of the devil compared to Vegans...:dance3:

So you agree to my pick for minimum collateral damage.... Thank you

If that is indeed true then it still leaves me with White meat while being the lesser of the devil compared to Vegans...:dance3:

ever heard of pasture land?

soil erosion etc are caused by afforestation and even if you feed cattle you need plants more than Humans need. lol :omghaha: this means more nonveg = more cattle per day being raised and slaughtered.Hence more vegetation to feed them lol.

Soil erosion etc are caused by afforestation and. even if you feed cattle you need plants more than HUmans need. lol :omghaha: this means more nonveg = more cattle per day being raised and slaughtered.Hence more vegetation to feed them lol.
Why are you clutching at straws? Soil erosion is caused by DEFORESTATION not afforestation. Cattle don't need cultivated crops as humans do, and without deforestation we have abundance of non-cultivated plants for cattle... Mate are you replying me just to have the last word?

Common man you don't even know the basics....

Why are you clutching at straws? Soil erosion is caused by DEFORESTATION not afforestation. Cattle don't need cultivated crops as humans do, and without deforestation we have abundance of non-cultivated plants for cattle... Mate are you replying me just to have the last word?

yeah deforestation, but according to you if we plant crops, it will cause soil erosion LOL that's why I said Afforestation.

I think you never went to any village. The chara, required to feed cattle comes in 100 of kgs, from Dhan and Wheat, bajra(rice and millet straw).
If More cattle is slaughtered that means more are raised as per the demand and hence you need more Pasture lands, And THAT causes soil erosion. I think you havent studied about Animal Husbandry. Well study it, or have practical experience like me in maintaining it. :)

The more scientific way to measure damage to environment is Carbon Footprint. :coffee:

Plates.gif

foodprint5.gif

samplediets1.gif

foodkCal1.gif

emissions_different_foods.0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom