What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
........ In early centuries, the word ‘Nasrani’ or 'Nazrani' was used to identify the Jews who accepted Messiah. Its literal meaning in Arabic, Persian,
Hebrew, Syriac etc. is Christian. It can be seen in a Persian manuscript that the term ‘Nasraya’ and ‘Christiana’ are used to identify for Syriac speaking Christian and Greek speaking Christian respectively.
Therefore the English word ‘Christian’ has its root in Greek language, the language of Christians (or gentile in Pauline Christianity) who came into early
Christianity from non-Israelite culture. The Christians from Jewish/Aramaic culture later
emerged as Syriac Christianity.
Early Christianity from Saint Thomas, the Apostle in the Malabar Coast was among traders whose language was Aramaic. These Christians of Malabar came to be known as Nasranis in the later centuries. Therefore in India, this word refers to the group of Christians that follow the traditions of St. Thomas, the Apostle. During the British occupation, they came to be also known as Syrian Christians erroneously...
I from a Syrian Christian community knows more about my history and culture than a total OUTSIDER like you...I could feel your love your love for Christians,but sorry...
Like I said earlier,spare us from your mental mastrubation..better stick to your own subjects like Hinduism,Sanskrit or Rig vedham..

LOL...looks like you have learnt to used google and that doesn't impress me much. Its bit late to pull stunts like this :P

Copy pasting something about Christianity proves what ? nothing. Its PURE speculation and wishful thinking.

Now unless you can point to any authentic source for your claims from the 1st century, 5th century, 10th century or the 17th century, your fairy tales are just that :lol: ........... mental masturbation.

Hehehe ... you are called nasrai because that is what Jews and the Arabs used to call christians. Jesus was also called "An Nasiri" by arabs since he came from Nazareth. His followers were called "Nasara" by arabs/muslims, which literally meant "followers of an nasiri".

The Jews used to call them Nazarene.

So you see ALL christians are called Nasranis since that is what Arabs and Jews used to call christians. It is nothing special about Syrian xtians.

Clearly your knowledge in history is zero too since half of what passes for history for you is Fairy tales and outright lies.

No they DON'T. There is a large section in Kerala who will be happy if beef is banned.

LOL .... You are Abjtku :P (don't remember the exact name)

Yup his new id ....

Tell me one thing, is safeguarding the sentiments of Hindus becomes Anti Muslim/Christen?

And there you have the problem, because the question itself is wrong! The constitution of India DOESN'T safeguard the sentiments of hindus over any other religion, but takes them as equals. Therefor any law that gives preference to one religion is unconstitutional!
And please read my post once again, because I'm not making any point in favour for any religion or against one, but pointing towards the flaws of the law against the constitutional rights anyone has in India, just as I showed that it can't have an economic factor for the state, since it includes the possession of beef procured from other states.
Also, why does the law allow the slaughter of certain buffalo's for the beef on the one hand, but at the same time make the possession of that beef illegal? Doesn't really makes sense either right?

To the people who feel happy and right to ban beef.... what is their take on leather goods???? say shoes, belts, jackets.... most of them are made from cattle and the end consumer has no way of identifying the source of leather.... if its calf or cow or buffalo.... :undecided:

why not bring a state law to make it mandatory that the leather goods to be approved by _______________ religious group and so forth (similar to halal / kosher) and ban the cattle made leather goods in the state.... Seriously shoes made of cattle leather :mad:

And there you have the problem, because the question itself is wrong! The constitution of India DOESN'T safeguard the sentiments of hindus over any other religion, but takes them as equals. Therefor any law that gives preference to one religion is unconstitutional!
And please read my post once again, because I'm not making any point in favour for any religion or against one, but pointing towards the flaws of the law against the constitutional rights anyone has in India, just as I showed that it can't have an economic factor for the state, since it includes the possession of beef procured from other states.
Also, why does the law allow the slaughter of certain buffalo's for the beef on the one hand, but at the same time make the possession of that beef illegal? Doesn't really makes sense either right?

But Muslim law board is not Unconstitutional :coffee:

Now since the basic premise of your reply was wrong, the rest of it is wrong too.

By law mate... we need to bring whats been followed from our golden ages.
Polgamy is not allowed. Even lord krishna had 16000 wives but then he manifested himself into 16000 person to live and settle with them. Just to avoid polygamy.

To the people who feel happy and right to ban beef.... what is their take on leather goods???? say shoes, belts, jackets.... most of them are made from cattle and the end consumer has no way of identifying the source of leather.... if its calf or cow or buffalo.... :undecided:

why not bring a state law to make it mandatory that the leather goods to be approved by _______________ religious group and so forth (similar to halal / kosher) and ban the cattle made leather goods in the state.... Seriously shoes made of cattle leather :mad:

It is a good idea to get them "kosher" certified. Its for the industry to suggest such a step.

Polgamy is not allowed. Even lord krishna had 16000 wives but then he manifested himself into 16000 person to live and settle with them. Just to avoid polygamy.

Panchali had 5 husbands.

However maryada Purushotam Ram had only one wife And Sita devi had only one husband.

It is a good idea to get them "kosher" certified. Its for the industry to suggest such a step.

Panchali had 5 husbands.
That was against the rules, and hence end result was Mahabharat in kurukshetra.

LOL...looks like you have learnt to used google and that doesn't impress me much. Its bit late to pull stunts like this :P

Copy pasting something about Christianity proves what ? nothing. Its PURE speculation and wishful thinking.

Now unless you can point to any authentic source for your claims from the 1st century, 5th century, 10th century or the 17th century, your fairy tales are just that :lol: ........... mental masturbation.
Sorry,I don't want anything to prove here...History is History,Truth is Truth...We are well aware and proud of our ancient unique history and culture....For some who believes Hinduism is the only authentic and others are just fairly tales...let it be(if it gives you mental mastrubation)..
Whats wrong with google or copy paste??...If you could copy paste some 'rig vedha slokas' from google,why others can't??..

eating rice, pulses, chapati, curd, and vegetables. this is how you minimize it. Neither you need big places for slaughter, nor special places to cook, nor too much gas. so less metal used and hence less demand, and hence less supply and hence less mining and hence healthy you and healthy earth :)
But you will need much bigger places for planting vegetables and plants. Again wrong, Non-Veg doesn't need special places to cook, Pressure cooker can be used, so gas is also saved. And even certain veg items would also need more gas. So no difference in these aspects but by killing plants we are killing oxygen, so more pollution, lesser life expectancy, mother earth dies a slow death..... So killing plants is doing maximum collateral damage....

IN UAE which is a Muslim country you see pork being sold like this

10408606_451041521743266_791291808183074235_n.jpg

India which is the largest democracy shouldn't have banned some food for a religious reason. ban is justified when the food is very bad for public health or some other good reason.For example if a Jain chief minister decides to ban Onion bcoz their community consider it as a very bad thing how weird will that sound and why should the government care on what is in others plate? dont they have enough problem in Maharashtra to concentrate on?

But you will need much bigger places for planting vegetables and plants. Again wrong, Non-Veg doesn't need special places to cook, Pressure cooker can be used, so gas is also saved. And even certain veg items would also need more gas. So no difference in these aspects but by killing plants we are killing oxygen, so more pollution, lesser life expectancy, mother earth dies a slow death..... So killing plants is doing maximum collateral damage....

Those bigger places are natural and supported by non artificial means of production. You need water that's all (min requirement). It takes time for a crop to grow, till then they generate enough oxygen. And then next Crop is planted :) and within 3 months they ripe.. crop cycle. ;)

Pulses and wheat are dead and only then uprooted. You don't eat wheat or pulses when they are green. LOL.

More over, if you talk about vegetable, only root vegetables are uprooted and not those who provide fruits.

IN UAE which is a Muslim country you see pork being sold like this

10408606_451041521743266_791291808183074235_n.jpg

India which is the largest democracy shouldn't have banned some food for a religious reason. ban is justified when the food is very bad for public health or some other good reason.For example if a Jain chief minister decides to ban Onion bcoz their community consider it as a very bad thing how weird will that sound and why should the government care on what is in others plate? dont they have enough problem in Maharashtra to concentrate on?

You are talking about taste. The bigger Loss is to hindus only, who have for leather factory and export of beef. Non Hindus are only concerned with their stomach. Selfish.

There is prostitution in UAE too being Islamic country. How about that? Just because it is in UAE, should we Indians also do it?

government ne theka le rakha sabki kundalini up karne ka lol

banning food items is fascist, next muslims will want pork banned (no more goan sausage)

and again, if you are a hindu, there is nothing wrong with eating beef apart from that it's tamsic/rajsik

also, I rarely eat red meat myself, and it's mutton most times when I do but banning food items is fascist, you'd expect Saudi/Iran etc to do stuff like this, not a modern progressive society.

government ne theka le rakha sabki kundalini up karne ka lol

banning food items is fascist, next muslims will want pork banned (no more goan sausage)

and again, if you are a hindu, there is nothing wrong with eating beef apart from that it's tamsic/rajsik

also, I rarely eat red meat myself, and it's mutton most times when I do but banning food items is fascist, you'd expect Saudi/Iran etc to do stuff like this, not a modern progressive society.

I also eat meat, alternative years as it's cold here but I do not eat it in India, as there is already a lot of other things to eat. Yes, when I go to hills I eat, but once in two months. BUT NO BEEF!

And NO, banning food is NOT racists..

There is a system being developed in Developed countries, which will regulate the food and ban non seasonal food, because according to a study, it does not suit the humans to eat non seasonal food or something that which is non climatic. The government will regulate the food. But yes, you can eat it occasionally (dishes).

Those bigger places are natural and supported by non artificial means of production. You need water that's all (min requirement). It takes time for a crop to grow, till then they generate enough oxygen. And then next Crop is planted :) and within 3 months they ripe.. crop cycle. ;)

Pulses and wheat are dead and only then uprooted. You don't eat wheat or pulses when they are green. LOL.

More over, if you talk about vegetable, only root vegetables are uprooted and not those who provide fruits.

You are talking about taste. The bigger Loss is to hindus only, who have for leather factory and export of beef. Non Hindus are only concerned with their stomach. Selfish.

There is prostitution in UAE too being Islamic country. How about that? Just because it is in UAE, should we Indians also do it?

UAE is just an example to show how weird the law in Maharashtra is no one is asking to follow UAE . The actual point is BAN is justified if its for the health of the people not for the religious reason so would you support a ban in onion by a jain chief minister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom