What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Syrians were Copts who were ancient Egyptians kis chez ko kahan say mila rahay ho

I meant old prayers of kerala syrian Christians. Even a sect of Jacobite kerala Christians have their leader in Damascus, Syria. Nothing British as some folks allude to.

I do and I never lie intentionally

The same kind of idiots who consume cow urine for medicinal purposes :D
You are only clutching to straws to prove a point, that consuming cows urine should be acceptable because Muslims consume Camel urine. What you are ignoring is, Muslims do not consume urine irrespective of what is written in Hadith. Too bad that you had to go this low, to lie blatantly to prove something.

With this logic I can also say that I personally know certain Hindus who do this and that, and will it be acceptable as an argument? Amazing.

India is a Hindu Majority country. You should not offend the biggest majority by consuming beef.

Late decision but right. Should be banned in whole India.

You are only clutching to straws to prove a point, that consuming cows urine should be acceptable because Muslims consume Camel urine. What you are ignoring is, Muslims do not consume urine irrespective of what is written in Hadith. Too bad that you had to go this low, to lie blatantly to prove something.

With this logic I can also say that I personally know certain Hindus who do this and that, and will it be acceptable as an argument? Amazing.

Please show me a single post where I condoned the consumption of cow urine ? Anyways, to answer your query, here have a look at this Extremely Deadly Virus will Come from the Muslim World - Walid Shoebat It maybe a Christian propogatory site but it does highlight its submissions with documentary proof. Back in South Africa, I have a few Muslim friends who have elders in their families who believe in the remedy of camel milk mixed with camel urine as a healing treatment. With respect to you, please stop insulting me if you wish to adopt the ostrich character. I am simply being a messenger

India is a Hindu Majority country. You should not offend the biggest majority by consuming beef.

Late decision but right. Should be banned in whole India.

Wrong. Yes India is a Hindu majority country but south Indian Hindus have no problem consuming, letting others consume beef. So don't bring your tyranny down south.

FYI. : In Tamil Nadu, Dalits like beef. Other caste Hindus also savour them when they have a chance( I have several interesting stories). In Kerala everyone Iike beef

Last edited:
Wrong. Yes India is a Hindu majority country but south Indian Hindus have no problem consuming, letting others consume beef. So don't bring your tyranny down south.

FYI. : In Tamil Nadu, Dalits like beef. Other caste Hindus also savour them when they have a chance( I have several interesting stories). In Kerala everyone Iike beef

Majority don't like it. Some may have no problem.

I too don't mind if someone else is eating beef in front of me. But I will support if beef is banned.

10982114_416858128474101_507793036311566908_n.jpg

Kerala sounds like the only sane place in India.

be specific while you are referring to south Indians, kerala and TN dsn't make complete south India , as i said earlier most hindus in TG/A.P and karnataka loathe even the sound of someone consuming beef..

Thank God Maharashtra govt is moving above the pseudo-secular mindset.

We are a Hindu Majority nation, and it is necessary to ensure that Hindu culture is respected in India.

Hope its banned all over India soon.

Kerala sounds like the only sane place in India.

You know kerala is the only state which has never elected a single BJP MP from the entire state, not even once,even in Hindu majority districts. So you can discern the mentality of folks living in Kerala. We are inclusive, have a proud secular tradition.

You know kerala is the only state which has never elected a single BJP MP from the entire state, not even once,even in Hindu majority districts. So you can discern the mentality of folks living in Kerala. We are inclusive, have a proud secular tradition.

Not selecting BJP is secular. And selecting BJP is communal?? lol Height of sikularism.

Sikularism is biggest threat to harmony and peace of India. People of India realised this, and that is why Congress has been eliminated from India. Congress is the biggest propagator of sikular policies for its vote bank, and has done everything to weaken the country.

Glad, BJP is not going to follow Sikular path. Remember one thing - Secular does not mean offending Majority.

We need to protect our country by the cultural/religious onslaught from foreign funded NGOs/Evangelists/Extremism. Congress had closed its eyes to the nefarious activities of foreign elements in India for sake of votes. BJP is now taking care of these foreign elements.

Govt bans 69 NGOs from receving foreign funds - The Times of India

Last edited:
Correct. But I think first Christianity came via trade, then Islam. Spices caused all this. If you read, old syrian kerala Christian prayers, you will see a lot of tamil words in them, which precedes formation of malayalam. I have read that Malayalam is basically a mix of tulu and tamil.
I have said Jewish traders+local Kerala population(check my earlier post)...
depends..Modern Malayalam script shares striking similarities with old Tulu script(Modern Tulu uses Kannada script for writing).,thats all...Some Northern Malayalam dialects like Kasargod Malayalam/Beary dialect has lot of Tulu influence...Beary language(a language spoken by Mangalore Muslims) is often called as a dialect of both Malayalam and Tulu....Tulu has more in common with Kannada than Malayalam or anyother Dravidian language...
Basically Malayalam is a mixture of 'Chera dialect of Ancient Tamil' and Sanskrit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom