What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Kerala had a rich and prosperous society due to our trade links. Islam initially came that way, rest came with Tipu Sultan. A few christians converted via trade, majority happened during British rule.

The same 45% which control the Media, Education, Government and Private Business in Kerala. LOL. The same 45% that sideline Hindus and promote their own in the gulf

No, disagree about British converting.
British are Anglicans. Most kerala Christians are syrian catholic, jacobites, other Eastern orthodox sects. If British did conversion, Keralites Christians should have been CSI

Only the Latin Christians were converted by Portugese, but still not British. British were interested in only making money.

You say that minority control everything in Kerala. Have you studied engineering when there was only like 10 engg colleges in kerala, chrisitians(forward castes) were over represented in such institutions getting admission thru fair entrance exam. Is that also injustice ?

Adios. Late night here. To some mentioning my moniker steak&wine, I chose much before this thread. I just love spiced rib eye steak and a drink of local california port wine

LOL...Kerala Christians are overhemly Syrian Christians,makes up 60-65% of total Kerala's Christian population,they were the first converted Christian group in the WORLD(1st century AD),mostly from Jewish traders+ local Kerala population..British/Portuguese converts are called as LATIN Christians(largely from fishermen folks),which makes up the rest...
Some Muslims were converted forciblyduring Tippus period ,but most not..The very first mosque in India is in Kerala..
i like your ignorance and mongrel nature ..

:lol: ...... sadly for your lies and propaganda doe not pass for good history.

Syrian christians make up the majority of Christians only if you include Jacobite, Syro-Malabar Catholic, Syro Malankara catholic, Mar Thoma, Malankara orthodox, chaldean and Protestans represented by CSI. :coffee:

Again, I have written about this is detail in the post on kerala history and do not wish to repeat myself just for the purpose of educating you.

Rig veda 7:56:17 is not that..o_OView attachment 198914 o_O

@MokshaVimukthi is well known for distorting our Holy scriptures. He became an expert at distorting the Holy Bhagvad Gita on this forum until I pointed out to him that he was doing so. It seems that he has since abandoned the word of Lord Krshna and has turned to quoting the Vedas in his attempt to distort Hinduism in his endeavor to mislead people into believing that Hinduism is a religion which is intolerant of other faiths, especially Islam and Christianity :D

No, disagree about British converting.
British are Anglicans. Most kerala Christians are syrian catholic, jacobites, other Eastern orthodox sects. If British did conversion, Keralites Christians should have been CSI

Only the Latin Christians were converted by Portugese, but still not British. British were interested in only making money.

You say that minority control everything in Kerala. Have you studied engineering when there was only like 10 engg colleges in kerala, chrisitians(forward castes) were over represented in such institutions getting admission thru fair entrance exam. Is that also injustice ?

Adios. Late night here. To some mentioning my moniker steak&wine, I chose much before this thread. I just love spiced rib eye steak and a drink of local california port wine

You are free to disagree, that will not change the truth OR History. Conversion in Kerala was primarily a British agenda. If only you had read "non secular" history.

Its pretty obvious that you chose this moniker to provoke and taunt. Jut provides insight into your real character. :lol: .... nothing to be proud of.

LOL...Kerala Christians are overhemly Syrian Christians,makes up 60-65% of total Kerala's Christian population,they were the first converted Christian group in the WORLD(1st century AD),mostly from Jewish traders+ local Kerala population..British/Portuguese converts are called as LATIN Christians(largely from fishermen folks),which makes up the rest...
Some Muslims were converted forciblyduring Tippus period ,but most not..The very first mosque in India is in Kerala..
i like your ignorance and mongrel nature ..

Mooppan : I don't believe that St. Thomas came to kerala. I think it is a fairy tale

@MokshaVimukthi is well known for distorting our Holy scriptures. He became an expert at distorting the Holy Bhagvad Gita on this forum until I pointed out to him that he was doing so. It seems that he has since abandoned the word of Lord Krshna and has turned to quoting the Vedas in his attempt to distort Hinduism in his endeavor to mislead people into believing that Hinduism is a religion which is intolerant of other faiths, especially Islam and Christianity :D

Then its rather sad and pathetic that you have stopped giving commentary on the Scriptures and are providing a running commentary on me :lol:

Then again its Funny. At least now you can claim to be an expert on ME. :P

@syedali73

Your concern about Hindus and Cow Urine is commendable. I completely wholeheartedly support you.

Though I also believe that you should show same concern to your ulema about use of camel urine as a medicine because they believe in its medicinal property because your prophet drank it. (Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794).

It would save tons of money for Saudi Arabia which has lauched whole line of camel urine based medicines.

You are correct.

We are Religio-Linguo-hyper nationalist Fascists . Please don't visit India, and if you are forced to visit India, stick to your hamlet in glorious commie land Kerala.

Gujarat governement care for its people and take effort to provide employment to its residents. Gujarat due to its industrial development contributes to prosperity and advancement of India. While Kerala leftist minded politicians have turned Kerala into a converyer belt to supply slave labour to middle east.

Don't compare Kerala politicians to Modi or any other Gujarati politician. Gujarati politicians care for long term welfare of their people while your politicians are characterless bloodsucking leeches who feed on blood and sweat of gulfi slave labourers.

Again, Don't visit India and if you are forced to, stick to your church and its precient in Commie Kerala.

And remember your rant next time you buy fairness cream. You should not try to look like those leper Northies.

And apply for a white wife you pathetic convert. Probably your church would oblige and your children would not suffer from same inferiority complex that forced you to convert. After all you have licked white man's boot for long enough, even to extent of flushing your history and culture down the gutter
TamilNadu is better in every industrial index than Gujarat.
We don't need you Modiji.

We are dark but not dirty.
Don't worry, I prefer to visit clean places.

Also I am not a convert, most probably my forefathers were low caste and wanted to escape from the oppressive system. Good for us.

@syedali73

Your concern about Hindus and Cow Urine is commendable. I completely wholeheartedly support you.

Though I also believe that you should show same concern to your ulema about use of camel urine as a medicine because they believe in its medicinal property because your prophet drank it. (Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794).

It would save tons of money for Saudi Arabia which has lauched whole line of camel urine based medicines.
Prophet (PBUH) has NEVER consumed it. Please prove it.

you Hindi Leper need no bring your filthy laws to south India. We eat what we want.

Hello Hindi leper : All dalits eat beef, Most hindus in south eat beef. Beef eating is catching with rest of Hindus also in south. Now go back to your RSS world, dirty leper. North India is the most polluted and dirtiest of India. Anyone been to Surat, Agra or Delhi.. you will never want to go back there. Don't compare those places with Kerala.

We in south India will eat cow/bull/Rat whatever, none of your business.

See this is what Conversion does to an Indian, he starts to see society in frictions. North Indian - South Indian, Tamil, Maliayali, Bangali, Marathi, Bihari.

Your remark carries no value because I am not from North India - Hindi Speaking, your other remark also carries no value because I am also not Upper Cast.

You are twisting facts for convenience of your Abrahmic Slave Mentality no Hindu eat beef in India be he an Adivasi, Dalit or OBC.

Btw Kerala is a Minor State which carries no value on PAN INDIA level. Keep your law of beef eating to your State. Dont try to slap it on Whole of India.

You mad?
1363-steak1.jpg

Good once again a Pakistani in Denial mode!!!!!!!!! Scientists and Researchers also conspiring against Beef Eating Pakistanis. Good!!!!!

you Hindi Leper need no bring your filthy laws to south India. We eat what we want.

That is not Mutual Respect. That is Tyranism of Majority over Minority. Also all Dalits who constitute 50% of India eat Beef.

Hello Hindi leper : All dalits eat beef, Most hindus in south eat beef. Beef eating is catching with rest of Hindus also in south. Now go back to your RSS world, dirty leper. North India is the most polluted and dirtiest of India. Anyone been to Surat, Agra or Delhi.. you will never want to go back there. Don't compare those places with Kerala.

We in south India will eat cow/bull/Rat whatever, none of your business.

Firstly, if you are Indian, you would know that Dalits constitute not more than 15-16% of the Indian population. Secondly, the rest of your rants are simply disgusting

:lol: ...... sadly for your lies and propaganda doe not pass for good history.

Syrian christians make up the majority of Christians only if you include Jacobite, Syro-Malabar Catholic, Syro Malankara catholic, Mar Thoma, Malankara orthodox, chaldean and Protestans represented by CSI. :coffee:

Again, I have written about this is detail in the post on kerala history and do not wish to repeat myself just for the purpose of educating you.
Who said they aren't??..
Syrian Christians are NOW divided into many sects like Syro Malabar Catholic,Orthodox,Evangelical,Jacobite etc etc ...That doesn't change anything..All are collectively called as Syrian Christians/ Nasranis..
You may be a scholar in Hinduism,Sanskrit or in twisting rig vedham,but don't poke your nose unnecessarily in matters, which you have ZERO idea..

Then its rather sad and pathetic that you have stopped giving commentary on the Scriptures and are providing a running commentary on me :lol:

Then again its Funny. At least now you can claim to be an expert on ME. :P

Ah MokshaVimukthi, if you want to achieve moksha vimukthi then you must stop distorting our scriptures. As for commenting on the scriptures, if you want to learn about the scriptures and have a discussion on them, please attend sathsangh or turn to a guru and not to me or PDF for that reason. I hate attacking you on this forum for the reason that you chose the most revered of our sancrosanct terms for your nicknames. Please stop giving me reason to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom