What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, if you are Indian, you would know that Dalits constitute not more than 15-16% of the Indian population. Secondly, the rest of your rants are simply disgusting

I know it was hurtful. I apologize, but I was just ranting against Raul_AD. I also felt this in Maharashtra is a form of culinary tyranny

TamilNadu is better in every industrial index than Gujarat.
We don't need you Modiji.

We are dark but not dirty.
Don't worry, I prefer to visit clean places.

Also I am not a convert, most probably my forefathers were low caste and wanted to escape from the oppressive system. Good for us.

Why you hate yourself so much ????????

Verse only says that he recommended it for certain ailments, not that he consumed it.

No that part of the hadith says that the Prophet recommended the consumption of camel urine without so much as saying that he consumed it himself

But then only the slaughter would be prohibited, while the opening articles says that the possession or sale is prohibited, that then includes beef that was bought from other states. This however shows that it has mainly religious reasons and that is the problem, because of the seperation of religion and state! How can the state bring a law that is taken to account just one religion, when India has religious freedom? Moreover, how can they allow the slaughter of some buffaloes, only because it's seen as less quality beef? Isn't that showing the inconstancy of the law itself?

Dear Sancho,
I have been following your post in many of the Indian defence section from Almost last 4 years.. Tell me one thing, is safeguarding the sentiments of Hindus becomes Anti Muslim/Christen? Where in the Koran or Bible it is written that killing cow lineage and eating their flesh is supposed to be religious work in those two Abrahamic religions? The economic factor which benefits is a added advantage by banning the slaughter of cows.. For long term cows and bullocks would be quite beneficial. How can a respectable PDF TT like you can perceive this in the religious color? And be informed, I respect you, so can't go personal on you by any means..

For your information, the number of indigenous cows in India has been decreased by about 9% in 2012 and currently it is near to 12% compared to last census. Very soon we might face a situation where indian cows and their lineage would be endangered. It is hard to see cows and bullocks in villages now a days. My family who has old farming business, experienced drop in family earning once number of livestock reduced...

The importance of cows to India’s economy, therefore, just cannot be underestimated. India is the world’s largest producer of milk. A whopping 68 percent of these milch animals are owned by small and landless farmers; their produce is distributed through over one lakh village milk cooperatives, which have more than 1.1 crore members. These arteries interconnect every strata of the country. In fact, milk is a bigger driving force for India’s agro-economy than paddy, wheat or sugar...

But in a mere 10 years, all of this could disappear. India is at the precipice of a disaster that no one seems to be trying to avert. In the run up to India’s 66th Republic year, here’s a really sobering thought: the indigenous Indian cow — one of the country’s biggest assets — will soon cease to exist and we will be forced to import milk within a decade. This is going to have catastrophic and unimagined impact on lakhs of people...

l lack of government planning and foresight is responsible for this. India does possess the world’s biggest cattle herd, but typically, the individual yield of these malnourished cows is very low. Merely helping small farmers increase their cows’ food and water intake could have had miraculous results. (Indian cows, for instance, are doing really well in Brazil. In 2011, a pure Gir named Quimbanda Cal broke its own 2010 record of delivering 10,230 kilolitres of milk a year, with a daily yield of 56.17 kilolitres.) But instead of focusing on — and improving — the reasons why the yield of these cows was low in India, the government in the 1960s started crossbreeding Indian cows with imported bulls and semen...

About your buffalo question, perhaps you are correct. Not denying that.. But then there might be flaws in many of the laws passed by Indian/state governments.

Regards...

Mooppan : I don't believe that St. Thomas came to kerala. I think it is a fairy tale
may or may not...But they were strong Christian presence in Kerala even before the British/Portuguese arrival..Colonial converts are called as Latin Christians and are listed separately from Syrian Christians...

No that part of the hadith says that the Prophet recommended the consumption of camel urine without so much as saying that he consumed it himself
Obviously the recommendation was made 1400 years ago when Arab Bedouins maybe using Camel urine as a cure for certain ailments. However, nobody uses camel urine as a soft drink. In-fact I came to learn about this issue from our Indian friends. If it was recommended, it was something very Arab -specific and Muslims around the world do not consume Camel urine for any purpose.

@al-Hasani : What is your take on this mate?

Come on yaar is say kia darna?
beef-karahi-recipe.png

Obviously the recommendation was made 1400 years ago when Arab Bedouins maybe using Camel urine as a cure for certain ailments. However, nobody uses camel urine as a soft drink. In-fact I came to learn about this issue from our Indian friends. If it was recommended, it was something very Arab -specific and Muslims around the world do not consume Camel urine for any purpose.

@al-Hasani : What is your take on this mate?

I ain't disputing that. There are many Muslims whom I personally know who still consume camel urine for medicinal purposes as there are many Hindus whom I know who consume cow urine. Point is that people simply cannot and will not understand that these were proclaimed medicinal remedies for those times and have become abrogated over the years with the advent of medicine. No point in or need to mock either religion's beliefs now is there ?

I ain't disputing that. There are many Muslims whom I personally know who still consume camel urine for medicinal purposes as there are many Hindus whom I know who consume cow urine. Point is that people simply cannot and will not understand that these were proclaimed medicinal remedies for those times and have become abrogated over the years with the advent of medicine. No point in or need to mock either religion's beliefs now is there ?

Say what ! :o:

What kind of an idiot would consume camel urine for medicinal purposes ! :unsure:

may or may not...But they were strong Christian presence in Kerala even before the British/Portuguese arrival..Colonial converts are called as Latin Christians and are listed separately from Syrian Christians...

Correct. But I think first Christianity came via trade, then Islam. Spices caused all this. If you read, old syrian kerala Christian prayers, you will see a lot of tamil words in them, which precedes formation of malayalam. I have read that Malayalam is basically a mix of tulu and tamil.

Last edited:
Beef kaleeji
kaleji-liver.jpg

Correct. But I think first Christianity came via trade, then Islam. Spices caused all this. If you read, old syrian prayers, you will see a lot of tamil words in them, which precedes formation of malayalam. I have read that Malayalam is basically a mix of tulu and tamil.
Old Syrians were Copts who were ancient Egyptians kis chez ko kahan say mila rahay ho

Definition of religiosity perhaps changes with time. What was prescribed as medicine thousands years ago defies the inherent character of the same religion today.

See this is what Conversion does to an Indian, he starts to see society in frictions. North Indian - South Indian, Tamil, Maliayali, Bangali, Marathi, Bihari.

Your remark carries no value because I am not from North India - Hindi Speaking, your other remark also carries no value because I am also not Upper Cast.

You are twisting facts for convenience of your Abrahmic Slave Mentality no Hindu eat beef in India be he an Adivasi, Dalit or OBC.

Btw Kerala is a Minor State which carries no value on PAN INDIA level. Keep your law of beef eating to your State. Dont try to slap it on Whole of India.

Good once again a Pakistani in Denial mode!!!!!!!!! Scientists and Researchers also conspiring against Beef Eating Pakistanis. Good!!!!!

If you read the underlined part you will see how you contradict yourself from the first three parts..... And we don't have any laws regarding food down south, our govt's still leave it to the individuals preference.... or even better we have something called Amma Unavagam (do a google) which puts food in the plate of the poor......

You do not personally know anybody who consumes camel urine and you know you are telling a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom