What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerala is a very progressive state since time immemorial due to historical sea trade with Arabic world.
People from kerala have a unspoken but clear brotherhood among themselves whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian. Anywhere you go outside the country, a malayali will exhibit extra friendliness towards other malayalis. I see this all the time, since I live most of my time outside. we go out of our way to help each other and I have done this many times in job referral, even strangers. I do not look for their religion. Most of my friends are hindus. I don't understand this "extremism" from you guys. live and let live is how we all grew. I know any "defence" forum will attract people with extremist thinking, but I expect more from malayalis. What happened sahothara ?

By the way "MokshaVimukthi", we all know 95% of Keralites eat beef, thoughw e all prefer pothirachi(buffalo meat).

Kerala progressive in the past had NOTHING to do with Arab trade :lol:

It had everything to do with the Brahminical stress on learning which deeply influenced Kerala rulers.

I have found that Kerala muslims help only kerala mulism. Kerala christians help only other kerala christians. Hindus get treated like shit when it really matters.

Maybe you had positive experience's from Kerala Hindus, I have the exact reverse. My family has extensive business relations with Mallu muslims and christians and can vouch for the fact that for the "minority" religion is a MAJOR driving force and Motivator.

The Only thing that dilutes this is the greed for making money at any coast. That is the only thing that brings the community together.

Unlike you, I consider ALL Indians as my sahothara. Spare me your condensing "brotherhood". Talk is cheap.

Finally 95% of Kerala DO NOT eat beef. A vast majority in my family do not eat it.

They will laugh and pretend

We south Indian don't discriminate, but we know to dish it to folks with fascist views.
If we are discriminating, how are so many North Indian labourers working in south. In kerala, there was a recent outcry about improving living condition of these poor laborers from North.
My sister employed a baby sitter from North paying Rs.10,000 per month whereas she used to get only Rs.4000 in Delhi, and that delhi treatment includes occasional belt beating(she told us). We treat our servants, specially in kerala with dignity, just like one of us, so much that they don't want to leave us.

There is plenty of discrimination in south India. Kerala was the PINNACLE of social discrimination :lol:

The ONLY reason north Indians get more money in Kerala is because of Communism and the fact that Mallus in kerala are lazy and do no want to do the jobs north Indian do. LOL.

Kerala is a very progressive state since time immemorial due to historical sea trade with Arabic world.
People from kerala have a unspoken but clear brotherhood among themselves whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian. Anywhere you go outside the country, a malayali will exhibit extra friendliness towards other malayalis. I see this all the time, since I live most of my time outside. we go out of our way to help each other and I have done this many times in job referral, even strangers. I do not look for their religion. Most of my friends are hindus. I don't understand this "extremism" from you guys. live and let live is how we all grew. I know any "defence" forum will attract people with extremist thinking, but I expect more from malayalis. What happened sahothara ?

By the way "MokshaVimukthi", we all know 95% of Keralites eat beef, thoughw e all prefer pothirachi(buffalo meat)

We south Indian don't discriminate, but we know to dish it to folks with fascist views.
If we are discriminating, how are so many North Indian labourers working in south. In kerala, there was a recent outcry about improving living condition of these poor laborers from North.
My sister employed a baby sitter from North paying Rs.10,000 per month whereas she used to get only Rs.4000 in Delhi, and that delhi treatment includes occasional belt beating(she told us). We treat our servants, specially in kerala with dignity, just like one of us, so much that they don't want to leave us.

I am proud to be known as an Indian .
Because when you go outside of these nation.You will only known as Indian.Not Malayali ,Tamil,Maratha,Punjabi etc.
Dont tell me about unity of Malayalis.
There is concept in my state.A malayali cant trust a Malayali completely.But you can trust anyone from other states generally.

I am proud to be known as an Indian .
Because when you go outside of these nation.You will only known as Indian.Not Malayali ,Tamil,Maratha,Punjabi etc.
Dont tell me about unity of Malayalis.
There is concept in my state.A malayali cant trust a Malayali completely.But you can trust anyone from other states generally.

Please don't take the name of Punjabis.

I was not talking about freedom from your country but in lifestyle in general, my little bharti friend.

Really ??
I know what you meant by those 'little' .
Another retard friend of yours did same mistake .You dont know me .And if 6.1 ft is that much less in your nation.You should have some Gigantism disease .Allof them :D

Please don't take the name of Punjabis.

What you are gonna do if we use Punjabi name ?
@Abingdonboy @AryaDesa

We have Indian Punjabi friends in here .

Really ??
I know what you meant by those 'little' .
Another retard friend of yours did same mistake .You dont know me .And if 6.1 ft is that much less in your nation.You should have some Gigantism disease .Allof them :D

What you are gonna do if we use Punjabi name ?
@Abingdonboy @AryaDesa

We have Indian Punjabi friends in here .

Indians are Do-Abis not Panjabis which means of five rivers. Real Punjab is in current day Pakistan, my little bharti friend.

I'm sure you also have an 8-pack like the rest of your little bharti friends as well.

@SrNair what were you saying about how Madrassis don't discriminate against North Indians?

Morons will be everywhere .Check your friend Raul AD posts.
He was discrimnation against us in all of his posts.
But we have enough wisdom to take it as a cry of a retard morons.We dont generalize that.

Indians are Do-Abis not Panjabis which means of five rivers. Real Punjab is in current day Pakistan, my little bharti friend.

I'm sure you also have an 8-pack like the rest of your little bharti friends as well.

Oh you are that same Nordic Snowwhite breed starting from Vikings :sarcastic: my retard Pakistani friend.
If 186 cm is considered 5ft in your little nation then it is not my problem .My retard Pakistani friend .

We dont care about your Punjabis.We have a Punjab state in my nation.And for rest of Indian like me they are our Punjabi.brothers.

Morons will be everywhere .Check your friend Raul AD posts.
He was discrimnation against us in all of his posts.
But we have enough wisdom to take it as a cry of a retard morons.We dont generalize that.

Oh you are that same Nordic Snowwhite breed starting from Vikings :sarcastic: my retard Pakistani friend.
If 186 cm is considered 5ft in your little nation then it is not my problem .My retard Pakistani friend .

We dont care about your Punjabis.We have a Punjab state in my nation.And for rest of Indian like me they are our Punjabi.brothers.

You seem to be seething of anger from your complex my little bharti friend. I am trying to explain to you what Punjabi means and how Indians cannot be Punjabis, but you are frothing at the mouth about your small size. Whether it's regarding your height or what's in your pants, I have no idea my little bharti friend. Some sessions with a local therapist can help you get over the trauma of your complex my little bharti friend.

You seem to be seething of anger from your complex my little bharti friend. I am trying to explain to you what Punjabi means and how Indians cannot be Punjabis, but you are frothing at the mouth about your small size. Whether it's regarding your height or what's in your pants, I have no idea my little bharti friend. Some sessions with a local therapist can help you get over the trauma of your complex my little bharti friend.

And I am trying to explain you that you have some serious problem because you ae keep calling me as little knowledge.
My retard Pakistan friend .Oh sorry the great Mard i momin.
I dont want you toknow about your version of Punjabi aor whether you have nothing in yoour pants.

We have Punjabi friends in here like.@Abingdonboy @he man @Sidak etc .My stupid Pakistani friend

LOL..... Exposes you for the hate filled supremacist you are. :tdown: .......... Hindus in Kerala has been tricked into turning Asura by the muslims and christians under the guise of secularims which has destroyed the soul of Hindus in kerala.

I guess you know that Mahabali, a important king in Kerala culture is an Asura right? Iam happy to be branded as Asura.

hold your thoughts sir , u are generalizing the entire south here... Hindus from only kerala eat beef, not sure abt TN, but hindus in the rest 3 south indian states A.P,TG and karnataka loathe even the sound of consuming beef..

You can openly in beef stall in TN. I have personally bought several years ago in Bangalore, Mangalore. I believe it should be likewise in AP

Kerala progressive in the past had NOTHING to do with Arab trade :lol:

It had everything to do with the Brahminical stress on learning which deeply influenced Kerala rulers.

I have found that Kerala muslims help only kerala mulism. Kerala christians help only other kerala christians. Hindus get treated like shit when it really matters.

Maybe you had positive experience's from Kerala Hindus, I have the exact reverse. My family has extensive business relations with Mallu muslims and christians and can vouch for the fact that for the "minority" religion is a MAJOR driving force and Motivator.

The Only thing that dilutes this is the greed for making money at any coast. That is the only thing that brings the community together.

Unlike you, I consider ALL Indians as my sahothara. Spare me your condensing "brotherhood". Talk is cheap.

Finally 95% of Kerala DO NOT eat beef. A vast majority in my family do not eat it.

There is plenty of discrimination in south India. Kerala was the PINNACLE of social discrimination :lol:

The ONLY reason north Indians get more money in Kerala is because of Communism and the fact that Mallus in kerala are lazy and do no want to do the jobs north Indian do. LOL.

Mine is not cheap talk. I always walk the walk. This place reeks of Nationalists. . For the outsiders, let me tell u that the malayalis here represent a tiny minority. Most are progressive and secular.

See u are indicating that since only a small minority in your family eat beef, rest of keral is a microcosm of that representation ? No, I stand with statement that 95% Keralites eat beef.

Adios Amigos

I guess you know that Mahabali, a important king in Kerala culture is an Asura right? Iam happy to be branded as Asura.

You can openly in beef stall in TN. I have personally bought several years ago in Bangalore, Mangalore. I believe it should be likewise in AP

Mine is not cheap talk. I always walk the walk. This place reeks of Nationalists. . For the outsiders, let me tell u that the malayalis here represent a tiny minority. Most are progressive and secular.

See u are indicating that since only a small minority in your family eat beef, rest of keral is a microcosm of that representation ? No, I stand with statement that 95% Keralites eat beef.

Adios Amigos

This is Complete Nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom