What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE is just an example to show how weird the law in Maharashtra is no one is asking to follow UAE . The actual point is BAN is justified if its for the health of the people not for the religious reason so would you support a ban in onion by a jain chief minister?

Hinduism follows what is good for health, unlike following some Vatican or Arab meal. The Hindu culture is bounded with Bharat, hence it will only follow what is naturally grown in India. And this should be clear to all religious Minorities. No one is stopping you from eating beef, water buffalo is exempted from this law, have that, if you are dying to eat beef and create havoc over piece of flesh.

Why don't you discuss the loss, to Hindus who are involved in this business, under Pink revolution. None of you brought that discussion. Just greedy about taste. Shame on you people! :angry:

I also eat meat, alternative years as it's cold here but I do not eat it in India, as there is already a lot of other things to eat. Yes, when I go to hills I eat, but once in two months. BUT NO BEEF!

And NO, banning food is NOT racists..

There is a system being developed in Developed countries, which will regulate the food and ban non seasonal food, because according to a study, it does not suit the humans to eat non seasonal food or something that which is non climatic. The government will regulate the food. But yes, you can eat it occasionally (dishes).
in case that wasn't a typo, I said fascist, not racist

Some regulations are already there, like no fish during monsoon because of the fishing ban when they breed. People are smart enough to regulate their own diets, for example in delhi, most people wont, or very rarely, eat very oily/spicy red meats in the summers anyway.

it's a slippery slope if we allow the govt to start imposing on people stuff like what they can and can not eat, what next will they ban ?

in case that wasn't a typo, I said fascist, not racist

Some regulations are already there, like no fish during monsoon because of the fishing ban when they breed. People are smart enough to regulate their own diets, for example in delhi, most people wont, or very rarely, eat very oily/spicy red meats in the summers anyway.

it's a slippery slope if we allow the govt to start imposing on people stuff like what they can and can not eat, what next will they ban ?

if people were so smart enough, there wouldn't be heart attacks, diabetes and BP. Every one knows the health of Indians.

EHP – Climate Change and Food Security: Health Impacts in Developed Countries

Thank God Maharashtra govt is moving above the pseudo-secular mindset.

We are a Hindu Majority nation, and it is necessary to ensure that Hindu culture is respected in India.

Hope its banned all over India soon.

India is an amalgamation of different cultures. One set of laws in one corner will look absurd elsewhere.
open your mind. Not everything is black and white. Try to be accomadative , else it will lead to friction.
Hinduism is also not absolute, it is practiced differently in India.

What we need is true federalism a tru devolution of powers, since we are all "many in one".

Those bigger places are natural and supported by non artificial means of production. You need water that's all (min requirement). It takes time for a crop to grow, till then they generate enough oxygen. And then next Crop is planted :) and within 3 months they ripe.. crop cycle. ;)

Pulses and wheat are dead and only then uprooted. You don't eat wheat or pulses when they are green. LOL.

More over, if you talk about vegetable, only root vegetables are uprooted and not those who provide fruits.
So you concede that they need bigger places. - Thank you
Even animals can be reared with non-artificial means - So no difference
You must have known that smaller the plants, lesser the oxygen - Obvious disadvantage
Whether they are root vegetables or fruits, both are harmed when you pluck and source food from it....

So no clear advantage yet apart from the disadvantage of lesser oxygen...

if people were so smart enough, there wouldn't be heart attacks, diabetes and BP. Every one knows the health of Indians.

EHP – Climate Change and Food Security: Health Impacts in Developed Countries
this ban has nothing to do with health concerns, it's a religious ban, essentially a fatwa to make certain food items haram

holy towns like pushkar etc you can't get any nonveg/alcohol, and that's fine by me, but not when state governments with large diverse populations decide what you're allowed to eat.

anyway, think I'm done to death with this topic :sick:

There is prostitution in UAE too being Islamic country. How about that? Just because it is in UAE, should we Indians also do it?
So what's the problem with prostitution? Does India not have prostitution? Infact its much worse than UAE, US or UK.....

Good once again a Pakistani in Denial mode!!!!!!!!! Scientists and Researchers also conspiring against Beef Eating Pakistanis. Good!!!!!
Yeah you mad

he has created an account to troll , look at the username of this fool and why do you think this dck represents entire kerala here , we have many mallu members here and i have mallu friends in real life do i need this fck to tell me what they are. Let him bark around for some time and vanish when he gets tired.

Kerala people also want BJP in their state , don't believe what this fool says prob is kerala minorities don't vote for BJP overwhelmingly . They are already tired with commies and congies for messing their beautiful state.

I know you guys like to dish your epithets, but I bet you cannot take it.
Her you go - you BJP folks sound like a $10 whore, waiting for cum on your face,
but that will not happen because BJP in Kerala is a eunuch. keep waiting.

My ranting was mostly against absolutists. I don't hate anyone, but if some old farts in Delhi is going to decide laws for every nook and corner, it will lead to friction. We need true federalism. I am apolitical, but hopefully AAP can help with such devolution of powers.

In due time, folks in India will become more liberal. we are patient to wait and it will happen one day.

Last edited:
So you concede that they need bigger places. - Thank you
Even animals can be reared with non-artificial means - So no difference
You must have known that smaller the plants, lesser the oxygen - Obvious disadvantage
Whether they are root vegetables or fruits, both are harmed when you pluck and source food from it....

So no clear advantage yet apart from the disadvantage of lesser oxygen...

Cultivation is need for survival. Bigger area or smaller area, it just does not matter. Air also needs whole of the earth to sustain, should we remove air also and compress it in jars?:p: More the area is cultivated, it helps other ecosystem also. ;)

Ever heard about mechanical separation of meat?

You have started trolling about oxygen. Any ways keep it up :P . Humans create a lot of waste and carbon dioxide, should we start killing eachother? hahaha

So what's the problem with prostitution? Does India not have prostitution? Infact its much worse than UAE, US or UK.....

The point is not about India does not have prostitution, my point is, it should not be glamorized, in the name of liberty, or freedom to works, and all those biased words.

this ban has nothing to do with health concerns, it's a religious ban, essentially a fatwa to make certain food items haram

holy towns like pushkar etc you can't get any nonveg/alcohol, and that's fine by me, but not when state governments with large diverse populations decide what you're allowed to eat.

anyway, think I'm done to death with this topic :sick:

You are talking about taste. The bigger Loss is to hindus only, who have for leather factory and export of beef. Non Hindus are only concerned with their stomach. Selfish.:mad:

The Hindus consume huge amount of Chicken, lamb, fish meat why dont they completely stop eating meat ? Why dont Hindutva and Shiv Sena lunatics first try to make Hindus vegetarians ? It is the Hindu farmers that sell these cows to the slaughterhouses. The Hindu Temple caring for cows have guards to protect the cows since Hindu cattle smugglers take these cows in the night. The bull calf is usually killed by the Hindu farmers and dairy producers since they are not economical for them to raise them. The Hindu farmers themselves sell cows that no longer produce milk to Hindu cattle smugglers who either smuggle them to Bangladesh or to slaughterhouses.The Water Buffalo meat also known as Carabeef is consumed by the Muslims in India. In Pakistan, bull cows and buffalo are raised and then sold to slaughterhouses while in India bull calf is killed after birth.

I know you guys like to dish your epithets, but I bet you cannot take it.
Her you go - you BJP folks sound like a $10 whore, waiting for cum on your face,
but that will not happen because BJP in Kerala is a eunuch. keep waiting.

My ranting was mostly against absolutists. I don't hate anyone, but if some old farts in Delhi is going to decide laws for every nook and corner, it will lead to friction. We need true federalism. I am apolitical, but hopefully AAP can help with such devolution of powers.

Keep barking , kerala is not your baap ki jagir hence just speak for yourself , young keralites are aspirational people not some commie loving dckheads , they want development for kerala hence they will eventually go for BJP .

It is the Hindu farmers that sell these cows to the slaughterhouses. The Hindu Temple caring for cows have guards to protect the cows since Hindu cattle smugglers take these cows in the night. The bull calf is usually killed by the Hindu farmers and dairy producers since they are not economical for them to raise them. The Hindu farmers themselves sell cows that no longer produce milk to Hindu cattle smugglers who either smuggle them to Bangladesh or to slaughterhouses.The Water Buffalo meat also known as Carabeef is consumed by the Muslims in India. In Pakistan, bull cows and buffalo are raised and then sold to slaughterhouses while in India bull calf is killed after birth.

We also know that, Hindus are involved in leather industry and Pink Revolution and hence more loss to them. But people here are talking about TASTE. Any ways, It is the right decision, to stop all that ill practice :tup: , whether it called as communal or fascist. :) such practice is against Hindu believes and other religious Minorities should respect this decision.

No they DON'T. There is a large section in Kerala who will be happy if beef is banned.

you live in utopia ? 95% of malayalis eat beef.
Yes, the number of people who will be happy with beef ban can be counted in one's hands.
Quit trying to score brownie points from folks you don't deal with everyday, who want a ban on beef.

Last edited:
You are talking about taste. The bigger Loss is to hindus only, who have for leather factory and export of beef. Non Hindus are only concerned with their stomach. Selfish.:mad:
but I'm very much a Hindu and all I'm talking about is personal freedoms for all Indians regardless of their faith.

anyway, let's agree to disagree.. I'm out, have a good day :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom